The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday morning EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday morning EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday morning EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday morning EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday morning EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday morning EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday morning EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday morning EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday morning EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday morning

+7
Andrea
cosmicfairy
craftymumof3
Christine
Karen R
Craftworker
muppet73
11 posters

Go down

Wednesday morning Empty Wednesday morning

Post  muppet73 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:24 am

Good morning everyone, no sun out yet but the forecast said it's coming Smile
Hope all the poorlies are feeling a bit brighter today and everyone has a lovely day Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Wednesday morning Empty Re: Wednesday morning

Post  Craftworker Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:25 am

Good morning Di - where is everyone again Shocked Got a friend coming round to craft with me this morning, she has to make some birth announcement cards for her son whose wife is expecting so she doesnt even know whether its a boy or girl. She is only a beginner card maker too. She is the one I used to go to U3A craft group with so now she is coming to me Laughing

Have a good day whatever you are up to and hugs to all the poorlies Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Morning...

I am patiently waiting for a man, who will be made very welcome in my house today!!! It is the Dishwasher Engineer!!!! Hope he comes sooner rather than later!!
No plans for today, but of ironing and thats about it. Also got to decide what culinary delight I can concoct for tea.... I watch Britains Best Dish at 5.00 pm and wish they would come and cook in my kitchen, especially last night Boozy Banoffee Pie!!!
Wishing you all a lovely day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Good morning and good wishes to everyone. I don't usually come on the forum in the morning but decided to take a break from a tedious crafting chore, and see what everyone else was up to - and it seems most people are busy elsewhere today!

My tedious chore was cutting ragged edges from foiled greetings I bought from Lakeland last Christmas. Did anyone else buy them? They were dreadful, I'd ordered them online but asked if I could return them via their store, and Lakeland told me not to bother and refunded the cost, very decent, but they must have had so many complaints about them. I didn't do anything with them last year, but (naturally) didn't throw them away, and today thought I'd have a go at tidying them up. I'm wondering if it's worth the bother, although they are very nice once all the rough is cut away, and I hate to waste them.

I'll go back to my cutting later, I've nearly finished the red ones, so have the greens, gold, and silver to do if I persevere! Smile

Have a good day!
Christine
Christine
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Morning everyone. I've quickly popped on here whilst I wait for my friend then we're off out to see if we can find something to wear to a wedding we are both going to.

((((HUGS)))) to all poorlies

Have a nice day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Lakeland no longer do craft in the stores I have been in recently, don't know if they still do it online as I haven't been on their site recently. How annoying, even if they are free, you are having to do the work. Keep cutting Laughing Laughing Hope the engineer has been Karen - don't want to have to do any more dishes Laughing Hope you find something to wear to the wedding Frances, good luck Very Happy

I have had a lovely morning with my friend Very Happy She didnt know what to look at first and couldn't believe how much stuff I had. She actually brought me round a little bag of card as she said she would never use it all Shocked She realised that I had a lot more than her Laughing Laughing Bless her.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Hi there afternoon everyone,hope all poorlies feel better soon and youall have a good day what ever you are upto. Having a really yucky time at the min kitchen has come to a stand still, waiting for the next bits to be done not sure when that is but it does look good even though there are bits they need to redo. But the terrible thing is they have broken my washing machine it was working fine, they moved it out side to plaster etc they was not that careful with it, my mum has been doing washing for us. Was so excited on friday went to put my washing on and my machine didnt work hubby was away still so just cryed, a friend came round to have a look and the belt is fine the brushes are fine then he looked at the front!!!! and they must of knocked the knob off for the spin settings and it was pushed on at a funny angle and broke the curcit board at the back. Have spent the last few days crying then hubby got home and asked me to get on to them and see what they are going to do. I have not told many people this but i suffer from deppression and panic attacks and really worried about telling them, started to tell the lady and could fell myself getting worked up and burst out crying, am now waiting for someone to get back to me. Just needed to talk to someone and off load abit soorry!! love and hugs to all that want or need them.xxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Good afternoon ladies ive been out all morning at hairdressers wanted some streaks inmy hair look like blondie now Shocked but feel better. Awww Juli hope you get sorted with the kitchen and washer, if they were doing our kitchen and being slow hubby would have kicked them up the backside. Weather is like winter here today cold and windy. Going to watch our Hayley later run the school cross country she came first last year. Hugs to the poorlies and if you are out enjoy, Hope your dishwasher is fixed Karen.OOOHHH forgot to say im hoping to see Peter Andre tomorrow he his coming to our Asda Very Happy would love to get his autograph and a piccie Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Andrea... good luck!!! I think he is a lovely guy and behaved exactly as he should have done.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Oh Juli, hope the get it fixed for you, they should have insurance to cover it, but make sure you keep on at them. They probably just didnt realise that it had broken the working parts if they had just hit the knob Mad but they should have told you if they had realised the knob was bent. Hope it is fixed quickly for you and dont apologise for off loading on here, we all have days when we have to let of steam or tears Very Happy Hugs for you Very Happy

