The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

5 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  Andrea Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:49 am

Good morning ladies hope we are all well, thought id post today seen has im up early Very Happy I could have gone back to bed after hubby gone to work but it would take me a while to get back off then its time to get up for school. Going for my hair permed today so will hopefully feel fresh and look younger Shocked Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and hugs to any poorlies.Oh i won a prize from the raffle they did at the summer fayre on Friday a lovely action man satchel bag Very Happy ive gave it to my son Gregory Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  cubbie66 Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:49 am

Good morning Andrea and all who follow, much cooler here today and doesnt look to nice either, oh well I guess the gardens need a watering lol
Action Man satchel oooo arent you lucky hehehehe
Have a great day everyone no matter what your doing and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:52 am

Glad you got the day right Andrea Laughing Laughing I didn't confuse you too much yesterday. Good Morning to you, Jan and all who follow. Bit of drizzle in the air today but not enough to do any good to the garden - but that means the lawn won't grow so we don't have to mow it Very Happy Those b****y rabbits dug a hole in the lawn yesterday - but they are sweet. It didn't seem worth Sally taking them home on Monday to bring them back on Thursday as she is borrowing the Bongo and going off for the weekend with her friend. The campsite she booked on won't allow them to put the roof up or an awning on. I doesn't allow frame tents just 2/3 man tents which you can't stand up in either. She had already booked it when she found out in the terms & conditions when she got the receipt so phoned them up. She asked if there was any other campsites nearby and the one they suggested as the only place to go will only accept couples or families - no same sex groups except if they are partners. The only way they could get in there is if they pretend they are a lesbian couple Laughing Laughing She is sticking with the first one and keeping the roof down Laughing

Sat and watched Holby this morning as couldn't be bothered to move - so off to get my shower now Very Happy Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and hugs to anyone who needs one Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Morning everyone ! Keep your fingers crossed but all Dulcies papers have been sent off to 2 Residential Schools 1 in Brighton and 1 down the road from here , so hopefully 1 will take here or at least be suitable..... so send some emergency positive vipes please ! All the other schools said she needs residential !! She has woke up this morning full of cold and sore throat so I've dosed her up knew she was'nt right yesturday when she slept for hours ! BUT she needs her throat to be ok as she is doing a gig tomorrow night ,we are going on mass to support her , its her first one too !Think Iam more nervous than her ! Its all he kids hat have singing lessons with Sarah she's arranged for them to have a performance , she is singing backing for Dulcie ! Me tinks she has a soft spot for Dulcie.
Have a great day everyone much cooler here with a light drizzle !
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Morning ladies, hope you are all well or getting better he he The weather is grey and damp here too but the forecast said it would brighten up in the afternoon apparently ... we'll see he he. I managed to take photos of some of the cards/items that I've made recently so will post those later. But I have news of a bargain for all those ladies who are collecting Promarker pens
Hobbycraft Promarker Sale
I think they are the same price in store too if you don't have a Hobbycraft near you.

I spoke with Lou last night and we both promised to follow Jacky's orders of taking it easy Smile we are going to be good girls he he.

Ohhh what a lovely prize Andrea [snigger, snigger] why did you give it away ? Question Shocked
You'll have to show us a photo of your new hair style Smile

That campsite seems weird Jacky, why would they not allow the roof to be put up? Doh, you mean Sally didn't fancy holding her friend's hand for a few days? he he

Hope the weather improves for you too Jan ... don't like this wet, damp stuff he he

Hugs and positive vibes for all with extra ones for Dulcie's applications and throat Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Don't think I said anything about that camp site must just be for ' camp ' men !!! how weird .... Dollie asleep shes rough bless her , but the positive side is I get my computer to myself ! I'll get her one of her own pefore she goes away , I just hope something happans soon , she is really missing school , but next week , her youh worker is back and plans to have her helping out in the office !!!! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Still think the best place to get ProMarkers is Joanna Sheen's site, the packs are ok when you first start buying them but once you have a few they start doubling up on the colours, been caught out a couple of times like that lol

Sun is shining now Jen woohoo
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:08 am

I totally agree with you but those packs are a good way of starting off if you have none Smile I get mine from Joanna too, she's a gem Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down