The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Beautiful Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Beautiful Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Beautiful Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Beautiful Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Beautiful Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Beautiful Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Beautiful Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Beautiful Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Beautiful Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Beautiful Wednesday

5 posters

Go down

Beautiful Wednesday Empty Beautiful Wednesday

Post  poppytree Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 am

Hugs to all who need them, especially Karen after your bad day. Enjoy the sunshine

Our medical is going to be a bit delayed because of Easter/Royal Wedding and Bank Holidays - 6th May!!!
The good thing is I have a bit longer to lose those excess pounds from the holiday.

Off to work later then the last of the loft clearing to finish - mainly old books and magazines - not worth keeping as they'll be a bit mouldy and smelly by now I think.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Wednesday Empty Re: Beautiful Wednesday

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:26 am

Good morning Jane and all who follow Very Happy What a lovely morning it is this morning. Hope you are feeling a bit happier today Karen, been thinking of you and sending you hugs this morning Very Happy Hugs also for anyone who needs them today. Builder already here. Poor Molly had to go out on the front lawn this morning as we can't walk on the patio yet. Martin took her for a little walk round to the back field afterwards with her ball.

Shame about the medical delay Jane, but it's still probably earlier than you originally thought Very Happy Enjoy your loft cleaning, really should get up in ours and give it a good sort out.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Good morning all - another beautiful day. Good luck with the rest of the loft clearing Jane. Karen hope you;re having a better day.

Bet you'll be glad when the builder has finished Jacky!

Got reading group this afternoon - better show my face as I've missed the last two! Then a trip to B & Q - very exciting!

topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:47 pm

Morning everyone. I have Michaela off school today with a sickness bug that seems to be doing the rounds at the moment.

I had a lovely night last night at DeMontfort Hall in Leicester watching Joshua and Kayleigh in a dance show celebrating 40 years of Leicester-Shire Arts in Education. It's such a shame that it was the last show under this name as they have lost their funding. On a happier note though one of the dance teachers has started up his own company so many of the kids will be able to go to this and carry on with their dancing. My 2 love it and were really upset when we had the initial letter saying that the dancing was finishing this week.
The dance teacher is great with the kids he makes the classes exciting for them. He has loads of experience and has even worked in London with the cast of Billy Elliott.

I've had a letter from the council complaing that I haven't cut my grass or hedge yet this year so I will be out attempting to do some of that after dinner

Good luck with the loft clearing Jane Smile

Jacky I hope the builder doesn't take much longer doing your work. Smile

Sue have a lovely afternoon at your reading club Smile

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Good morning girlies......

Lovely and sunny here....... and here I am sat on my bottom doing nothing.... lol! ... well not nothing cos I am catching up with you lovely ladies! flower

Mega back pain today.... why oh why do I always overdo it on Adys day off??? Rolling Eyes Will I never learn? scratch

Was wanting to get on with housework today as the place is looking rather messy but have just had a lecture from Ady and he has said we will talk about it tonight and he will get himself and the girls spurred into action.... so I have written them a long list of the things I have been asking to be done for the last 6/8 weeks (mostly Ady) and we will see what they will accomplish... he popped in for 5 mins on his way to screwfix for work and saw me trying to bend and pick stuff up... he knows I am sore today so he was not impressed... but when I pointed out to him the mess.... he looked suitably sheepish!!! So hopefully he can galvanise himself and the kids into action to give me a hand whilst I am like this...cos I can't keep up with the messy so and so's and its getting me down.... Crying or Very sad

Looking forward to having the girls home for the next two weeks (from Friday anyhow)... as they will get to spend a full day with their dad on Tuesdays and they haven't had that since 1st March Evil or Very Mad School holidays now is the only time they get him for one full day a week, and it's hard on them and him...so am really happy easter has come so fast.

Karen you poor love, hear you have been having a few bad days so sending you mega love n huggles xxx

Oh a reading group eh Sue? Hope you are not like the Eastenders reading group (Heather, Shirley, Jane, Zainab and Denise) ... with blokes like Ian Beale hiding in understairs cupboards listening into the women gossip! LOL

Hope the builder will soon be a distant memory Jacky and poor molly can 'go' wherever she feels most comfy!

Hope your clearing out isn't as mouly and smelly as you fear Jane lol!

Hugs for any poorlies.....

Hope Andrea and Juli and the others missing are ok.....

Hope Joshua is on the mend too Frances..... did his card arrive???? I hope so cos I sent it a while back Sad

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:47 pm

And Jacky?????? POOR THINGS?????????? affraid What about little ole me sitting in all their mess? Embarassed in case someone calls round cos of all this crap I can't shift???? Huh????

POOR THINGS MY AR** Sad
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:08 pm

LoopyLou wrote:And Jacky?????? POOR THINGS?????????? affraid What about little ole me sitting in all their mess? Embarassed in case someone calls round cos of all this crap I can't shift???? Huh????

POOR THINGS MY AR** Sad

Beautiful Wednesday 4
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:25 pm

LoopyLou wrote:And Jacky?????? POOR THINGS?????????? affraid What about little ole me sitting in all their mess? Embarassed in case someone calls round cos of all this crap I can't shift???? Huh????

POOR THINGS MY AR** Sad

lol! Just winding you up again Lou sorry Neutral (((hugs))) I know how you feel and I only have Martin at home. He just leaves everything around but when he comes in I stand over things and point to it and say "could you pick that up for me - my back hurts too much for me to bend and after all you left it there" He is beginning to realise how much I walk around picking up after him. I get embarrassed to if someone calls round and the house is a mess, especially as there are only two of us Embarassed Can't blame it on the kids any more. Just occasionally I blow my top and he scurries around helping me. The patio is almost finished, just doing the last bit of pointing. Still has the demolition of the greenhouse, brick edging around the lawn and re-turfing to do.

Glad Kayleigh and Joshua still have somewhere they can do their dancing Frances and hope you managed to get your hedge cut. Hope you enjoyed your reading group Sue, I would be no good in one of those as it takes me weeks to read a book Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down