The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

5 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  Karen R Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Morning...

I dont like the way the weeks are flying by... christmas is a coming and I am not in the slightest bit organised, got the cake made and thats it!
Not a nice morning here, in fact its dark and dismal.
So ... what to do today, a bit of ironing and a trip down to see Mum I think.
Enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  Craftworker Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Good morning Karen and all who follow Very Happy Been busy doing the dreaded h*******k this morning - washing the doormats, mopping the floors and cleaning the cooker Shocked Well it was a bit warmer this morning and I thought Spring had come Laughing Laughing

You are more organised than I am Karen - I have done nothing towards Christmas yet apart from 2 Christmas cards so I am going to get down to them now.

Enjoy your day all, whatever you are doing, life goes by so quickly these days so make the most of each day. Hugs to those that need one today.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Good Morning gang , its mrs misery guts here ...
Done most of my cards
orderd a couple things from Avon for Dulcies stocking and got a tin of Quality Street thats it and the way Iam feeling today .....thats all its going to be !!
You know what I really can't be bothered to even think about it !!!!
have a good day everyone ...
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Awww Lexie whats up hun, I mean in addition to all you have on your plate at the moment with your health, I hope nothing else has happened to upset you. You are bound to be fed up, the recuperation is as draining as the surgery itself. Maybe a weekend by the sea? come and stay here for a weekend and I will cheer you up! lol! I do mean it by the way! You would be welcome...I know I am not the good old USA or South Africa but I smile lots!

Karen... I had a lovely chinese lunch yesterday, well I think I did, cos I couldn't taste any of it. Most of what I put on my plate was Chicken Curry, I hoped I might be able to taste that. This flippin cold is getting me down now! Had some nice meals planned for this week but the usual enjoyment I have in cooking is diminished cos I know I will do all that work and wont taste it!! I did not lick the plate either lol!

Jacky I cannot believe you have nowt sorted for Xmas!!! santa will be here and you will be all Bah Humbug!!

Georgia had her second HPV Thursday 701734 jab today and she text to say it was fine, she was well happy when she realised it co-incided with her French lesson!

Its lovely and clear here today..... wish I could go out but can't move about much today. Hips are real painful, I think its this walking without a stick. I am trying to make sure my hips are doing the proper scissor movement and it is hurting them like hell. The nasty physio man said my walking would not improve till I started spending more time on my right foot again and pushing the leg back further. I am trying hard but must admit I have never had so much sciatica and hip pain..... still he reckons its cos the muscles are re-awakening! Don't I know it. I want to try and get something positive out of my stay in hossy and if I get my confidence back walking without my stick then at least that will be something! Tens machine is happily buzzing away on each butt cheek! Shocked

Hope everyone has a fabby day. Hope Jane, Janet, Sue and Marion are all ok x

Have told Claire off for not coming on, she has been working hard but will keep nagging her till she gets on here again! I have told her you are not scary really! LOL
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Morning ladies, but only just! Decided I had better tidy the spare bedroom a bit as I keep using it to dump things in (mainly crafty) and now it looks worse than before I started Very Happy The reason- thought I'd sort the clothes out that I'd been storing in a suitcase at Roy's so now they are all over the bed. Evening dresses that I won't wear again now that I don't have to go to work functions and lots that are too small. So ebay might be being busy soon! Trouble is I like some of them and might wear them if I dropped a size but being totally practical is that likely? And I need to make some room!!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Go for it Sue, nice dresses usually make a very good price on Ebay xxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Bah Humbug is me at Christmas. I don't like fiddling and putting decorations up - Martin and Sally usually do it but Sally will have her own to do this year. Her ex-landlady phoned me yesterday to see if I would feed her cat on Saturday What a Face Don't think she knows I'm not too sure of cats. She is asking her neighbour if she sees her today, if not I am back up. Not too bad at feeding, just don't like them jumping on my lap.

My BIL is still in pain which is to be expected. He has a colostomy bag now and was given his first lesson in managing it yesterday. Mum is having the doctor again today as her foot is painful again so she can't walk, so has to stay in bed again. She only got up for 2 days. Hope your tens machine is doing the trick Lou. Hope the pains ease soon.

Sue, I did the spare room the other day - surprising how much stuff gets hidden in there. Good luck with EBay. Sally has bought some lovely things on there for evening wear.

Lexie sending you huge hugs. You are bound to be feeling apprehensive today. Good luck tomorrow.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Thursday 1 I am safe, had a phone call to say the neighbours are going to feed it Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down