The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
It's Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
It's Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
It's Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
It's Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
It's Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
It's Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
It's Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
It's Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
It's Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

It's Saturday

4 posters

Go down

It's Saturday Empty It's Saturday

Post  cubbie66 Sat May 01, 2010 10:15 am

Good morning ladies Smile
Looks dull and damp outside, oh what a lovely Bank Holiday weekend it will be......NOT lol!
Got the opticians this morning, so will be losing an arm and a leg when the bill is put infront of me Rolling Eyes
My eyes have been so sore and cant decide now whether it has been pollen, my cousins cat or the lack of spectacles while on the pc at home and at work, eyes have got worse though used to be able to squint to see things but no more, old age is creeping up Shocked
Well other than that not much planned for the weekend other than getting the dog bathed and the garden done(weather permitting) it is starting to look like a jungle out there and my climbing rose near the front door has got to be sorted it is attacking anyone who dares to enter lol!
Good to hear things are moving with your op Jane, will be running the marathan next year at this rate Wink
Hugs to any poorlies and have a great day whatever your doing Smile
Take care and stay safe xXx

oh and what a daft bint I am ordered more Promarkers and thought thats ok theres only one the same as I already have and guess what, I have the whole set so if anyone wants to do a swap with Promarkers I have a few doubles lol

Mint Green
Peach
Tulip Yellow
Antique Pink
Azure
I have used them all just once to colour in the little white dot I put on them so I can see them easier in the rack Smile
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

It's Saturday Empty Re: It's Saturday

Post  Craftworker Sat May 01, 2010 11:33 am

cubbie66 wrote:
I have used them all just once to colour in the little white dot I put on them so I can see them easier in the rack Smile

Good morning Jan, that's a good tip Very Happy Sorry I have all those too. I have also been caught out when I bought some at a show and they said you wouldnt find the same colour in different sets but I had several the same Mad They don't seem to dry out as my original ones are still working and they are about 5 years old but didnt use them for the first 4 years Laughing Laughing

I had a funny bloated stomach yesterday and still have it this morning. Just sitting groaning and gurgling all the time and feeling uncomfortable. It's driving me mad geek Martin has just gone off to buy the rail tickets to get us to St. Pancreas on the first leg of our trip to Amsterdam Very Happy

Good luck at the opticians Jan. Glad your op has come round quickly Jane so you don't have long to think about it. Hugs to those who need them today.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Sat May 01, 2010 11:52 am

I had a dicky tummy too but ate too much diabetic chocolate but it was quite nice lol

Saw it on another forum Jacky, used a hole punch and then stick the hole onto the big pen lid end and colour it in Smile
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat May 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Had indigestion and a bloated tum last night too but OK this morning. The washing's out and keeping an eye on those black clouds - so far its drying well. Got all my paperwork and filing up straight.

Going to try and spend some time in the craft room today as Clive is out at footie now till at least 7.30pm. Hopefully this is the last game of the season and we can have some Saturday's out soon!

I'm trying out a 'Fast Forward' plan for Slimming World to give things a kick start again and hopefully get rid of the weight I gained unexpectedly last week. Its quite restrictive and I have to follow it to the letter. hardest thing is drinking lots of water which I normally only do if I'm exercising or its very hot! Just off to prepare a huge stirfy with a few prawns for lunch. Breakfast was 4oz (1/4 of a large tin) of Baked Beans on 2 small unbuttered slices of wholemeal toast and an orange. Hope it works.

Hope you all have a good day.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat May 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Good afternoon ladies what a lovely day it is too got washing out. Been food shopping and visited parents just chilling now , Hope your eyes are better soon Jan and your tummy too Jacky , Jane . I feel tip top today Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat May 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Washing dried before the rain came. Made 4 cards including 3 for tuesday's class. did a bit of tidying and sorted loads more stamps for sale in Horley next saturday.
It's Saturday Th_DSCF6135
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content