The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Cool Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Cool Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Cool Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Cool Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Cool Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Cool Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Cool Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Cool Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Cool Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cool Saturday

5 posters

Go down

Cool Saturday Empty Cool Saturday

Post  Andrea Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:56 am

Good morning ladies bit overcast and feels a bit cooler today, looks like Autumn is here. Nothing planned for today hubby has gone to work for a few hours, then i will be going on the flab shaker . Did not get chance to go to Kanban but hubby says we will go soon, its been hectic this week what with hubby running the job . Hugs to the poorlies and enjoy your day if you are going anywhere special.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Cool Saturday Empty Re: Cool Saturday

Post  Karen R Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:09 am

Morning Andrea and all who follow...

Looks like the sun is trying to peep through the clouds. Hope so - I have to do some washing today. A birdie left his calling card on my jacket yesterday. The same thing happened last week and I didnt have any good luck, hoping it doesnt happen a 3rd time!!! The little birdie in question had obviously had blackberries for lunch!!!
Shopping due to be delivered this morning. Other than that and a bit of ironing I am going to have a relaxing day! Keep thinking I ought to make a start on christmas cards... but I like to do them with Amy in the October half term.
Hope you have a lovely day.. SCD tonight, watched last nights programme and thoroughly enjoyed watching Ricky Whittle!!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:31 am

Good morning Andrea, Karen and all who follow Very Happy Beautiful sunny here this morning again. We have got a hog roast to go to this evening for a friends silver wedding anniversary Very Happy so will have to record SCD tonight Very Happy I was very suprised with Phil Tufnell's dancing, although he had his usual grin he was suprisingly good Very Happy
Going to start on my October birthday cards and try and get as many done as early as possible so that I can get some Christmas cards done too Very Happy That's the plan but I know how plans go Neutral . Will have to turn the computer off while I'm working so that I'm not distracted lol!

Hope the girls going to Ally Pally have a good day Very Happy and everyone enjoys their day whatever they are doing. Congratulations on the weight loss to Andrea, thought I had said that before but obviously just thought it Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Beautiful day here too. Changed the bed and all the sheets and towels are on the line. Walked up to ASDA for a few bits and my daily exercise (1 hour rounds trip) Can't believe all this sunshine - its really putting me in a good mood.

Might make some cards this afternoon and maybe a few ATCs too. Really back on track with the healthy eating plan again. Had a laugh at Aqua when we had a young man take the class. Talk about hard work - we finished off with 3 minutes leg kicks to 'the can-can' music with a noodle held above our heads. At this rate I might be 'Slimmer of the week' 2 weeks running! How much have you lost now Andrea?

Have a great day all and hugs to the poorlies.

Enjoy your hog roast Jacky - I'll be watching SCD with a nice chicken salad and jacket potato followed by fresh fruit salad. Got some pineapple, raspberries and strawberries to use up - yum. Clive's out all day so playing my music loud for a change. Its an Abba day today - kareoke style.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:48 pm

The weather is gorgeous. We have been married 40 years tomorrow and the weather has always been like this for us apart from one year when it rained Very Happy You are doing really well again Jane Very Happy I dont have the weight problem just the flab. Really need to do some exercise to tone up Neutral Spend to much time in my craft room Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Cool Saturday Th_rubyrose

Congratulations on your Ruby Wedding Jacky
Hope its a very special day for you both
Cool Saturday 9
Wow, 40 years - well done
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:33 am

Congrats on your ruby anniversary Jacky Smile WTG girl he he Smile Hope you have a great time tonight.

Congrats also to Jane and Andrea for the weight loss Smile My diet is going well too but I haven't been back to weigh yet - we're keeping it for next Sat Smile I do know that I have lost some as my stomach is flatter now that the bloatedness has eased up and I got into a pair of jeans yesterday that I haven't been able to do up for months Smile Another bonus is that I've gone down a bra cup size too, whoopee Smile

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves in Ally Pally - don't forget to let us enjoy your purchases vicariously he he Smile

We went for a drive up to the forestry today as the weather was so beautiful, there's something weird about all the autumn leaves and really hot sun on your back, but no complaints from me as I love it Smile

Hugs for all, especially the poorlies Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Thank you Jane and Jen Very Happy Didnt enjoy the do last night much. They had a DJ with disco which was so loud so you could only talk into the ear of the person next to you, couldnt drink as I was driving home, and ended up with a headache which was still there this morning but has finally gone - thank goodness Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down