The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

+2
lady of kent
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  Karen R Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:43 am

Morning...

A lovely morning here.. and it looks like its set to stay as well.
Not much happening here... just the ironing I should have done yesterday!
Hope the poorlies are recovering and not feeling too sore.
Enjoy your day.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  lady of kent Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 am

Good morning Karen, hope you have a good day. Jane will be thinking of you. Hope our Juli is ok. Lexie do hope you are feeling better, hugs to you all and take care. Wildwood with the grandson today, only two more days to go What a Face Bus ride tomorrow and pictures on Friday. have a good day ladies Very Happy
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Morning everyone , had areally rotton night , and have eventually made an appointment with the dr!Still got jelly legs and a swimmy head.Washing line groaning under the weight of 3 washing loads of Dulcie's washing including 4 pairs of knickers that arn't her's ?????? 1 pair are huge and I think even my fat backside would have trouble filling them !She was out again last night , as her american frieds leave today so they had a farewell last night , they were all exhausted but when your a teenager you can do it ah !
Jane you make me laugh counting off the days....you love it really !
Karen standards are dropping , ironing from yesturday..... you slob your getting to be like the rest of us !!!!
Jacky .....got my christmas h/m stamps from ms sheen....lovely and christmas papers ... hope I get a chance later to have a play .They arn't all new designs but not being wooden so much easier to store!
well sleeping beauty is still fast asleep exspect she'l be there till tea time , she had a great time and was even on bbc norfolk or what ever its called ....
Big thoughts to Jane and to Julie , Jen hope your feeling better too.hugs to all because we all need a hug now and again ! Very Happy
Is Jan ok ??? big hug to her xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Morning ladies. Hoping the showers stay away till the washings dry! Sunny at the mo but I can see a bg black cloud What a Face Janet enjoy your day with grandson.

Lexie hope you feel better soon - you still seem to have been very busy even if you do feel bad!

Glad to see Jane's op went well - hugs to her and Juli. Can't believe she was in and out so fast.

Cardmaking for me today - just realised I need to do 5 birthdays and 2 annversaries before I go on holiday! And a new baby but can't do it in advance 'cos don't know whether it's blue or pink Very Happy
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Good morning all, sunny at the moment here. Karen - Shocked affraid - I am really surprised at you letting your standards drop lol! hope you had a really relaxing day, and don't overdo it today. Lexie - glad you have made your appointment at the dr. Let me know what he says - it will save me going Laughing Laughing Don't think i am as bad as you though. Glad you got your stamps, Ian & Ruth bought them for me for my birthday but I have yet to use them. Hope you get your cardmaking done Sue. I have 2 cards left to make for this month (but maybe 3 as my next door neighbours daughter was induced on Monday and she hadn't had it yesterday morning when I saw him What a Face and I will have to make a card for her) Then September looks like not being too bad - only 6 birthdays that I know of Very Happy Enjoy your day at Wildwood Janet, sounds very interesting Very Happy

I was in the middle of tidying my craftroom but accidentally turned on the computer. Really have to get it sorted as I have to bring up all the stuff I took downstairs to use as I ran out of space up here affraid Why am I soooo untidy. I am trying not to turn on the computer too early as I don't get anything done then Laughing Take care all, and hugs to those who need them today. Hope Jan is ok, and Juli is recovering well, and Jen is getting better Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi all,

Sorry I am so late today but had my mate Lena round for the morning and we have been giggling watching the girls playing on Just Dance on the Wii!!! She also came to inspect the first 20 wedding invites (for her daughter) and she was well happy, so that's good...can get on with the last 40 now!

Hugs to any poorlies or anyone just needing one.

Will text Jane in a bit to see how she is doing, I have her number now but don't know if she would be allowed her mobile in there or not.

Have text Juli for an update so will let you know when I hear back from her too x

Hope Jen is OK, and also Andrea seems to have been noticeably absent lately, hope she is ok too x

Jan has been quiet too..... so hugs for her... if you do come on please also give Di my best when you next see her xx

Went to Portsmouth shopping with hubby and the girls yesterday and spent a fortune, got both girls new trainers, new school trousers, Georgia a couple of new Bras (gone up a size again!) That's well over £130 we have spent on Georgia's uniform for secondary school now!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Had a couple of texts from Juli this afternoon... she is doing well, sore but is resting and getting the others to do the running about after her for a change x Sends her love to you all and especially Jane x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Glad you enjoyed your morning with your friend Lou Very Happy Thanks for the update on Juli Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down