The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Friday

5 posters

Go down

Friday Empty Friday

Post  Marion Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:49 am

Good morning ladies.

Well I was also awake at 5.30 this morning, and I didn't get to bed until gone midnight! So rather than fall back to sleep and feel horrible when the alarm goes off, I decided to get up.
My friend came round last night, so once more it was a late night, but I think I have said before, I so look forward to seeing her I never bother about the time lol and she doesn't.
Going to meet a card friend of mine this morning for a coffee and a chat, just hope I don't start yawning in front of her
Just need to get some towels and bed linen dry today and thats all I have planned.

Hope you have a good day
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Friday Empty Re: Friday

Post  Karen R Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:59 am

Morning Marion and all who follow...

Well I had a lay in this morning... got up at 7.15 instead of the usual 6.00 'ish!!!
We have lovely sunshine back again.
Amy not at school today, thats it for 2 weeks.
Not sure what I am doing today, will see what happens.
Have a good day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:00 pm

I woke up very early (well 6ish) but went back to sleep till nearly 9.00! I always slep well at my friend's house. She popped round to see her parents an I've only just had my brekkie. Sat in front of the TV last night and coloured loads of stamped Tildas.

Bitterly cold and rather grey here but hopefully the sun will be out later. Certainly not warm like last week! the break is doing me good. Hopefully my friend's husband will be let out of hospital later today. He's feeling Ok but may need surgery to remove a stone next week - they're checking his scans and making a descision soon.

May pop into Telford later and have a wander round the shops. Have a good day all
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Hi all,

Sorry didn't get on yesterday but never managed to get my butt outta bed yesterday... knee was soooo painful! Yep thats what I get for overdoing it again LOL.... still the babby moo cow was worth it all Very Happy

Marion I have PM'd you a full list of the forum names and real names so hope that will help you.... I have only done the members that post on a regular/semi regular basis...... xx Have fun with your card friend. I know what you mean about if you egt on with someone the time seems to fly and it doesn't matter what time they go!

Karen.... a lay in.... wow a whole hours extra ironing for you then!!!!! Laughing

Glad you are having a nice break at your friends Jane, does you the world of good just getting away doesn't it? Hope your friends hubby is home real soon x

Hope everyone is well...... where's our Jacky??? Hope she's ok.... x hugs if she's not Very Happy

Just been shopping at Tesco today.... blimey we go thru food so fast when the kids are off!!!

Doing yet more washing....... does it never end????? Shocked
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Afternoon ladies. Lou hope you'r feeling better today after overdoing it again!!! Done weekend food shopping this morning and the town seemed to be full of morons! Why do they have to chat about what's on the shelf with their trolley at right angles filling the aisle Evil or Very Mad Think I was a bit short on patience this morning. Eldest son coming up tonight for the weekend so I'm lining up jobs for him - he's so useful being 6'4"!!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Sorry I told all the morons in Tesco to b u g g e r Razz off so I guess they must have ended up down your way!!!!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Right I have a child desperate to go on the lappy and the router don't like two peeps online at the same time... crappy thing! She's been really good so am signing off now x Laters peoples x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Karen, good to hear you had a bit of a lay in, did you feel any better for it?

Jane, thats good news about your friends husband. Lets hope they get back to him quickly about the operation. Did you buy anything when you went for your shop?

Louise, thank you so much for the list of names, it will be a great help to me. Yes, I had a good time with my friend this morning. There is a craft fayre here on Sunday so we are going to that. I only want a couple of things, but she has just had a birthday and also mothers day so she is going with plenty of dosh! and as I know her so well it will be burning a hole in her pocket Smile

Sue, I know just what you mean about talking with trolleys sticking out, I bet they are the first to complain when anyone else does it. I have a son in law who is 6'4'' and I know what you mean about the height. He is great for when I need anything doing Smile

Well I don't know what the weather is trying to do today. I needed a jacket when I went out this morning but inside I don't have any heat on, It said on TV last night the days were going to get warmer again, just hope they are right.
Another week end is here, and I don't like week ends. At the moment I am making boxey things for my three grandchildren, then filling them with small eggs, when I have finished them I will let you see what I have been up to.

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:22 pm

LoopyLou wrote:Sorry I told all the morons in Tesco to b u g g e r Razz off so I guess they must have ended up down your way!!!!!

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content