The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
It's Wednesday !!!! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
It's Wednesday !!!! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
It's Wednesday !!!! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
It's Wednesday !!!! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
It's Wednesday !!!! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
It's Wednesday !!!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
It's Wednesday !!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
It's Wednesday !!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
It's Wednesday !!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

It's Wednesday !!!!

+6
Andrea
Craftworker
LoopyLou
Karen R
poppytree
cubbie66
10 posters

Go down

It's Wednesday !!!! Empty It's Wednesday !!!!

Post  cubbie66 Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:04 am

Good morning ladies and we are 1/2 way through another week Smile
Had a great day yesterday, had the little sparrows and a lady chaffinch eating from my hand Smile They were so cute; piccies and a little video Here and my nails really arent that dirty it was after feeding the ducks Laughing They were biting my fingers to get to the bread, they were all laying down and as soon as they heard the rustle of the bread bag they were around us like bees round honey lol!
One of the ducks took a liking to Mike's bum and kept nipping it lol!
Hope everyone has a great day today, I have got work and Mike being back at work today means back on the bus, oh well Rolling Eyes
Hope the poorlies are all feeling much better Smile
Good luck to Emily with her SATS today Lou Smile
Take care everyone and see you all later xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

It's Wednesday !!!! Empty Re: It's Wednesday !!!!

Post  poppytree Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:40 am

Sunny here too - shame I'm off to work soon.

Leaving a note for the postie to deliver next door - I don't need another trip to the sorting office and there's asmall parcel due that needs to besigned for!

Spent most of yesterday afternoon embossing card and cutting out butterflies for the 75 wedding cards I have to make but all the prep is done for next weeks 2 classes and samples made.

All our birds have deserted us in the last 18 months -we used to have 3 full nesting boxes of bluetits and loads of others nesting in the hedges and trees - finches, tits, treecreepers, nuthatches, woodpeckers, jays, wrens, a few sparrows, thrushes and blackbirds but all we see now is one faithful robin and a white blackbird plus loads of pigeons and a couple of magpies. The cats next door frightened off a bluetit from the only inhabited box this year and the eggs have been abandoned.

The nut and seed holders had to be filled twice a week but now they are unused and just go mouldy. No wonder I'm not a fan of cats! Anyway - that's enough moaning from me - I'm sure all your pets are much better behaved!

Have a great day everyone -hugs to all who need them
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:51 am

Morning!!

We have sunshine as Cool As usual Ben was late again this morning. Didnt matter as much as I havent got Hannah, but they have no idea of time.
Will get the washing out in a bit, my washing basket soon fills up.
Have a lovely day, see you later xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Morning all,

Hope you are all well today!

Took Emily into school this morning, will have to see how she lasts! I am sure she will do fine in her SATS testy thing today as she is a fab reader!! Thats why they wanted her there!! One of the best in her class! Very Happy

My middle finger on my left hand has decided to have a crisis and blow up like a sausage which is making it very difficult to do things... eg buttons and zips... so I gonna be limiting my fluid intake today methinks!! It's Wednesday !!!! Finger10

Lovely little video Jan, bless the likkle chaffy! And as for a duck taking a liking to Mikes bum! lol!

Have a good day at work Jane xx

Hiya Karen x Hugs hun xx

Last edited by LoopyLou on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Karen, you should just go before he gets there and give her the problem, she will soon learn not to leave it until the last minute. Mum told me there were two ladies who were always late and the last back to the coach on their oap trips out. The driver watched them approaching the coach and drove off round the corner. Then walked back and told them that if the others hadn't realised they were missing he would have gone off home without them. They were never late again Laughing Laughing

Beautiful morning here sunny . Got several cards to make so will be in my craft room all day today Very Happy Great piccies Jan Very Happy I can't believe the birds are so tame Shocked We did have a little robin popping in and out of our awning and sitting on the van step when we were away the other week Very Happy He didnt want his photo taken though, every time I picked the camera up he was away Laughing Laughing Enjoy your days at work Jan & Jane Neutral
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:12 pm

You snuck in there Lou Laughing Good morning, hope your finger recovers quickly Shocked It is very swollen.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:46 pm

Morning Jacky!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Good afternoon ladies ive been out to my friends this morning and had a cuppa and a go on the wii fit, i tried this after christmas and thought it was brill but was unable to buy one until now . I have got one from Argos and its arriving tomorrow Very Happy Size 10 here i come Laughing Got the rest of the washing out which was from yesterday , it rained so i was not able to get the second lot out and i was at my parents. Hugs to those who need them and enjoy your day . Good luck with tyhe sats Emily and i hope the swelling goes down Lou
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Afternoon ladies. I'm feeling very tired today as I had to take Kayleigh back to A&E last night. She slipped down the stairs and her foot swelled up. They said had she not been in a full plaster she could have possibly done more damage. They did more X-Rays and she had to sit with her foot elevated for 2 hours. We were finally let home at 1am this morning. I let the other 2 have a lay in and took them into school an hour late. The head was very understanding which is good.

