The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  Karen R Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 am

Morning...

and early start for me! Couldnt sleep, I heard Amy coughing most of the night, she came back last night, full of cold, upset and wished she hadnt gone to the 'Ball'.
She went to her friends house to get ready, and they started drinking straight away (Amy doesnt really drink a lot, she may have a Lambrini, but she would rather not drink) The others were on Vodka Shocked Well as the evening wore on, she ended up 'looking after' her friends that were rolling around. Needless to say she didnt enjoy herself.
Amy has to go into school today for one lesson, and then she will be home. No doubt straight to bed.
No snow overnight... thought we might have got some.
Have a good day and take care xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  Craftworker Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Good morning Karen and all who follow. What a shame Amy didn't enjoy herself. The same thing happened to Ian about the same age when he went to a party with another friend. It was held at a girls house - big house with games room in the basement where the party was being held. She had invited some older boys but they were still underage for drinking. I dropped them off at the house and they were only there about half an hour before Ian phoned to say could I pick them up again. Apparently they had all sorts of drinks (maybe drugs but Ian didn't say) and no parents there, they went out as soon as everyone started to come. The girls were all falling around already and Ian & his friend didn't want to stay. We're not drinkers like that so he had never really come across it before. I very rarely drink anything now, just on the odd special occasion. Hope Amy can get over this awful cold before Christmas. A day tucked up in bed with Lemsip cold & flu is what I do, and that seems to fix it for me. Sally did the same but Ruth is still suffering.

I have just caught up with tv - watched Noel Edmunds Christmas Presents which I recorded the other day - tears all round. I didn't know about it except for one of my old playschool children who has added me as a friend of facebook said that she had just watched the end of it. Thought I had missed it but it was repeated the next morning Very Happy

Off to the funeral, church service at 1.00 today
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down