The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Lovely Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Lovely Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Lovely Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Lovely Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Lovely Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Lovely Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Lovely Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Lovely Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Lovely Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lovely Thursday

+6
cubbie66
Craftworker
Karen R
Andrea
craftymumof3
muppet73
10 posters

Go down

Lovely Thursday Empty Lovely Thursday

Post  muppet73 Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:17 am

Good morning ladies, where are you all? Smile
Work today till 1 bounce then off to do grocery shopping Crying or Very sad

Just a quick one today as need to leave at 8:30 and not quite ready yet......hmm still in jammies Shocked
Have a great day.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Lovely Thursday Empty Re: Lovely Thursday

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:29 am

Morning Di and all who follow. Rushing out in a minute to take the kids to school then back to the dreaded ironing What a Face

I hope all the poorlies are feeling a bit better today Smile

Have a nice day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:18 am

Good morning Di, Frances and all who follow, just done school run and its like summer here again thats four days of scorching weather we have had Very Happy Nothing planned except going up to shake my flab on that new machine again then might go in the garden and do a bit of crafting. Enjoy your day if if you are off out anywhere exciting and massive hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Morning!

Lovely and sunny here as well... but there is a cool breeze. Went up to school without a coat and my little arms are quite cold!
Got to do a bit of tidying up - the children cam at 7.00 this morning and its amazing how much mess they can make in 90 minutes!!!
Other than that ... a bit of ironing and then thats it!
Have a lovely day
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Good morning Di, Frances, Andrea and all who follow. Beautiful day here this morning Very Happy Just having a relaxing day today and going for a photo shoot tonight Laughing Laughing Laughing Ruth has just got a studio and is setting it up so wants us to go and have some photos done to try out the lighting etc. Martin said yes of course we will come and then this morning said he would be home late tonight as he is playing golf after work Shocked Have just added some photos onto my gallery but I must admit I really liked this one I made for my nephew who is going to be on holiday in Eygpt for his birthday

Lovely Thursday Th_Andrew1 Lovely Thursday Th_Andrew2 Lovely Thursday Th_Andrew3
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Morning Karen, you snuck in there Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Good morning ladies Smile
Had joke centre this morning and have to go back on Tuesday morning for an interview, why dont they just leave me alone grrrrrrr Smile
Hope everyone is well and all the poorlies are feeling better Smile
Take care and stay safe xXx

oh and btw where is Janet?
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Morning ladies lovely card Jacky he will love it Very Happy Just been looking at the vibration machines and my dad has come up trumps so i think i will be investing in one from Amazon. That way i can use it at my lesure and not have to que up for it Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Afternoon ladies, glad you are feeling better Jacky and loved the card, once they get their mitts into you Jan these people dont let go quickly Mad I do hope everyone is feeling better and that you have a great afternoon. Take care lv Janetx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi ladies Smile

Just a quick hi and to let you know that Lou has had her scan and the results. She'll no doubt fill you in on the fine details when she is home for the weekend. She does however, send her love to you all and say she is missing the forum Smile She also wanted me to say thanks to Jane [Poppytree] for the goodies you sent her, they were great and very thoughtful of you Smile

Hugs for all, I've commented on the gallery section Smile I'll speak soon when I'm not so tied up, ...... no not like that he he
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Afternoon ladies. Had a trip to garden centre this morning so went to the one with a craft shop! I'd been told they had scrapbook kits for £20! They did - K & Co one with an album, papers and embellishments and another with 2 albums, papers and embellishments! needless to say purse was a bit lighter when I got home!

Back still playing up so not staying long on here. I've decided I need a new chair for computer/crafting!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Good afternoon lovely ladies , been at the 'Barn this morning getting classess sorted only stayed till one then went straight into town to get mounting board and get nails done , my own were disgusting , and people notice your hands when demoing ,only going to help unpact final boxes tomorrow morning , the shop is bulging at the seams with stock ! well worth going to if you can. I am going for 4o winks as I did'nt sleep well AGAIN last night, mind going overtime affraid I suffer from clinical depression and disruptive sleep is a problem with me , so Iam going to nip it in the bud , will speak later Sleep lol! lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Lovely card Jacky, he will absolutely love it Very Happy
Keep us posted on the vibration machine Andrea, sounds a great idea with winter coming up.
Fun at the joke centre again then Jan Rolling Eyes
Hope your back feels easier soon Sue, seems like you got some good bargains at the garden centre.
Lexie you've been so busy getting everything ready for the weekend no wonder your not sleeping properly. Hope you managed to get your nap in. I'll be checking out your nails Saturday as there are a few of us coming for a day out Very Happy
Thanks for the news on Lou, hope your doing ok as well Jen as haven't seen you on here much lately. Hows Tash doing is she keeping you busy with all that h*******k?

Better get the dinner on as Jakes believes he is going to fade away if he doesn't get food soon Shocked
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:14 am

I'm ok Di thanks Smile Tash is in my bad books at the moment, she went and turned native on me last night and was outside the window hunting some poor animal that was screaming Sad I couldn't see what the animal was and I couldn't stop her and get her in either. The screaming went on for about 30 mins before she finally came in. We tried to find out what it was this morning but no signs of anything. Pete thinks it might have been a rat as she was chasing it up and down along the walls, and apparently that's typical rat behaviour. If it was a rat then she was a good girl he he Its the first time that she's hurt her pray though - she usually brings them into the bathroom unhurt. My main worry was that a neighbour who has 4 gorgeous 2 week old kittens has lost one - think the mother carried it out as she has been trying to relocate them to a quieter place - the neighbour isn't very quiet and keeps taking the kittens out to show people, mother cats don't like that Sad I was afraid that Tash might have been trying to bring the kitten in and the kitten had a different idea. I'll keep you posted if we find out.

So Miss Tashika is not allowed out tonight !! The housework part is getting easier though as doing it daily its not as messy as doing it weekly he he. I still don't like doing it though he he.
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:30 am

Thanks for giving us an update on Lou Jen Very Happy Glad Tash didn't bring a rat in What a Face Lexie - looking forward to Saturday Very Happy Will make sure I admire your nails Laughing Laughing I have seen those machines on tv Andrea, you will have to let us know how you get on with it Very Happy Hope your back is better soon Sue, I have a proper typist chair in my craft room but I still get pains between my shoulder blades if I am crafting or on the computer too long Neutral Been for our photos this evening, and I had to wait in a queue Laughing She had a couple and a little boy and another couple with a little girl there before me. They were workmates of Sally. Ruth did some lovely photos of them, had the children rolling on the floor etc. then she did photos of me with Ian, and then of me and Sally then all three of us together - and when Martin came he had the same treatment and then us two together. Haven't had a photo done professionally since Sally was about 3 months old apart from wedding photos Very Happy Looking forward to seeing them Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:04 am

Naughty puss cat if a kitten good puss cat if a rat , yuck hate them , used to live in Zambia HUGE CANE RATS yuck ! Hope we are going to get apeep at your smart photos !!!! Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:27 pm

No trace of anything around so I have no idea what she had. Tash did spend some time with her friend, the kittens mother tonight. The two of them have always spent time together. It was quite funny as they are similar in appearance but the owner had been told that it was a tom cat, after the kittens were born the vet said it must have been a hernia that had confused him into thinking it was a boy !!! Tash and Gizzmo must have been having loads of fun at everyone's expense, assuming they understood that we thought Gizz was a boy he he.
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down