The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Easter Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Easter Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Easter Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Easter Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Easter Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Easter Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Easter Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Easter Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Easter Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Easter Saturday

3 posters

Go down

Easter Saturday Empty Easter Saturday

Post  Karen R Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:20 am

Morning ladies...

Its a bit cold wet and miserable here...more like Christmas than Easter!
Usual stuff for me today - Asda delivery due between 2 and 4 and I shall do a bit of baking, got a recipe for a chocolate fudge cake that is really tasty - going to put some little eggs on and voila.. an Easter cake!!!
Right... better get me skates on.. got to go down to mums to give her her tablets - the Carer actually said yesterday that we were being treated unfairly. She knows I have requested on several occasions an earlier call, but they dont seem to be doing anything about it - there is a lady about 4 miles away who has a call at 8.00 but doesnt like it as its too early for her and is wanting a later call - why they cant simply swap I dont know. When I phoned in the first week, I was told nothing could be done for the following week as the rota's are sorted a week or so in advance - going to leave it now until after Easter and then start ringing around.

Have a good day Smile
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Easter Saturday Empty Re: Easter Saturday

Post  lexiecraft Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Morning everyone , been up for ages washing done , and just having a bit of a tidy round , Micky gone to do a bit of shopping and to go to Homebase , Dulcie has gone to a friends and then into town .Iam going to tackle Dulcies room so if you don't hear from me again today the mess monster has got me !!!
Hope everyone has agood day whatever you are doing , wonder how Jacky is getting on in the canal boat ! hope its got heating !
Big hug to the poorlies and anyone else in need ! Enjoy girls and boys ! xx Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Afternoon ladies. Spent the morning fiddling with the pond. It has sprung a leak! Yesterday afternoon most of the water disappeared but it had been OK in the morning. Bought a patch kit but can't find where the water is going from. I think it might be on the bottom and because the water level underneath is now high is only dribbling out. So we've made a mark where the level is now and will keep an eye on it. Had to buy a big bucket though to rescue frog spawn and newts!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Just popped round to my friends for a cuppa , as Micky fell asleep and Micky was in the garden and no one was talking to me ! Think most people are away as no one about on here either ! Enjoy whatever you are doing .
We are having a day with our very dear friends tomorrow , Dulcie is getting Babtised and we are having a celebration at Carol and Johns , she is a star sort of organised itg5 while I was away as she knew I'd be a bit out of sorts when I got back ..... she knows me too well..So we've gotg a bottle of Champagne chilling so we shall take that round tomorrow,I've told Dulcie no Choccie eggs this year as we are all trying to lose a bit , caught her red handed yesturday she'd eaten 2 medium sized one , in one go ! speak later xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Never did manage to find the leak. Filled the pond up again and so far (touch wood) the level hasn't dropped. Very strange- it was almost as though something had landed in it and displaced all the water and some of the frog spawn.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down