The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Well its only just Wednesday ! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Well its only just Wednesday ! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Well its only just Wednesday ! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Well its only just Wednesday ! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Well its only just Wednesday ! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Well its only just Wednesday ! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Well its only just Wednesday ! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Well its only just Wednesday ! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Well its only just Wednesday ! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Well its only just Wednesday !

+2
cubbie66
lexiecraft
6 posters

Go down

Well its only just Wednesday ! Empty Well its only just Wednesday !

Post  lexiecraft Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:39 am

Hello everyone ,
Jane glad appointment went ok , and you feel a bit more chilled about things .
Karen , glad your Mums doc is being helpful .
Let me tell you about 'Craftwork Cards ' in Leeds ,It was great , had fun , Julie Hickey was organising it , it was showing all the new Christmas papers and the new deals that are happaning , and lots of lovely Chrismas greeting and sediments .We made a lovely handbag card and a couple of others one of them was a bit stick and lick but the others were pretty and fairly quick , gave me a few ideas for Christmas !We left Sandys at 6.30 and got to the hotel at 10. Left to come home at 4.30 and I gott home at 8.30 I was shattered,Fortunetly I said I 'd work but no come in until 10 which was a blessing as I was tired !
Working wednesday and Thursday , flip almost full time ! affraid
Hope LOU you my lovely are behaving ( no chance ah !!)
well Iam offto bed ,xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Well its only just Wednesday ! Empty Re: Well its only just Wednesday !

Post  lexiecraft Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:49 am

Also Jen , thanks for tip re Joanna Sheen , had a lovely package full of lovely Diva stamps ! flippin 100's of 'em ! Guess Iam going to have some fun ..... when I have time and arn't working !!!! Suppose better work to pay for all the ' House Mouse ' I've orderd from the states!!!oops ! Thats Jackys fault as I was serching for the stamp she put on my bday card !!! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 am

Good morning Lexie and all who follow Smile
Feels a little cooler this morning but no doubt it will get hotter, was very hot in the night and didn't sleep that well, bunged up nose and Mike keep fidgetting lol
Having lunch with an old school friend today, she was Jayne's best friend at school and we have met up again on Facebook Smile
Have a great day all whatever your doing and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:55 am

Morning !!

Its a bit hot here again today! Forecasters keep forecasting rain... dont know where they are getting their info from...cos they're wrong!
Could do with nipping into town, but that all depends on what the weather does, no doubt Mum would like a trip out - but its no fun waiting for a bus in the rain!
Jan... enjoy your lunch today, and lovely you have met up with Jayne's best friend
Lexie.. hope you got to sleep!!!

Right... tablet duties and coffee break!!! Enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am

Good morning all, just a quick one as my hairdresser will be along any minute Shocked I, for some unknown reason, thought she was coming tomorrow. I text her to cancel the colour and just have a cut as I am off out tomorrow for a birthday lunch for me and my friend as we both have birthdays next week, plus 2 other friends. It will be a bit sad though as 2 friends who usually come have died since last year Sad Anyway, she text me back to say that she had me down for today and when I checked the calendar she was right Embarassed

Jan have a lovely time with your friend - facebook has some uses Very Happy Glad you enjoyed your day Lexie, and Karen hope you manage to get to town. Weather here is much fresher, had a little bit of rain when we went to bed last night but you wouldn't know it this morning.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 am

Good morning all, very busy on here today already which is nice to see.... sorry I didn't get on yesterday.....

Well on Monday I was supposed to be going to Primark with my mum and dad but they ended up having a massive barny with each other Rolling Eyes (kids!) and we didn't go! So it was Ady's day off yesterday so he took me! It was great, just being able to go where we wanted! We also bought a Satnav yesterday so that'll be a big help. Got some great bargains from Primark and also a lovely shop called Port Maid...it does all the illuminous stuff my eldest likes, the leggings, gloves etc, so she was well made up when we bought her a few bits! Also got Emily a gorgeous dress from Matalan for the school disco tonight and Georgia a nice floaty tiered short dress that I think she's gonna wear her shorts under!

