The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunny Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunny Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunny Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunny Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunny Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunny Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunny Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunny Sunday

5 posters

Go down

Sunny Sunday Empty Sunny Sunday

Post  Craftworker Sun May 22, 2011 11:23 am

Lovely out there again this morning although we did have the rain overnight - heard it quite heavily against the window about 4.30 for a couple of minutes. Going to get on and paint the hallway today hopefully, but I want to get the other settee out first so waiting on Sally and Ian bounce bounce bounce I suddenly remembered my neighbour saying she gets badgers in her garden which she puts out food for about 9.00pm - it was 9.30 then so we popped upstairs to look out of the window and there they were cheers Just hope they dont decide to tunnel into ours as I think they are tunnelling under the gate of our other next door neighbour. We have a slab under our gate so more difficult and the rest is a hedge unless they decided to come under the fence on either side affraid We think there is a sett just opposite our house over the field.

Enjoy your day ladies, I am off for a shower now Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Sunny Sunday Empty Re: Sunny Sunday

Post  lady of kent Sun May 22, 2011 11:49 am

Morning Jacky and girls, hope the painting goes well, oh I love badgers Very Happy Sunny here, just, at the moment, I do hope you have a lovely day, I shall play I think Very Happy Very Happy
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun May 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Good Morning , well its breezy outside this morning had a bit of Dulcies washing to do before she goes back to her dads ad decided to top the washing machine up with the cushion covers.... and have hung it out but keeps comming over all black.... where is this heatwave I keep reading about ???
Dulcie is in bed still , Micky popped to shops and to garden centre , and we are going to the nice garden centre later on the one he likes to go to is more of a nursary and not alot to look at , read that as cheap BUT nice bedding plants but to get some nice shrubs for the front read exspensive garden centre !
Badgers, I love 'em but if you want to sell can be a problem Stepsons FIL had alsorts of problems !Hope everyone has a good day whatever you are doing .
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun May 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Oh dear, next door (the one that doesn't feed them) is up for sale. Just saw his ex-wife who has come to give the house a good clean and makeover while he is on holiday in the hope it will help so I told her about the badgers too. It is going over black at times here too Lexie but it is warmer today but stronger wind. cheers cheers Martin and Ian has just taken the last settee away to Ian's garage. No sign of Sally yet Laughing had a text to say she just had to muck the pony out, prepare the feed for tonight, go home have a shower and she should be here lol! She is always so busy, was supposed to come last night and she was in London to see a friend and then said to Martin could she come later as she had a text from another friend who lives in London to pop round. So instead of coming around 3.00 she would be here about 7.00. Then we had a phone call to say she was at Waterloo and quite randomly had met some old university friends who wanted her to join them Laughing Therefore should we come today. She has friends dotted all around and keeps in touch with them all so always flitting off somewhere.

In bed last night I grabbed the pillow with my right hand to pull it underneath my head and hurt my arm again. Just tried washing down the walls in the hallway and couldn't put any pressure on it so was doing it with my left hand. Dont think I am going to be able to paint Mad I really wanted to do it too, but I will mask everything off well as Martin said he would do it - he's not very good at cutting in so the ceiling edges need masking and around the door frames too Laughing

What you playing at Janet Laughing Laughing Have fun at the garden centre Lexie, I love going round the Nurseries too but Martin doesn't as it's just plants Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sun May 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Oh Jacky thats is such a shame that you have hurt your arm and cant help with the painting Razz Razz Razz I do hope it will soon be ok, could it be better when the painting is done lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

its the flipping card games on the computer that I am getting hooked on Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sun May 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Slippery slope Janet- you'll be playing the ones on FB next Very Happy

Afternoon ladies - been doing some more hacking back in the garden- the ivy this time as the robins have left the nest! Good job Michael popped round as I needed his height to get at the last bit.

Pity about your arm Jacky but you'll still be able to supervise Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Badgers look nice (Wind in the Willows etc) but they make a terrible mess of the garden if they get in digging for grubs and worms. Don't think feeding them is such a good idea!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Sun May 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Afternoon ladies.

It rained here during the night and first thing this morning, and since then one minute the sun has been out and the next its clouded over.
You do all sound busy, and I have done nothing today and when I say nothing I mean nothing, oh apart from going to my daughters for coffee, Grandaughter playing up, so just stopped long enough to drink the coffee Wink
Apart from that I have either been reading, making flowers (while watching tv) to sell at the charity shop, eating, drinking tea, or sitting here with the laptop on my knee going through blogs !!
See, I told you I had done nothing.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun May 22, 2011 11:19 pm

Taken Dulcie home . she has been good this weekend , so much more relaxing for everyone if she behaves !She is really trying to behave as last weekend she ended up comming here when she should of been going to a school friends.... I caught her on the back of a boy who had been hanging arounds motorbike, no helmet , no shoes on , he had L Plates etc etc I rang Chris who was up the road and he caught her red handed ! she got a bit lippy but thst did no good as her weekend away was cancelled ! After I calmed down I wanyted to laugh as my mum caght me doing the very same when I was 17 !But She still doe'nt know that I went up in the same guys plane over the open pit in Zambia , again I was about 17 !!!! Laughing what a naughty girl I WAS , obviously I've not changed much ! Laughing Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon May 23, 2011 10:03 am

topgran wrote:Slippery slope Janet- you'll be playing the ones on FB next Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing I am not so good with the FB ones something simply for a simply mind scratch scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon May 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Lexie, I used to go on the back of motorbikes too when I was that age - helmets weren't compulsory then What a Face Martin would pick me up from work with my big wicker gondola basket on my arm sticking out and take me home through the main town - sometimes squeezing between cars, forgetting my basket stuck out affraid I won't even go on the back of his bike now Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon May 23, 2011 12:53 pm

You hell raiser you ! Smile
lexiecraft