Lou I hope Emilys reading test goes well. At least she wont have to stand to do it. Hope you finger goes down soon too. Smile

Jan thanks for sharing the birds with us Smile

Karen I would definitely leave the house at your arranged time to get the other children to school on time. It's not fair on them to be late just because of one inconsiderate mother Smile

HAve a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:45 pm

A very good morning to you all, weather here is now cloudy after a lovely start, hope you all have a good day out there and all of the you who are not so good will feel better soon. lol! Loved the video Jan, hope your finger goes down soon Lou, size 10 Andrea, bounce you can do it lol! have a good crafting day Jackie, and all the ladies hope you you have a grand day. lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 pm

sorry to hear about Kayleigh's fall - she's not having much luck at the moment poor thing.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:29 pm

I couldn't believe how tame the lady chaffinch was Jacky, the sparrows yes because they are cheeky so and so's anyway but not the chaffinch Very Happy Was really nice and really made my day Smile
Sorry to hear about Kayleigh's fall Frances and that she hasn't done any further damage, think you might have to put her in a hamster ball to keep her safe Wink
Good luck with the size 10 Andrea, I could make 2 of them lol!
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Poor Kayleigh, give her a hug from me xx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Afternoon ladies Smile

Hope your finger starts behaving soon Lou its such a pain when you don't have the full range of movement in any joint Sad Don't forget to let us know how Emily got on in her SATS today, bless her I hope she was ok Smile

Oh bless Kayleigh really is going through the mill at the moment Frances Sad Perhaps some cottonwool wrapping for the time being would help he he

You'll have to tell Mike to stop pulling the birds like that Jan he he Smile Great photos again Smile

Sorry I started writing this at 2pm but had a phone call re the Housing Committee things I get involved with from one of the councillors so have been otherwise engaged until now. Ok anyone know why I volunteered to help out with these things ? he he Smile

Hugs for all - I have to send some emails now - will chat later Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:30 pm

cubbie66 wrote:Sorry to hear about Kayleigh's fall Frances and that she hasn't done any further damage, think you might have to put her in a hamster ball to keep her safe Wink

I have met Kayleigh now Jan, a super girl, but I could just imagine her in a hamster ball - she would be bouncing down the stairs What a Face Poor thing, hope she isn't in any more pain Frances Neutral

It's been a lovely day here today, got all my washing done and dried Very Happy Managed to do 3 cards - 2 of which I have put in my gallery but can't show the other one yet Laughing

Off to make some dinner now Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:25 pm

A very late good afternoon ladies. Been a bit busy last few days so not been on here much. Hope your finger improves soon Lou and Emily's SATs went well. Poor Kayleigh - she definitely seems a bit accident prone at the moment! Been a beautiful day here and sun still shining Very Happy Managed to get the grass cut again this afternoon - looks nice now but no doubt it will need doing again next week - wish it wouldn't grow so fast!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Thats it for me for a few days - have a few days off!!
Thanks for your advice... the trouble is the 2 children I look after are brother and sister (the sister has gone on a school trip) but a couple of years ago I did have another little boy to take to school and it was making him late as well. So I did suggest that I meet her up at school - that idea didnt go down well!!! She said she would 'try' and be earlier, well it worked for awhile!! All I can really do is apologise to the teacher, and if they have a problem with me getting there late - they will have to take it up with the mother.
I have always been brought up that its better to be 10 minutes early than 1 minute late. Mainly cos in the past I have had to catch buses... and they dont hang around for you!!!

Oh dear... poor Kayleigh, hope she is ok! Like Jenny said... cotton wool and the hamster ball Smile

Lovely here this evening... got my washing dried... guess what I am doing on my day off tomorrow!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Karen R wrote:Lovely here this evening... got my washing dried... guess what I am doing on my day off tomorrow!!!

Nnnnnooooooooo Karen What a Face don't do it affraid I got mine dried too but will be crafting tomorrow lol!
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:11 am

lol!!! pass it over Jacky... I will do yours as well Laughing
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:52 am

Thanks everyone you've just made me laugh. I've now got visions of Kayleigh in a hamster ball (she'd love it. Whenever she sees those blow up balls on TV that teams race down the hills in she Says "Cool I'd like to do that"). She's one of these children that bounces out of bed in the morning and doesn't stop until she's in a deep sleep although even then she's very wriggly. Even one of the teachers at school calls her Can't sit still Kayleigh Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:19 am

Awww poor Kayleigh big hugs to her,
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down