The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Dull and dreary Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Dull and dreary Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Dull and dreary Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Dull and dreary Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Dull and dreary Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Dull and dreary Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Dull and dreary Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Dull and dreary Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Dull and dreary Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dull and dreary Wednesday

5 posters

Go down

Dull and dreary Wednesday Empty Dull and dreary Wednesday

Post  poppytree Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Where is everybody today? Can't believe I'm the first on here.
The fine drizzle has now turned into steady rain. At least the snow was pretty!

Slept reasonably well - no pillow under my knee for the first time so some progress. The Osteopath is pleased and I'm down to one treatment a week till we go.

Hope the poorlies are OK and you're not eating or drinking too much. Won't be venturing far today just to the craft room, kitchen, PC/office and lounge - what an exciting life I lead!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Dull and dreary Wednesday Empty Re: Dull and dreary Wednesday

Post  Craftworker Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Goodness me only the second post Laughing Laughing Good morning Jane and all who follow Very Happy Martin has gone to golf and I have been doing the washing and having a tidy up while I am on my own. Got a card to make for a husband retiring and the wife 40th Birthday. They are an outdoor type apparently so getting my thinking cap on Laughing Laughing Been playing with my cricut, not made anything yet but having a practice and loving it Very Happy

Hope you all enjoy your day and glad you are improving Jane Very Happy Thanks for the instructions too Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Good morning Jane, Jacky dull and dismol here too , no snowyet has threatened last night just chucking down. Glad your knee feels a bit better Jane, Jacky happy crafting . Im making cards too and chilling , the girls have gone to town to get my birthday pressie Very Happy hubby finishes for four days tonight which is good. Enjoy your day if you are going out and hugs to the poorlies
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Good afternoon ladies I hope you are all well.
I didn't get up till 8:30 today lovely long lay in, just getting into my holiday now Smile

Bit dismal here today as well so I'm not going to venture too far, stay in the warm. Just had 3 parcels delivered with crafty goodies from QVC craft day so going to get a nice cuppa, sit down and drawl over them lol! Yes I know it's sad but its the only vice I have apart from chocolate Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Good afternoon everyone , had a bit of trouble with internet connection earlier , but first tgime of trying so I don't know what that was all about .Lunch yesturday ended up as a all afternoon / evening with very local friends who we just don't see enough of , certainly want to change that in the new year !Had a busy morning cleaning the fridge out and only threw 2 lots of particuly smellie cheese ou , which we don't like but knew my friend loved ...oh and a bit of home made aplle sauce ... soo not too bad .Lots of stuff taking o our New Years do , a barn dance , t5ake your own foof and drink ... so our table which has more people added daily will be loaded down with everything evryone wants rid of ! All the h*******k up to date , thanks Micky , so I 've had an enjoyable afternoon playing in my craftroom .First t5ime for ages .
Di sorry to hear about your cat , shame . Ours was a bit ' odd ' for a couple of days and was'nt eating , just when we though here we go up the vets , he seems much better , I think he'd eaten something he shoud'nt but Micky was in Panic mode about his best bud .... this is the man who did'nt want a cat and hates them etc etc !!!
Must say , I was worried Rupe woud'nt like his watch I got him , phew he Loves it !!! so I was delighted .
Hope everyon has a good evening , we 're in tonight , no family .friends , neighbours , kids , daughter in laws just us CAN'T WAIT ! HOPE SOME THING GOOD ON BOX !!! xx Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down