The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
SATURDAY AGAIN EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
SATURDAY AGAIN EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
SATURDAY AGAIN EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
SATURDAY AGAIN EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
SATURDAY AGAIN EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
SATURDAY AGAIN EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
SATURDAY AGAIN EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
SATURDAY AGAIN EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
SATURDAY AGAIN EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SATURDAY AGAIN

4 posters

Go down

SATURDAY AGAIN Empty SATURDAY AGAIN

Post  Craftworker Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Cant believe how quickly the weeks are going. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Martin went out on his pushbike early this morning practising for a sponsored ride later on in the year Very Happy I didnt hear him get up and that's not like me, usually awake at the slightest movement Laughing Laughing but haven't slept properly for the last couple of nights so obviously catching up Very Happy Waiting for Sally to come now with the rabbits, it was her last day at work yesterday and she thanked everyone for the pressies on facebook last night but I don't know what they gave her. She was supposed to be going away for the weekend last night but her friends grandmother died Thursday so she went to spend the evening with her instead Very Happy

Enjoy yourself whatever you are doing today and stay safe Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

SATURDAY AGAIN Empty Re: SATURDAY AGAIN

Post  LoopyLou Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:43 pm

Morning all.......

I think Tesco have got it in for me..... Sad After all the debarcle with the online shopping yesterday Ady and I decided to retire early and go and watch a film on our new dvd player....... and it won't work..... we have only used it twice....and guess where we got it from? Laughing Laughing He has checked the fuse and nothing! No power! So guess where I am going later? LOL

Hope everyoneone has a good saturday, our weather is looking dodgy so whether we will get out for long today is debateable!

How sweet that Sally put her friends needs before her own plans, She is lovely friend xx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Morning ladies .... I'm home again Smile We met up with Celie twice when she was down and then spend last week in Devon. Much as it was brilliant to have a break and we did enjoy the holiday, the weather was dreadful and even our waterproof clothes were soaked through Sad I'll post some photos to show you where we went during the week.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on all the posts yet due to unpacking, washing etc but will try my best to catch up during the week, especially as I now have to have 4 or 5 days of rest!! well that's always the plan he he. The weather is rotten all over it seems, perhaps we are having our April showers early he he.

That was really generous of Sally to put her plans on hold to be there for her friend, a true sign of having been brought up properly ... good job Jacky Smile

Tesco definitely appear to be doing their best to wind you up Lou Sad hope they sort things out for you problem free, I would mention the problem you have had with the online shopping section too as they might compensate you in store, well its worth a try Smile

Hugs for all and hope that you are all well. Extra hugs for the poorlies Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Good morning Jacky Lou and all who follow, been food shopping and early on and just chilling now . Girls are off to town to watch Nanny Mcphee and Greg is on the playstation. Weather here is gorgeous sun blazing and warm. How nice of Sally to stay with her friend, hope you get the dvd player sorted Lou. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing. Morning Jenny you snuck on in there
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Thanks for all your praise of Sally, I am really proud of her as she is such a generous person. She is helping with a homeless project at the moment and has organised a fundraising which is quite spectacular. It is being held at the new hotel/resturant at the airport and she managed to get them to sponsor it too and it is going to be an auction - as well as a raffle. They have sold all the tickets (120) at £40 each, reduced if you get a group of 8 to £35. They all went very quickly Shocked There is going to be food, a 60s style band, and a close up magician who are all giving their support free. Should be a good night and I think she has done so well as this is the first one she has organised. She is good at getting people to give - I should know Laughing Laughing

Good luck at Tescos Lou, looking forward to the photos Jen and enjoy your rest. Glad you enjoyed yourself, just pity about the terrible weather Rolling Eyes
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down