The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday morning EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday morning EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday morning EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday morning EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday morning EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday morning EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday morning EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday morning EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday morning EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday morning

+6
Jenny M
lady of kent
Craftworker
cosmicfairy
Karen R
cubbie66
10 posters

Go down

Monday morning Empty Monday morning

Post  cubbie66 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:50 am

Good morning ladies Smile
Certainly starting to feel autumny in the mornings now and the nights are drawing in fast now but soon be Christmas lol!
Hope all the poorlies are feeling better and although you wont see this till the weekend Lou that you have a positive week in hospital Smile
Have a great day all whatever your going and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Monday morning Empty Re: Monday morning

Post  Karen R Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:06 am

oooohhh Jan... its too soon to be talking about Autumn and Christmas!!!! But know what you mean - its definitely got that nip in the morning and evenings.
Day off for me today, but got plenty planned... mainly housework as it has got a little neglected just lately.
Lovely sunshine this morning... looks ok for the rest of the week as well.
Better go and make a start on my day... Amy has just gone up to get dressed so better do the same!
Have a lovely day
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 am

Morning ladies, i know what you mean the days closing in quicker getting darker, just can't think of it soon being christmas. When we went to our local tesco's two weeks before the end of summer hols they had there big tins of chocolate in!!!! they dont give us time to think. Then it makes me laugh last year after christmas dinner while we were watching tv late afernoon the summer hoiday adverts came on!!! I thoght i was mixed up lol, gosh i am at the moment was hoping to show you all my new craft work area, but not able to as having a new kitchen refitted. The whole works cubbards flooring and painted by the housing association, all the other houses in our village have been done last year but there is ne and two of my friends that are now being done, and my head and house are all over the place. so when i do get kitchen back and get my little craft area back will be able to show you all some pics. Love and hugs to all the poorlies.xx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 am

Sorry just had a bit of a maon there i'm feeling better now lol.xxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:52 am

Good morning Jan, Karen and Juli and all who follow Very Happy You moan as much as you like Juli, that's what we are here for we even have a section especially for it as it does us good to get things off our chests - a trouble shared etc. Laughing Laughing I am sure you will love your kitchen once it has been finished but when it messes up your crafting it's not so good Very Happy Have a good day whatever you are doing. I aim to make a card for my nephew, have to make it early and get it to his girlfriend as they are off to Egypt for a holiday so know just what theme I am doing for him this year Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Good morning to you all, I hope Lou gets on ok this week, big hug. Have a good day at work Jan. A a peacful day Karen and Juli. So glad your weekend went well Jacky. Just done the `first morning` at school for the last grandchild, how come they all look so sweet on the first day. Rest of the day to myself bounce Have a good day all lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Morning ladies Smile I've just been texting Lou and told her about all your well wishes Smile I'll keep you informed if and when I have any news as the week goes on Smile

I've been up to my eyes getting some "special" cards/boxes done - still not finished and making time to meet up with Celie and family while they are down in Wales Smile I'll show some photos when I get my butt in gear he he. I've been making some quickie Christmas cards in-between based on images on this site Mo Mannings - digital pencil I think there are some brilliant images there Smile

Hugs for all the poorlies and hope you all enjoy whatever it is you are doing today Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Just back from Epsom as my class was cancelled. Chanaged a jacket for a smaller size, bought a couple of books for the girls and collected some R85s to increase my interest on savings as I no longer have to pay tax......yipee! that should save me a few pounds towards the next trip to Oz!

Trying to put off the h*******k a bit longer and off to the gym later so I'll try making a couple of cards and finish the ATCs first. After a few spits and spots the sun's trying to come out.

Have a good day all and (((((hugs))))) to the poorlies.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Good afternoon ladies absolutely red hot here today just like summer , got all the washing dried. Picked Greg up from school boy he does look look smart. Put picture in frame which came today, hubby might hang it up tonight. We had one of our photos blown up from New York and it looks fab. I want a canvas one of us all doing but that will havbe to wait till next year has most of the photos of us all we have our eyes shut or not smiling Shocked Hugs to the poorlies Lou good luck. Off to make tea now.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Good afternoon everyone. After a cold start this morning we have glorious sunshine this afternoon Smile
Didn't manage to get on this morning, despite all my preparation on Sunday for the first day of school today was still running around at the last minute, lucky I only have the one child Very Happy

Only working till 1pm this week or thats the plan, finished at 2 today but still very nice and went home did some washing had a cuppa with a friend and then we wandered over to the school. So much nicer than rushing out of work at 3 to pick Jakes up then rushing back to work for a few hours before picking Jakes up again at 6.

Better make a start on dinner Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Hi everyone , beautiful sunny day here and so hot, been at the Craftbarn from 10 till 4 getting organised for the weekend , I demoing both morninings then in the afternoon I am doing the classess ! So hope to meet some of you. The shop is looking very well stocked up with alsors of very tempting stuff ......... working again wed so I might HAVE to have a little shopping spree ! Don't think this week will be joining the gym week as I have loads to do but I am going to join sometime very soon ...... Laughing lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Just back from the Gym. Did 1 hour workout, 40 aerobics class, swam 10 lengths then crashed out for half an hour in the sauna/steam room. Just vegging out in front of the TV feeling a little weary.

hope to see you on Saturday Lexie.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 pm

wow ! I am impressed Jane ! Laughing lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Makes me tired just reading it. Shocked I have badminton tonight and then tomorrow is our walk Neutral Have had a rubbish day today trying to make a card, everything seemed to go wrong but I have at last finished it. Kept printing it the wrong way round, then the printer ran out of ink - so much paper wasted Mad At least I can use the backs of them for other things and some can be stored until I need it again but that way round Laughing Laughing Hope to see you this weekend Lexie Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down