The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday Morning EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday Morning EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday Morning EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday Morning EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday Morning EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday Morning EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday Morning EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday Morning EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday Morning EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday Morning

+7
CraftyPat
Craftworker
cosmicfairy
muppet73
Andrea
cubbie66
craftymumof3
11 posters

Go down

Thursday Morning Empty Thursday Morning

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:23 am

Good morning everyone. What a horrible start to the day it's been raining all night. The kids are all dressed and ready for school (let's see how long this lasts) Smile

I've not got much planned for today so I might just take it easy Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Thursday Morning Empty Re: Thursday Morning

Post  cubbie66 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:33 am

Good morning Frances and all who follow Smile
Sorry to say but looks like the sun is going to shine here sunny
Got Jake coming round to play today, lets see what mischief we can get up to while Di is at work lol!
This week really does seem to have flown by, well the whole year seems to have not long till Christmas, blimey less than 4 months now and in typical Jan style I will probably leave everything to the last minute, well why change the habit of a lifetime lol!
Hope all the poorlies are feeling better Hugs to them and Karen hope Keith got some good news at the hosipital for a change and that all is going well for Lou and Andy is doing ok Pat Smile
Take care all and have a great day whatever your doing, stay safe xXx

Last edited by cubbie66 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 am

Good morning Frances and all who follow, raining here too and windy. Nothing planned for me to might make some christmas cards Very Happy . Hope Keith is ok Karen and Pat hope Andy is recovering. Hugs to the poorlies and enjoy if you are off out. Good morning Jan we must have been posting at the same time Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 am

Good morning Frances, Jan, Andrea and all that follow.

Have a lovely day taking it easy Frances. School holidays are fun but hard work, Jakes doesn't go back to school until Monday so Jan has the pleasure of his company today.
Jan I've packed everything up for him lunch, ds, books and some paracetamols, they are for you just in case Very Happy
Enjoy making your cards Andrea Smile

Hope Keith gets on ok today Karen, Pat hope Andy had a restful night after his op yesterday and fingers crossed that everything is going ok for Lou as well Very Happy

Have a lovely day.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:05 am

Good morning all, yeap wet windy and really yucky here to, thought it would be sunnt would usually is when the children go back lol. Have a good day what ever you are doing and hope all poorlies feel better soon. Happy crafting love to all and hugs to all that want or need them.xxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:06 am

I have a soundproof cupboard I can put him in if he misbehaves Di, so dont worry lol!

btw: I am joking Wink
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:43 am

Good morning all, lovely out there this morning we had torrential rain nearly all day yesterday Very Happy The wind is still blowing though Rolling Eyes Have fun with Jake Jan What a Face lol! I'm sure you will both enjoy yourselves Very Happy Hope Andy had a good night Pat, and that Keith will have some good news today. Molly is having her hair cut this morning but I have forgotten what time so waiting for the groomer to come - think it was 10.00

Enjoy your day whatever you do Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:55 am

Morning Ladies

Andy had a successful op, there was some attachment to the spleen/pancreas & liver but all were removed without
damage. He phoned me this morning to say he did not have too much sleep as they were doing his obs every half hour
by the seem of it (although he is a man so this could be an exageration - it was probably every hour)
His biggest gripe is that he cannot have any food or drink - other than water. The consultant said before he went
down that he probably wouldn't fancy it - he doesn't know Andy he would kill right now for a bacon buttie and a cup of tea! They are feeding him his nutrients via a tube for now. He has the vain hope that he may be allowed a cup of tea
this evening. They have had to adjust his pain control this morning as he is getting some grief from the area. We thought
as it was kidney they would have gone more to the side/back but his incision is righ across his stomach.

Anyway, Jan you have some fun with Jake I am sure he will be no bother.
Andrea as disgustingly keen it is! enjoy making some Christmas cards.
Hope Lou is okay.