Got Emily off this morning, I think she has a wee infection, she says it burns when she tries and is only getting a little bit out each time. She wants to go to school so I have said as soon as I have enough for a dip sample at the docs she can go in...she doesn't wanna miss the disco tonight and if she doesn't go in the school wont let her attend! So am shoving water down her throat at a rate of knots so she is more comfy, poor lass!

Jane I was glad to read the hossy appt went well yesterday hun x Hopefully the op will be soon over and done with hun x Hugs for you x

Jan it is lovely that you are having lunch with Jayne's friend.... I know it may be a bit painful talking about her but I am willing to bet that talking to her will actually help you x Big hugs xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Lou, glad you had a good shopping trip and so nice that you can please yourselves now. I wouldn't be without my satnav, it makes me a little more adventurous (not much) Laughing Laughing I have had my hair done and then wanted to go out shopping but have had to wait in for a parcel Martin ordered from Tesco Direct. I sent him a text at 12.30 to say it hadn't arrived and he phoned me at 2.15 to say he had had a text to say it would be delivered between 2.30 and I thought 3.30 but it's not here yet so may have misheard him Mad I was so cross as he had his phone switched off so he hadn't received my text. If he had let me know then I would have been able to get the shopping and I have to get some money out for my lunch with friends tomorrow Mad Feel as though I have wasted all day, I just didnt want to get stuck into anything until it had arrived. I shouldn't complain as I know it is something for me for my birthday but I am so frustrated. Sorry to rant Laughing Waiting for Martin to come home from work so I may have some time to go out but it will be in the rush hour.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Grrrrr... so annoying Jacky! Keith is exactly the same - arranges something without asking me first ! Now although I dont go out a great deal... it would be nice just to mention it to me Rolling Eyes

Still no rain for us, its got really close as well.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Afternoon ladies. Well washing machine man came this morning and sorted out machine. It was a bra wire Embarassed making the awful noise. As that would have been a chargeable call out he said he'd have to log it as something different so I mentioned the door dripped very slightly so he refitted the seal. Good job he did as when he tried it to make sure there were no leaks it wouldn't empty. The filter was full of disgusting greyish blue fluff!! And I know exactly where it came from! Roy's bathroom set that I washed on Sunday. Guess what's going in the bin now?
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Not Roy I hope Sue!!!

Its so easily done though... I had to have the washer man out not so long ago.... he found a coin that had got stuck and stopped the machine from emptying.

Happy Washing Laughing
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Evening girls , hope everyone is ok ,Sounds like everyone is on form ! Jackying I hate having to stay in and wait for deliveries ! Lou sounds like you had a good spend up ! Jan hope your lunch went ok , bit emotional I exspect .Glad the washing machine man was helpful . poor Roy going to be thrown out !!!!
Going to be working a few days next week as the girl Iwas covering won't be back till mid august ,,,, but I can't do full time because of Dulcie , so its all hands on deck ! still its a bit of extra money I suppose ....more money for crafting, !!!!
sleep well everyone ....not that Iam going to bed yet !! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:35 am

Lunch was brill and we chatted for 2 hours almost non stop lol Gawd Debs cant arf talk, not me I was quiet and hardly said a word lol
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:39 am

Sue, what a great washing machine man to find something else so you wouldn't be charged Laughing I used to have a filter on my old washing machine/dryer in a little door at the bottom of the front of the machine and I would clean it out every time I used the dryer as it got quite a bit of rubbish trapped in it. My latest one also washer/dryer doesnt seem to have a filter, probably has inside somewhere but that has never been cleaned out. Wonder how many tissues are stuck in there Shocked

Glad you had a lovely lunch Jan Very Happy Nice catching up with old friends Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down