The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday Morning Moos EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday Morning Moos EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday Morning Moos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday Morning Moos EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday Morning Moos EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday Morning Moos EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday Morning Moos EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday Morning Moos EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday Morning Moos EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday Morning Moos

3 posters

Go down

Monday Morning Moos Empty Monday Morning Moos

Post  poppytree Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 am

Morning all you lovely Moos out there. Another Monday is well on its way for me and the sun is back - sorry if you're still shivering in snow and ice.

I've pink shins and feet (not sore luckily) after sitting watching cricket all day yesterday - body was partly shaded for half the day but my legs weren't!

Bit noisy here as neighbours are having their front garden landscaped and the old drive dug up and replaced. Off to Aqufit later then bowls. 2 great programmes on TV too - My Kitchen Rules (bit like upmarket version of Come Dine with me with 2 people from each state taking it in turns to cook for their fellow guests and being marked by 2 chefs) runs Monay to thursday and is addictive! New Series starting tonight too called Revenge

Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) comes to the Hamptons for the summer, renting a home next to the Grayson family to enjoy a bright summer. However, it's clear Emily has been to the Hamptons before as a little girl. In reality, Emily is Amanda Clarke, whose father was framed for a crime he didn't commit and sent to prison for life. She was permanently separated from him and never saw him again. Now, she's returned to the Hamptons, intent on getting revenge against those who wronged her and her father, the top of that list being Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe), matriarch of the Grayson family and the woman whom her father loved and who, in the end, betrayed him.

As she sets her plan in motion, Emily tries to navigate the upper society to destroy those who betrayed her father. But the further she goes, the more her emotions get involved and the more she questions her motives and the moves she makes.

Looks good!

Have a good day
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Monday Morning Moos Empty Re: Monday Morning Moos

Post  Craftworker Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Good morning all. Very murky here this morning, definitely warmer but somehow feels colder scratch probably because its damper.

Glad you enjoyed yourself at the cricket Jane, but I couldn't think of anything more boring Laughing We had a lovely afternoon at Sals yesterday. Leg of lamb which was delicious, so tender, roast potatoes, carrots & parsnips, broccoli and peas. Unfortunately Richard woke with no voice so he didn't come, caught it off Sally. Then we went to the stables to get Ebony in from the field. I was very brave and gave her a polo Laughing Moved away when she came to give me a kiss for another one though. The school had thawed so Sally decided she would have a ride so we left her too it, it was too cold to stand around.

Going to have my fish pedicure later, Martin got me the voucher for Christmas. Hope you are,all well and have a good day. Hope Lou's Emily is feeling better this morning. She looked so poorly last night.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Morning girls Very Happy
Oh sunshine and warmth Jane lovely Very Happy
Your just like me Jacky have to pluck up courage for the bigger horse Rolling Eyes
of to `sit` in a bit, then a meal cooked meal by Dick when I get home, had a nice roast at the daughter in laws and sons last night, paying for it this morning No
Have a great day girls lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Janet - I am like it with every horse Laughing I do get used to them eventually but I have to get to know her well first. Sally asks her for a kiss and she puts her nose on Sally's face before she gets the polo but I won't do that affraid She is very good though, Sally just asks her to lift her foot and she does it with no lifting on Sally's part at all, and Sal goes round each foot and she lifts it up for her Laughing She used to get her other horse to do that too.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down