The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday

+7
LoopyLou
Karen R
Christine
lady of kent
cubbie66
muppet73
CraftyPat
11 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post  CraftyPat Sat May 16, 2009 10:14 am

Good morning everyone

Feels very strange to be the one starting the thread today, but with a 7.20 appt at the hospital I did not have much option.

Wisdom tooth is now out, wasn't too pleasant as it was slightly infected so they couldn't numb it completely and I have one stitch but at least it is done.

Now I am enjoying opening up my Birthday cards, to which I must say a thank you to Louise for your lovely card
especially as you have so many other things taking up your time at present. Glad to hear that your therapy is
doing you some good, at least you can feel that the time you are having to spend away from your family is paying
dividends.

Enjoy the day ladies, I will no doubt be popping by here and there as I have a relatively easy day.

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post  muppet73 Sat May 16, 2009 10:32 am

Good morning Pat and a very Happy Birthday to you. Glad to hear your tooth is out, hopefully your not too sore.

Welcome back Lou if only for a short time, hope things are going ok and the treatment is working well, its quiet without you Laughing

Weather is the same as yesterday so not going to be doing much today, may check out the cinema and see whats on. Jane how was Angels & Demons?

Have a good day whatever your plans Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Sat May 16, 2009 10:35 am

Good morning Pat, Di ( you snuck in there while I was typing) and all who follow Smile
Raining her again this morning, it did yesterday but brightened up in the afternoon and was really nice, and almost fell alseep on the bus again Laughing Wore my jacket because the weather looked bad and then when I came out of work was lovely but kept it on coz I couldn't be bothered to carry it and the heaters were on in the bus and well I almost nodded off lol!
Ouchie wisdom tooth extraction and so early in the morning but I guess it didnt give you time to think about it and back out Laughing Hope it doesnt get to sore Pat Sad
Good to hear your therapy is going well Lou, another week of no cooking you will be getting used to that Wink lol!
Have a great weekend ladies, not exactly sure where this week has gone Question
Have fun and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sat May 16, 2009 10:41 am

Good morning Pat, Di Jan, and all who follow, weather not good here, two youngest grandchildrens birthdays so of to give a hand today. Have a good day all and a good weekend.
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Sat May 16, 2009 11:52 am

Good morning ladies, and everyone, and Happy Birthday Pat (What a start to a birthday, but at least it's over now). Lovely and sunny this morning, difficult to believe after yesterday. I can't imagine what visitors to this country, who live in more settled climates, make of our quick changes weather-wise! Very Happy

Nothing on today so perhaps I'll complete some cards that I've been avoiding. I started a kit of cards and enjoyed doing them, but now think I've had enough, only there are just a few bits to use and I feel I ought to finish them off, if you know what I mean. I have so many kits that I shall just end up with all oddments if I succumb to temptation, perhaps I shouldn't buy kits!

I had a lovely greeting for a good weekend from a new member, (Young Lady of Kent, thank you and welcome Smile ) , and thought it was such a nice thought I'd pass it on, so have a great weekend everyone.
Christine
Christine
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sat May 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Morning!

Was up really early... 6.00am... just couldnt sleep... so I have caught up on a couple of programmes I had taped.
Well its not too bad here at the moment, but have seen sunshine, rain, sunshine and it looks like it could rain again before long!

Usual jobs to do today, may even clean the windows.. but then again will probably leave that exciting job till next week!

Have a lovely birthday Pat, hope you get lots of lovely cards and crafty goodies Smile

Have a good day, see you later xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat May 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Morning all,

Happy Birthday Pat, glad you got your card, I sent them all early so that I wouldn't miss anyone out x!! Hope the mouth isn't too sore x Big hugs xx

Had a fab nights sleep in my own bed, the hossy have made me a splint which immobilizes my right wrist at night as that was what kept me from sleeping. It is helping alot and I woke up all bright and cheery this morning.

Hubby is gonna throttle me though Shocked .... I have blitzed the top half of the house, coz although he had kept the kitchen and the lounge tidy and hoovered the top half of the house looked like a bomb site! So I just had to sort it out, didn't I? Just sat down and had my toast and I must say it don't taste the same when it has no butter on it! The hospital doesn't use margarine.... so its butter for toast, baked potatoes and sarnies! I really missed it on my toast!

Have just heard that I have been successful in my appeal for Disability Living Allowance after my strongly worded appeal letter! I only qualify for the lowest band of the care allowance but it is still £18 a week which will ensure I can continue to pay for hydrotherapy sessions and keep up the good work the hospital has been doing. It also means I will be able to afford a steamer so that I do not have to lift heavy pans with boiling water etc, which will be great to be able to make an evening mel entirely on my own and not have to wait for hubby to get in before preparing the spuds and veggies.

Can I just say a big thanks to Jen for encouraging me to push for the DLA, I have had some great support from her and she is a lovely person x She has enough problems of her own but still takes time to email and text regularly and I have also had some stunning cards, so thank you Jen, your friendship means alot xxx

You have all been great, please don't get me wrong, but Jen has helped me alot and I wanted her to know I appreciate it x

Karen, if you are doing the upstairs windows, don't fall off the ladder hun! Be careful!!

Christine, hope you are getting your cards done xxx

Di, I am going to take my girls to the cinema next week during half term!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat May 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Good morning ladies started off lovely here did the food shop and came outside it was dark and dismel, got home unpacked and its nice and sunny again .Got my washing out and its blowing nicely. Nice to see you back Lou. Just lazing about today nothing planned. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sat May 16, 2009 1:52 pm

Oh shucks girl I'm blushing now but you are welcome for any help I can give Smile Next task is to get the blue disc for parking and free bus pass organised he he Smile I'm so glad its finally working out and you make sure they backdate the money to when you applied - you are entitled to that and they normally do it Smile

Hugs to all - will chat later but just realised that Pete is coming in 15 mins to pick me up to go out and I haven't had a shower nor dressed yet - still in my housecoat ..... oops. I get sidetracked very easily he he
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sat May 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Good afternoon ladies. Nice and sunny here at the momnet but don't think it will last long. Very windy as well. Spent the morning clearing out my linen cupboard - didn't intend to but had to take stuff out to find what i was looking for so thought I might just as well have a good tidy up. Might have a go at some crafting this afternoon . No cooking for me today Roy is in charge of that!!

Pat - hope you enjoy the rest of your birthday and hope the mouth isn't too sore.
Lou glad to see you back if only for a short time and well done on getting the DLA.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat May 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Jen.... have downloaded the Blue Badge application form and emailed the council about the bus concessions!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sat May 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Evening everyone. It's been freezing cold and pouring with rain all day here. Have just been and done a bit of shopping so that I don't have to go out tomorrow. I'm now going to relax and watch CSI and NCIS

Have a good evening whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sun May 17, 2009 1:05 am

LoopyLou wrote:Jen.... have downloaded the Blue Badge application form and emailed the council about the bus concessions!

Well done Smile Did you tell them that I would be on their backs if they didn't send them out without a fuss ? he he
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sun May 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Will keep that in mind to threaten em with if they give me any bother! LOL
LoopyLou