The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Soggy Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Soggy Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Soggy Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Soggy Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Soggy Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Soggy Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Soggy Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Soggy Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Soggy Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Soggy Sunday

3 posters

Go down

Soggy Sunday Empty Soggy Sunday

Post  Karen R Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:25 am

Morning...

I was up at 6.00, made my pastry for an apple pie, made the infamous Baileys cheesecake, just got the veg to prepare now.
As for everyone else, including dogs... they are asleep!

Its not nice at all here, raining and yuk out! Dont think many will turn up to the Picnic in the park today. Have been watching Sky news and they reckon more than a million people will watch the Royal Barge sail along the Thames.

Enjoy your day whatever it is you are up to!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Soggy Sunday Empty Re: Soggy Sunday

Post  Marion Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:33 am

Morning ladies,

Karen, lol I am following you this morning, but you sound a lot more alert where you are than we are here Smile

Its been raining here all night, do feel sorry for those that have parties etc going on. One thing we can never plan on in our country is the weather.
I think if Sarah and family go out today, I am going to stay here and give myself a bit of pampering:)
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Good morning, just about - almost 12.00 and it will be by the time I have finished this. Just caught up on everything, sorry I have been absent for so long. I have been on FB on my phone but couldn't get on here for some reason. Glad that Keith is out of hospital Karen, hope he is healing nicely. Raining here but a very fine drizzle that you can hardly feel and as I am typing this the window is suddenly getting a little brighter. Have to have the blinds closed or I can't see the computer screen. Had a lovely holiday and have been non-stop catching up on making cards since I have been back and my craft room is like a furnace so can't stay in here for long. Tomorrow Ian is having a BBQ at his house and Sally is going to a horse show, so we will be going to watch Sally first and then back again for Ians BBQ - hope the weather is dry for them. Took over 500 photos on holiday, we were so lucky with the weather. Don't panic, I don't intend to put them all on here lol! Called in on Sadie at her new house which is wonderful, such big rooms, not at all how I imagined from her comments. Thought we were going to some tumbled down ruined cottage with the roof hanging off. Laughing Lovely to catch up with her and Alan again and stayed longer chatting than we were intending too.

Hope you are feeling better Marion. I dont like the rain so I would prefer to stay at home in the dry Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down