The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!!

+7
Craftworker
craftymumof3
lady of kent
topgran
Christine
Andrea
cubbie66
11 posters

Go down

Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! Empty Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!!

Post  cubbie66 Tue May 12, 2009 9:02 am

Good morning ladies and a very good day to you Smile
Looks a little cloudy out there this morning and feeling decidely cooler but I think that wind has at last died down a bit, was horrendous yesterday but the time I got to work didnt even look like I had brushed my hair lol!
Me thinks me got far to much sun on Sunday and was very tired when I finished work yesterday and almost nodded off on the bus, thankfully he hit a pothole and that brought me round lol!
Got Mike's Dads birthday card to make today, urgently as we have missed it already oops Embarassed
Andrea your swap card arrived yesterday will get it photographed and added today Smile
All you lot doing h*******k what on earth is going on have you gone mad lol!
Well I better get a wriggle on and get started on these cards Smile
Take care all and have a good day, stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! Empty Re: Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!!

Post  Andrea Tue May 12, 2009 9:17 am

Good morning Jan and all who follow, overcast here but hope it turns out nice. Im off for my weekly chill at my parents Very Happy ,glad the card has arrived Jan was getting a bit worried has i posted iit last Thursday Shocked enjoy your day whatever you are doing and hugs to the poorlies. Is Jayne ok ? and not seen Mikki for a while.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Tue May 12, 2009 9:53 am

Good morning all, lovely here at the moment, still windy, but so pleasant to have the sun.
Began my cardswap yesterday, and must get on to a scrapbook for my daughter and s-in-law. I have one of the 'Once Upon A Time' ones and plan to make it for their fifth anniversary, which is next month. I asked my daughter for recent photo's last October and still waiting, my family are not crafting fans, and I sense a bit of reluctance! Rolling Eyes Thank goodness for the forum, where you can get a bit of encouragement. Smile
Have a good day everyone.
Christine
Christine
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue May 12, 2009 11:09 am

Good morning ladies - not a good start so far - am absolutely furious - with the post office of course. Evil or Very Mad When I got up at 7.20 there was one parcel left on the doorstep and a card through the letterbox saying he had tried to deliver at 7.05 a recorded packet. Now I was awake but not up and he certainly NEVER rang the doorbell. To add insult to injury it says I can't collect till tomorrow Twisted Evil Tried to ring and after listening to various menus - repeated- it rang the local office only to get a message saying they were busy and couldn't answer and I couldn't leave a message so try later grrrrrr!!!!! Anyway I will go up just before they close at 1.00 - surely he must be back by then! Right, rant over, off to get dressed. Chat later.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Tue May 12, 2009 11:41 am

A very good morning to you all, still a little windy here today, last night wasnt good, gate shook so much last night Evil or Very Mad Do have a good day all lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Tue May 12, 2009 11:53 am

Morning everyone. The sun was out first thing but now it's gone in and it's turned quite windy. I hope my washing stays on the line Smile

I've got to do some more ironing this morning then I might go and see a friend before going to get the kids from school Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue May 12, 2009 11:55 am

Good morning all, my computer is extremely slow this morning, it is taking ages to load up each page Mad Have to wait in this morning for my inkpad storage to arrive Very Happy
That is terrible Sue, you having to wait until tomorrow for your letter - it could have been very important that you had it today - he probably couldnt be bothered to wait for someone to answer the door at that time in the morning as he wanted to finish his round early Mad I would certainly complain.

Hope you get your cards finished Jan, I am doing my swap one too Very Happy Enjoy yourself at your parents Andrea Very Happy I was thinking of Mikki not being on the forum last night hope she is ok Neutral
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Tue May 12, 2009 11:56 am

Sue I know just how you feel about the postman, I had one of those. To be honest he was worse, he would rip off recorded delivery tags, sign them himself and leave items on the door knowing I was up and about. He would leave them on the door either way too, and I live on an estate where the path outside my door is a public one and kids often use it to get to the school. His other classic was to fold in half any envelope that had DO NOT FOLD written on it. He would also deliver Pete's mail to his ex !! I haven't seen him for about 4 weeks so I'm hoping that he has been sacked, I for one did complain to the Royal Mail on many occasion.

Enough of me ranting he he, how is everyone today? Poor Lou seems to be back in heavy duty physio again now since she went back in, oh bless Smile I'm due to go for mine later today, then another meeting as part of the volunteer thingies I do. Darn it less card making time these days he he

I was wondering about Jayne and Mikki too Andrea as its been a long time since I've seen them on here, hope both are well Smile Enjoy your chill out day today at your mum's.