Andrea, hope you get to see Peter Andre Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:32 pm

A very good afternoon ladies, warm and a little damp here, just a quick visit, wanted to see how you all were today Razz
Oh Juli dont you worry yourself, and know just how you feel. My heart goes out to you, I get so cross that I could cry most times Twisted Evil and I am over 60 now Rolling Eyes My brother says lose your temper and you lose the war, so I try really hard Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes so come and moan to us all at any time its good to get it of your chest bounce love Janetxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Thank you ladies for your really kind words just feel like i'mbeing swamped at the min by it all. i have had a call back now and someone is coming out to see me tomorrow have explained i'm at work till 3 but my daughter id here and she can speak to them as they can't give me a time. so will have to wait and see and will let you all know. thanks again for your kind words has picked me up a bit Smile .xx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi all,

sorry not been on for a couple of days...... been exhausted.... maybe doing too much... well thats what hubby keeps telling me anyways!

I got on the computer for a while yesterday then signed off after a little while, thought I had posted on here but having just looked back thru yesterdays topic, I obviously didn't Embarassed Rolling Eyes ......

Hugs for you Juli, hope things get sorted. I am very easy to tears at the moment too hun (tiredness and feeling useless) , but this is a great place to get things off your chest and to get a bit of support from these lovely ladies x

Andrea.... I think Peter has come out of all this much better than Katie... he has kept his dignity.... oh yeah and he has brown eyes to die for Twisted Evil Good luck in your quest for a siggy and piccy!!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Afternoon ladies. Went to a scrapbooking class at the library this morning. Really enjoyed it. Next week I'll try and be more prepared. Forgot to sort some photos out for it yesterday so was hastily printing some off this morning. You can buy packs of paper and card from the lady who runs it and she takes things like glue and guillotines etc so if you are new to it all you need is the photos. No coffee break though so was crying out for a coffee by the time I got home - glad I thought to take a bottle of water with me.
Karen hope you get your dishwasher sorted today. Juli hope you get the washing machine sorted - they must have noticed they'd damaged it - probably thought you wouldn't make a fuss if they kept quiet. Lou - slow down. I know it's easy to overdo things if you feel a bit better 'cos I do it when my back plays up - then it's back to square one again.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Glad you had a lovely time scrapbooking Sue Very Happy I just don't seem to have the time at the moment, don't know where the time goes Shocked Lou - you been doing too much again Question You know you shouldn't Laughing Glad we helped a little Juli, hope it gets sorted quickly - keep smiling Very Happy

I started to like Katie as she seemed to have settled down but now Evil or Very Mad Peter does seem to be genuine Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:16 pm

[quote="LoopyLou"]Hi all, oh yeah and he has brown eyes to die for Twisted Evil quote]

Not to mention his abs!
Have fun Andrea, hope you get up close and photographs

Just got in from work and its a bit grey so settling down to catch up on a few TV progs with a nice cuppa
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Evening!

My man turned up this afternoon... I was starting to get a bit worried!! Anyway, he fiddled about with the slidy bit, fitted new rails, clips and tapped away on his puter... printed off a work sheet... totalling £99.00 Shocked Shocked Shocked Thank goodness I kept on with the Coverplan! Think it cost me £60 this year... got my money back already!
Just finished tea and now loading Daisy up to do what she does best
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:30 pm

glad you got things sorted out and kept up with the cover Smile take care pmed you.xxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Glad to hear Daisy is up and running again Very Happy
Andrea new hair do, off to meet Peter Andre. Are you aware he's on the look out for a new lady Wink lol! Good luck with the pic tomorrow.
Oh Juli I hope your feeling a bit better now, anytime you want to get something off your chest or any advice were all here to help Very Happy
Lou don't go going mad now, do a little bit each day. Hope you chilling out now Very Happy
That sounds a good class Sue especially to pick up bits and pieces you might need whilst your there. When I go to bead class I always forget something and end up having a little spend Very Happy
Really tired but trying to stay awake till 10 otherwise I'll be awake at 4 again Rolling Eyes
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:36 pm

cosmicfairy wrote:glad you got things sorted out and kept up with the cover Smile take care pmed you.xxx

Juli.... so pleased I did... certainly couldnt have afforded £100 at the minute - it would have meant poor Keith would have had to have done a few dishes!!!

Thank you xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down