The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there

5 posters

Go down

Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there Empty Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:59 am

Morning all first i would like to say sorry for not being on laterly just ssoooo busy and a few things happening!! I will be sending Ellen a huge please forgive me mesage as not been on and didnt know it was her birthday but will send her a belated one though today.
will try and catch up on the posts later, hope you all have a good day what ever you doing love and hugs.
Looks lovely out there but ssssooooooo cold and very slippy PLEASE BECAREFUL OUT THERE.xxxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there Empty Re: Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there

Post  Craftworker Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Good morning Juli, and all who follow Very Happy Not too bad here this morning, above freezing which is different from yesterday, but only just. The roads last night were fine when we came back from badminton/pub. Didn't get home until 11.00 then had to catch up on Corrie, and the test match so didn't get to bed until very late. I stupidly checked facebook and realised my crops needed harvesting so stayed up and did that too Laughing Laughing

Going to do the insides of my cards today so that I can get some sent off Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there Empty Re: Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there

Post  topgran Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Morning Juli and Jacky and all who follow. Quiet on here again today. Just finished icing Christmas cakes - mine and one for Roy's daughter as she likes mine better than his Very Happy but likes it iced and decorated with santa etc! Think I might risk going to M&S this afternoon as I've got some stuff to return. Then I must write cards to send.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Morning all

Was in bed by half six last night but got little sleep aagin.... had tens machine pads stuck to my bum all night... wonder I could get the flippin things off this morning..... mind you Ady happily offered to assist!!! Embarassed I wore the batteries out on my tens machine (only put em in day before yesterday Shocked ) at about 4am this morning so from then on i just wriggled and groaned!!! Twisted Evil

Nice to see you on Juli, hope you are keeping ok x

Those cakes sound fab Sue, can we see a piccy?

Cor Jacky you dirty stop up you!!! Laughing You're gonna be shattered and needing a nap later LOL

Have finished the wedding invites and also made 3 more christmas cards yesterday so will put them in my gallery!

Big hugs for all of you x

Not long to go now Jane!!! Cool

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Can't find the lead for new camera anywere!!!!!!!!!! have you seen it anyone!!!!!!! lol
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Ya dozy mare... doncha know its alway's where you last left it!!!!!! Try lookin there!! lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:52 pm

lol lol! wish i knew were that is though.xx Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there 16355 Tuesday, cold but looks very postcard picture out there 16355
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Hello everyone long time no speak ! Finally , got internet reconnected ! Problem was with BT , who had a cable that had split so it was a dig up the frozen road job .... What a few days we had when the snow started , power cut , for 18 hours .No internet, no post till sunday , and still no school for Dulcie !Hope it was better for you .... have'nt caught up with everyones posts yet .... Very Happy will speak later x

lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:30 am

you poor thing Lexie, what a nightmare - how did you keep warm Embarassed or is that a secret. Lou, hope you get a better night tonight Very Happy hugs to you both.

Cakes sound lovely Sue, I made one when I was at school and have never made one since Laughing Hope you found your lead Juli Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down