The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

5 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  Karen R Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:57 am

Morning....

Up early this morning.. 5.30am but must have slept ok.
Not doing much today, got to go up the village to collect Mum's pension and thats about it for me!
Not sure what the weather is like... its still dark!
Have a nice day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  Craftworker Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:06 am

Good morning Karen and all who follow Very Happy Hopefully Martin is taking me out today to a craft shop but he hurt his back yesterday, while playing golf Evil or Very Mad Laughing Think he may have pulled a muscle but don't know how he is yet as he IS STILL IN BED !!!!!

Enjoy your free day Karen and make the most of it Very Happy Hugs to those who need one. Haven't had Lou on here for a while but it is half term and Jane appears to have gone missing - did I miss her saying she would be away - hope she is ok.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Morning Karen and Jacky and all who follows, just been to sign on oh deep joy and someone else I have noticed is missing is Janet, I have been popping in and haven't seen her will have to send her a text now I have some credit lol
Hope everyone is well and hope Martin's backs ok no good having a back ache when he is supposed to be taking you craft shopping lol
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Just sent Lou a text and they are decorating Emily's bedroom, so she has an excuse for being AWOL lol
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Morning ladies. 5.30 start again today What a Face but I went back to bed after dropping Roy at station so was all tucked up again by 6.30! Apart from popping up to Robert Dyas later on to check out vacuum cleaners ( youngest son has asked for one for Christmas Shocked ) as I have a 20% off coupon only valid for today, I am having a very quiet day. No need to do any cooking as I have lots of leftovers to use up Laughing Card making methinks. Need to give the games on FB a bit of a miss as I have a sore right arm and I think it is from overuse of the mouse Exclamation
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Hope you managed to find a vacuum cleaner Sue Very Happy Don't blame you for going back to bed. Sooooo nice to see you on here Jan, Martin's back seems ok and we had a lovely time at the craft shop. Martin had a quick look round then went back to the car with his book and flask of tea. He appeared just as I was paying affraid as he needed the loo. If I was at the NEC I would have spent far more as you don't realise how much you are spending when you go from one stall to another and I bet I would regret some of the impulse buys. I was there for about an hour and a half picking things up and walking around, then thinking I probably wouldn't use it on what I make, so putting it back again. Found the pansy corner punch which I have been looking for since the Newbury show to go with the edge punch and then at the last minute grabbed the All round the page butterfly punches Embarassed Got a Marianne Creatbale and a Designable, a couple of ink pads, and some enamel accents. Also bought a repositionable adhesive refill for my xyron create a sticker Very Happy

Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 pm

You had a good shop there Jacky. Got an Electrolux cleaner. It had £10 0ff and I had a 20% off voucher so got it for £56. Bargain! I also bought a Christmas pressie for DIL. Saw them on a stall in Hart Centre earlier in week so decided to get one before the stall disappears. It is a square wooden box which has been painted and stencilled called " Mum's memory box".
Thursday Th_SA400676
Thought it would be something different for her to put the boys' keepsakes in. Just made 4 cards so feeling pleased with myself.
[img][/img]

Last edited by topgran on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added photo)
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Craftworker wrote: Martin had a quick look round then went back to the car with his book and flask of tea. He appeared just as I was paying affraid as he needed the loo. If I was at the NEC I would have spent far more as you don't realise how much you are spending when you go from one stall to another and I bet I would regret some of the impulse buys. I was there for about an hour and a half picking things up and walking around, then thinking I probably wouldn't use it on what I make, so putting it back again.

Hmmm.... me thinks Martin went well prepared with a flask of tea!!!! Know what you mean about NEC... I usually go and spend and dont really need it - we would have gone this year, but didnt know whether Keith would have been up to driving, but not only that... we are looking after the 2 Ridgebacks from next Wednesday for 3 weeks - so saving myself some pennies!!
Went down to Mum's at 3.00 and the Sitter said she had a hard job keeping Mum awake... anyway, brought her up here and we have been playing Frustration and she did so well... remembered how to play and even won! Having a good day today, despite her being tired.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:13 pm

So glad your Mum is having a good day today Karen - we used to play Frustration when we had our caravan in Selsey - Sally loved that game.

That box is lovely Sue, something different Very Happy Sally knows I like boxes and baskets and she brought me back a beautiful one from Jordan - about 5" square, wooden with a picture tile on the top - don't know what I will use it for yet - probably nothing Laughing but I love it.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:20 pm

G ood evening everyone , don't know whats been going on but Have't been able to get any interneut this evening I turned everything off and plugged it all back again and as like magic it started again !!! Saw Dulcie briefly the other day and tomorrow I am taking her to see the youth worker , had a bit of a result from out vistI to our MP as her dad phoned tonight to say his MP had been on the phone and had spoken to ours and as a result Chris is seeing him tomorrow , which is better than the 12th when he should of seen him !
Mick andI played Short Mat Bowls last night , I was rubbish to start of then towards the 2nd end I became the star player !!! AT last A sport I can actualy play had a great time and wiped the smile of Micks face !!!! might of been beginners luck but whatever it was it was great !.... Very Happy
Sounds like everyone is keeping busy , well Iam goingto catch up , speak later hugs to all x
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down