Hope you stay awake on the bus today Jan he he or is today your day off ? I keep forgetting which has Tue and who has Thurs between you and Ady Smile

Hugs for all and hope the wind dies down a tad for you Janet, we can't have you gateless can we he he Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue May 12, 2009 11:57 am

Still clearing the craft room and chucking out really old stuff that is unusable! Stopped for acuppa as my backs aching a bit after lugging heavy boxes around.

The boiler is being serviced today and the engineer is a lady - bet this will be the best service yet! She's very thorough and has already suggested what be causing the fault we've had for 18 months (remember when I had no water or heating for 6 weeks!) which is still intermittent.

Dull here but dry - lots to do , as always and keep finding things inthe craft room I'd forgotten about and must use soon. Got a class tonight but all the prep is done for that.

Have a good day all.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue May 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Good morning or is it afternoon ? oh well Hello to you all! Very blowy here will some sun Micky has got his clothes on so it must be cooliish ! You think I am joking about the clothes....... he's terrible always stripping off, lucky our garden is exstreamly private .I've done my ATC swaps , but did'nt get a chance to do the card as I was prepping for last nights class.I've got such alot on at the moment , but I need my fix of you girls and whats going on.
Dulcie seemed a bit quiet at the weekend , and really moody , normal teenage behaviour I suppose, I worry that the medication will zonk her out which at times would be bliss , but I don.t want her zombiefied....... Very Happy
I received my atc swaps today , thanks they are lovely.
Going for coffee at my friends tomorrow morning , I am dreading seeing her her husband is in the hospice dying and I 've been in very frequent text and phone contact but have;nt seen her face to face.Its just soo sad ,he's only 34 they have'nt been married that long, she has been soo strong.
Any of you that are close by to the Craftbarn come down for the craft weekend , sandy has got loads of brillient demonstrators, and got loads of goodies, its the 6th and 7th June, it will be worth the trip. Very Happy Also say hello to me I am doing some of the work shops and demoing the 'little Claire' stamps. Got to go speak later enjoy whatever your doing.....lexie Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue May 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Well managed to pick up the parcel even though the card said to collect tomorrow and had a moan at them. It wasn't for me either it was for Roy - if I'd known wouldn't have rushed Very Happy but thought it might be some copics for me and I wanted to play. Watching a family of dunnocks on the back lawn restored my equanimity somewhat this morning - mum and dad and three babies being fed - then normal post arrived with lovely card from Ellen, credit card bill and gas and electric bill What a Face That irritated me again as it was estimated and they had put on it I should take a reading - the man came three weeks ago and read them Twisted Evil
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Tis Tuesday today you know !!!!! Empty POSTMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  poppytree Tue May 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Was clearing out yet more rubbish when I noticed a parcel tucked behind the dustbin. It had been 'ID Recorded' in Australia but nothing to sign on arrival. Good job I found it (my husband's birthday present and card) before the promised rain!

Don't know why he didn't just ring the bell -I've been in all day and the card was on the drive!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue May 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Ladies , lets have some calm.....The postal service gets us all hot under the collar , I frequently like a moan about them......
My Rupert comming for dinner tonight ,he's so busy being a teenager he forgets about his mum! Laughing So I 'll cook one of his favs sausage and mash , nice and easy and tasty.Had a lovely afternoon in my craftroom playing nicely.....Hope everyone is ok and having a good day . lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue May 12, 2009 7:07 pm

My inkpad storage rack has come cheers cheers so I have been pulling everything out and my craft room looks like it did before I started clearing it up the other day What a Face It is very well made Very Happy and will be great once I have cleared up my work surface again Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Tue May 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Gosh I feel worn out now after reading what you've all been up to Very Happy
Been a while since my last visit, Jakes been poorly (twice), works been manic (working till 7) and the old folks have been needing alot of my time. I know it seems like excuses but honestly just haven't had the time or energy to post until now.

Back on track now so hope you are all doing ok and look foward to catching up with you all Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue May 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Nice to see you back Di.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue May 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Good to see you back Di sorry Jake has'nt been well hope he's ok now. Very Happy lexie x
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Tue May 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Lovely to see you Di, missed you. Sorry to hear about Jake. lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed May 13, 2009 12:21 am

Great to see you back Di. Hope Jake is better now Very Happy Look forward to chatting to you again Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Wed May 13, 2009 12:27 am

Good to see you back Di Smile
Have got my card swap done and that's in the post and made Mike's Dads card and that is posted to, just my ATCs to do now Smile
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down