The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

+6
LoopyLou
Craftworker
cubbie66
Andrea
muppet73
Karen R
10 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  Karen R Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 am

Morning...

Looks a bit of a foggy damp start to the day.
Amy not at school today or tomorrow - 2 Inset Days. So hoping to get the deccies down from the loft and make start on putting the tree up. There are quite a few houses around us that have had the decs up for awhile now. I know by the end of December I will be fed up of them
No plans for today - tomorrow Amy and I are going to Meadowhall.... such joy! It was going to be Lincoln, but the Christmas market is on and coping with the crowds is like being in a sardine tin - so I am hoping that everyone in Sheffield is going to Lincoln and the Shopping centre will be empty!!!!
Have a lovely day - take care xxx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  muppet73 Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:18 am

Hi Karen and that follow Smile

Well done on your presentation Amy, hope you find something nice with your voucher. You must be so proud Karen Very Happy
Enjoy your shopping trip out today Smile I've avoided the crowds done most ot it online, Mum rings me up to let me know when the next parcel has arrived as it's easier to get them delivered there as they are in all day. Been really quiet at work this week so have managed to order most things, just a couple of bits to get and hopefully will be done this weekend Smile
Good to hear Rolo is ok and you're doing ok Lou Smile
Hope the antibotics kick in Lexie and you had a lovely time out last night Smile
Hope the buses are behaving Jan, it's a real pain with the bridge being out Rolling Eyes
Have a lovely day whatever your plans Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:45 am

Good morning Karen , Di and all who follow , yes well done Amy and hope you have a good day at meadowhall. Its My Eldest daughters 15th birthday today happy birthday Gemma gosh dont they grow up fast Very Happy nothing planned for today just chill out i think . Big hugs to the poorlies and enjoy if you are off out anywhere .

Thursday 5
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:55 am

Good morning ladies running late again Rolling Eyes
Have a good day all and take care xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 am

Happy Birthday Gemma... have a great day x

Andrea... I said exactly the same thing last night to one of Amy's friend's mum. It doesnt seem 5 mins since we started going to Mother and Toddler groups and last night celebrating the awards. It was nice to see some of the ones that have left and gone onto a new life.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:51 am

Good morning everyone, raining here again. Have to go food shopping today as I didnt make it yesterday. Sally took an hour to get to me for lunch which usually takes about 10 mins. There was an accident at a junction which closed off all the main roads to me. I made her stay to eat as I said the traffic would still be bad if she set off back straight away as the police had made it all one way traffic. She probably worked late to make up for it though, she is very concientious Very Happy

Happy Birthday to Gemma, and hope you all enjoy your day whatever you are doing today. Hopefully I will have some time to carry on with my Christmas cards Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:06 pm

Good morning you lovely bunch!

I had the most dreadful cramp last night... lasted for about 20 minutes, but do you know what? It has released one of the muscles that has been making it hard to bend my knee properly, or thats what it feels like anyway, walking was much easier this morning!!!

Ooooh I have a really annoying flickery pointer on this puter this morning........ and I have to try and sort out my other PC as I have just had a card order.... another complicated one for that lady I did the cruise and african theme ones for! Gawd help me! I cannot do an A4 card just with my already printed stock of christmas bits and it's got to be personalised!!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!

But all in all I am in good spirits this morning, rain is holding off so dry from the school run for a change which is nice LOL

Well done Amy on your award hun, have fun spending your voucher x You are right to be proud Karen x

Hope you get some cards done after your shopping Jacky x

Happy 15th Birthday Gemma, have a lovely day x

Jan..... naughty girl... running late again!!!

Lexie... hope you are feeling a bit better today x

Juli... hope you are feeling a bit better too hun x

Any news from Frances or Janet yet? I am getting worried now Sad

Di.... I am the same as you this year and have done the main bit of my shopping online!!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Good Morning Lovely Ladies ,
You sound in fine fettle Lou ,Happy Birthday Gemma , well done Amy , buses hope you got to work on time , Like alot of you I have done most of my shopping on line this year , spoke to Rupe last nigh wants a jacket not a watch , so I said choose it and I 'll pay ! I'd only get the wrong thing , but he also wants a bag for college , think I can choose that ok !!! Just got micky the usual smellies , socks , undies , cds and a dvd , which no doubt I'll watch before him , I want to get him something else but he's adament he does'nt want any thing ......men!!!! I am sending him out wih a list as there is always loads I could do with !!! My parents I shall get after Christmas as we won't see them till we go away , and my friend who we are spending Christmas day with I haven't a clue ....!
Going to the post office in a min and then going to write out the cards..... job I hate most ..... started wrapping yesturday ....
Had a lovely evening last night , and did'nt cough too much ... anti biotics must be starting to work as I am feeling semi human today as opposed to a dead dog !
Have a lovely day , work for me tomorrow , saturday , and scrap book class on sunday ! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Just dragged myself out of bed! After laying awake from 1.00 till 5.00 I finally got back to sleep and obviously caught up on what I missed.

Been putting off the shopping since Monday but the fridge is just about empty and the cupboard seriously depleted. The rain seems seems to have stopped for now so I'll be off soon.

After all the excesses at the weekend I was dreading the weigh-in last night but I actually lost 1 1/2lb! This is the lowest weight I've been for nearly 20 years. A fraction under 2 stone to go now! Finally throwing out a lot of clothes size 22+ and the 20s won't be far behind soon. Some of them are quite baggy but 'old friends' with some wear left in them. Must get the sewing maching out and make a few tucks.

Have a good day and hugs all round. (still no sign of my missing card - hope they're OK)
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Well done Jane , you have done really well !! Just think of the clothes shopping ! Iam very pleased for you ... Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Glad the anti bionics seem to be helping shift it at last hun and you got a good kip! Hugs

Jane thats a fab weight loss, it's so nice when you are expecting not to have lost but you still do!!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Well done Jane, that's really good Very Happy Lexie, glad to hear you are feeling a little better today Very Happy I have come on here as I have just remembered I haven't sorted out the ATC's yet What a Face So sorry all who are waiting, completely forgot about them after I added Karens, was going to do them that afternoon Embarassed Embarassed Blame the age Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Sorry just not had time to come on today s o just a quick hello to you all,
Karen you must be so proud, and congrates to Amy.xx
Andrea happy birthday to your daughter Gemma, have a fabby day.
Jane well done you are doing so well, and feel good for yourself.
Lexi, so pleased you are felling better hun they seem to be lasting a bit of tim at the min thay are nasty bugs.
Lou, hope your well hun take care and love and hugs to all of you.xxxxxxxxx
P,s got to make some xmas cards so well behind just not got it to them at all this year done a few but loads to do, have been making stationary boxes!! will add pics soon.xxxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:40 pm

A very good evening to you all ladies, what an awful day here, started of really well and its been chucking it down all afternoon, must admit have got the Christmast tree up, affraid will be pulling my hair out by Boxing Day wanting to take it all down No sending out warm hugs to all the poorlies, have a wonderful evening all. love Janet lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Glad to see you managed to get the Christmas Tree up Janet Very Happy and lovely to see you on here again Very Happy

Juli, hope you get your Christmas cards done, I have never been this late before Shocked
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:43 am

Been writing out Christmas cards , worse job ever ! Micky watching footie , just watched ' Gavin and Stacey ' we love it, really makes me laugh ! We had a 99p shop open in the town , loads of bargains to be had but still miss Woolies !!! Work tomorrow , so if I don't getg on have a good day and a good weekend ,Nice to see you on here Janet we've missed you ! Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down