And good wishes to all others, it is nice to have the time and come and chat with you guys, normally as I am working
I can only get on when you have all finished nattering. Have to work tomorrow morning but they are letting me
have a loan laptop so that I can be at home when Andy comes out.

Catch up with you guys later.

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Morning!

Typical going back to school sort of a day!! Rain, rain and more rain!! The children I look after came this morning at 7.00 all ready for school! Amy was rather nervous, but I always say that first day back is the hardest. We are off to a meeting at Amys school this evening.
Keith went to the hospital yesterday, and is still no further forward really. He had another xray and a ct scan - just got to wait for the results of the scan and then the surgeon will decide whether to operate or not. Keith has another sick note for 6 weeks. Just goes to show... the other hospital that he was in only gave him a sick note for a couple of weeks at a time!!
I have to go back up to school to collect the little boy I look after... he is staying for lunch and then I pick him up at 1.00 will be the same tomorrow and then as from next week he will be staying all day. His poor mum was upset this morning when she dropped the children off.. its silly little things that we all worry about.. like sorting out his lunch, putting on his shoes etc... I was exactly the same with Amy!!! Still like it to be honest...she went off to school this morning wondering who she would be put with in Form time.

Well better go and do something! first job ... coffee time Very Happy Have a lovely day, take care xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Afternoon ladies. Not been on much last couple of days - tummy has been playing up! Went to hair dressers this morning an had it cut short - first time for 15 years - not sure about it but expect I'll get used to it- feel a bit naked at the moment. Thought I was going to get a flooded garage again yesterday with the way the rain came down. When I went out last night to card club the water was lapping at the garage door. Fortunately it didn't go any further. I had a lot of problems a couple of years ago and ended up having a new soakaway done, since then it has been fine. But it gets all silted up as everything washes down the drive as it has a slope down. I'd noticed it needed cleaning out but couldn't get the grating off as they had screwed it down. Anyway Michael called in this morning and undid it for me so I now have a bucket of sludge that came out so hopefully no more problems!

Hope Keith gets his results soon and they decide what to do.

Glad to hear Andy's op went well.

Frances enjoy your quiet day and Jan have a good time with Jake.

Jacky hope Molly likes her hair cut- I expect she'll feel as naked as I do lol!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:40 pm

H everyone , whewww Iam really tired today did'nt sleep to well got alsorts going on in my head ..... Did a pile of ironingthis morning and took Dulcie for a hair cut , she has had it cut short , much easier for her in a chin lengh bob. Glad andys op went ok Pat , best wishes to you both. Hope Keith ihas'nt got to wait to long for scan resuls.We are going omorrow for Dulcie to he hospital, should of been this morning but got canceelled till tomorrow.Dulcie going home to her dads onight , give Micky and I an evening on our own , which will be lovely. chat later lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Glad to hear the op went ok Pat. Hope he soon is able to have his cuppa Very Happy I hope Keith soon gets his results of the scan Karen, and that Amy had a lovely day at school Very Happy

Lexie, sounds like you need an evening chilling out, enjoy it Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Made it on here at last. Wild and windy night kept me awake so feeling very tired. Not helped as i went back to my aqua class as well as working this morning. The computer I use at work crashed irretrievably yesterday and I had masses to sort out.

Went back to Slimming club last night as a few pounds had sneeked on since Australia and I've still got 3 stone to go to my target. Feeling more motivated this time as I've joined a different group. The leader has had a great success rate with 65 people reaching target in the last 4 years compared to the 4 - 5 people in 1 year at my other class!

Hope Keith gets his results soon and they decide what to do.
Glad to hear Andy's op went well.
Hope Frances and Jan have had a good time.
Anyone know when Lou will be back here again?
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Lou doesn't go into hospital until Monday 7th but she hasnt been on here for a while, probably because they took her off her painkillers but hope they gave her something else Rolling Eyes Hopefully they will do something for her as my SIL had 2 discs removed about a week ago now and she is soooo much better.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down