The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

+2
Marion
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  Karen R Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:15 am

Morning...

Lovely start to the day.
Off to Drs. in half an hour...going to take a book with me, as the Dr. I am seeing doesnt rush things.
Will probably nip and see Mum sometime today.
Enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  Marion Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:32 am

Morning ladies.
Got back from Austria last night after the most marvelous holiday. My email friend who I had never met was just like I thought she would be, and she said the same about me lol
After living in a flat place like Norfolk, it was wonderful to see all those mountains. She took me to so many places its a wonder I aren't two inches shorter. I don't think I have walked so far in years lol
I was shattered when I arrived home last night so am going to spend the next few days taking it easy and doing the dreaded washing lol
Good to be back though, but it really was a fantasic holiday.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 am

Good morning Karen, Marion and all who follow Very Happy Great to see you back again Marion, have missed you on here. So pleased you have really enjoyed your holiday - glad you found your friend was as you thought, you never know do you.

Karen, good luck at the Dr. today, hope you haven't too long a wait. Well Molly has been eating for England, she had 5 small bowls of food yesterday and this morning she was on her toes watching my every move when I was in the kitchen. I gave her twice as much in her bowl today and Martin thought she had gone off it as she was back in the dining room in no time, but it was all gone Shocked She is just so much livelier this morning - nowhere near what she used to be like but that is to be expected, but as least she was moving and not shuffling Very Happy

Got to pop out to the PO and post my 2 nephews cards. Have a good day - and rest up Marion Laughing Hugs to Lexie, hope you got some sleep.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Good afternoon all, here I am all covered in icing sugar and drinking the first cup of coffee since half seven this morning!!

Well the cake I was dreading decorating is done, had a slight moment of panic when the icing that we had to colour cerisey pink kept falling apart cos it had got too dry what with all the kneading and rolling to colour it on tuesday. Still I rolled it out, sprayed with a water mister and then re-kneaded it and it was fine after that..... the black which I bought pre-coloured rolled out like a dream! Am rather chuffed with the result I must admit.....its very striking.

Thursday Danni_10

Thursday Danni_11

Just hope she likes it as 16yr olds are really hard to please!!

Have made a couple like this before one for Danni's 13th birthday and also one for my mum's 65th..... here they are... the lemon and mint is my mums

Thursday Cake_010

and the baby pink and mint is Danni's from 3 yrs ago...

Thursday Danni_12

Anyway enough prattling, must get typing as my fingers will stick to the keys!! My kitchen looks like the set of Narnia!!! lol!

Lovely to see you back Marion x So glad your friend was all you thought she would be, thats how I felt when I met my friend Shell for the first time, mind you she doesn't live anywhere as lovely as Austria....she lives in Stoke!!!

Karen hope you didn't get to read too much of that book hun xx Hope all went ok at the docs x

Jacky am very relieved to hear Molly is perking up and her appetite is back, its all the TLC you have lavished on her obviously!!

Hugs for any poorlies on the forum.

Special hugs for Lexie xxx I am going into my little local hossy hun, Bognor Regis, so unfortunately our paths wont cross or I woulda visited you like a shot xx Soz xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Wow, stunning cake Lou. After I put my msg on FB I thought "must go to the forum it could be there" and here it is. Brilliant I think she will love it - as long as she likes pink Laughing

Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm

They are the colours she requested hun!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Afternoon ladies. Gorgeous cake Lou - you are good I would never even attempt anything like that. Nice to see you back Marion- glad you enjoyed your holiday. Jacky pleased to hear Molly eating a bit better now. Karen hope you got on Ok at the Drs. Not feeling all that bright today- bit headachey so did some weeding in an attempt to get rid of it. Didn't work though! but am a bit more weed free. Don't know where they all come from - seemed to have overtaken the garden while we were away.

Just printed a photo onto some canvas. Eldest son bought me a kit as part of my Christmas present so thought I'd better try it before he comes next weekend. Trouble is you really need a borderless printer and mine isn't. It also seems to have printed a bit wishy washy but at least I can say I've tried!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Lou.... I could see a cloud of icing sugar wafting over Nottinghamshire!!!
Bootiful cakes.. you have done really well.

Sue... I do hope you warmed up when you did the gardening! That advice comes courtesy of my Dr!! When I saw him this morning, long story short....it is sciatica I have got - he asked what had I been doing... from what I can remember, it started when I was doing some weeding. His reply was 'did you warm up' thought he was gettin' a bit personal iykwim!!! apparently gardening is a 'form of exercise' and suggests in future I warm up. So girls, if you are passing through Nottinghamshire and see me doing star jumps, jogging on the spot and doing my stretches.... I am actually preparing myself for gardening.

Lexie... (((hugs)))

Jacky... so pleased Molly is eating a little more, hope she eats you out of house and home...in the nicest possible way of course.

Been to see Mum this afternoon and she was quite bright and chirpy. She has been doing a few jobs that the Carer's have given her to do.

Right... going to sort tea out.. think I better do a few stretches before I start... just in case Very Happy Very Happy
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm

lol! Karen, that really made me laugh, could just imagine standing in the front garden doing star jumps before I weed. My neighbours would really think I had lost it. Did he give you anything to help with the pains though. Molly is certainly eating us out of house and home. She came standing in front of me and stamping her front feet. She had food in her bowl a few minutes before and hadn't seen her go out to it, but she had eaten it all and was demanding more. I filled her bowl again and she ate it all then came stamping her feet and wanting the biscuit I was eating Laughing it is so good to see her wanting food and she seems to have so much more energy again.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:06 am

LoopyLou wrote:
Lovely to see you back Marion x So glad your friend was all you thought she would be, thats how I felt when I met my friend Shell for the first time, mind you she doesn't live anywhere as lovely as Austria....she lives in Stoke!!!

lol Stoke? but thats a lovely place and the people there are soooooo friendly.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Gosh I have a lot of catching up to do !!!!
Marion glad you had a really lovely time and that your friend was all you had hoped for .Never been to Austria but I have seen the Sound of Music lots of times ! Does that count hahahahahah
Jacky glad that Molly is eating better, and hope shecontinues to progress .
Karen , you are'nt being serious about your Dr are you ??? well knowing how crack pot some are you probably are !!! so comon girls before you get the hoover out you had better warm up !!!! star jumps at the ready hahahahah
Lou love the look of them cakes I adore the black and pink one ... bet you would of guessed that !!
Sue , at the show I went to a while back a bloke was demoing the canvas printer thingys he said that printer must also be warmed up and run through a few times with paper and always make sure you have plenty of ink .... now I know what he means ...!!! Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down