The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunday

4 posters

Go down

Sunday Empty Sunday

Post  Karen R Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:00 am

Morning...

A bit of sunshine lurking around. Been out with Bailey this morning and it was a bit cool standing around waiting for her to do what she had to do!
Keith got up early this morning to 'sort' things out. Went into the playroom and couldnt find her she came toddling through to Keith... somehow she had got through the sliding door - the kitchen door had been left open - so at some point, she had got through into the living room. Fortunately no mess.... that was a bit lucky.
Dont know what I have done to my neck, but its stiff and sore.
Bringing Mum up here today for lunch. So apart from watching Bailey, will have to watch what Mum is doing as well.
Off now to prepare lunch..,. I am going to be so organised!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Sunday Empty Re: Sunday

Post  Craftworker Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Good morning Karen and all who follow Very Happy Only just finished my shower and sorted myself out Embarassed Had a cuppa in bed this morning and then sat and cut out some parts for the card I am making from my new Joanna Sheen cd cheers and didn't realise the time. Doing a roast today as I don't seem to have done one for a while.

Escapee Karen Laughing It's amazing how they find their way about. When I was at Ian's looking after Callie for a couple of hours she went into the garden and was very quiet so I went to see what she was doing and she was nowhere in sight affraid They only have a tiny garden so I panicked thinking someone hadn't closed the back gate properly. Turns out she was behind the shed where there is a 6" gap and had to reverse out when we called her. Thankfully Martin was there too so he blocked off the side of the shed.
Hope your neck is better soon Karen Very Happy Hugs to you.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Morning Karen Jacky and girls, Hope your neck will be better Karen nothing worse than turning and it catching you affraid Show Jacky, we didnt need to get into one yesterday it chuck it down at the show Sad but a lovely day was had anyway, and Scotney was lovely on Friday Very Happy Hugs to you Lou, and girls lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Just got back from the CH... Mum started to get 'fidgety' about 2.45, so we let Bailey out and ordered her to do her business! and took her down for the residents to see her. One lady, Dorothy who cant see very well was telling Keith this morning that she used to live on a farm and she used to have a Lab - which is when Keith said he would take Bailey down - they all fell in love with her. Even some of the ones who hardly ever talk, smiled and tickled Bailey. I was a bit worried as Bailey has got sharp teeth and can give a good nip... but she was a model pup!
Mum fell in love with her and was upset to see her go, I have promised once she has had all her injections and can walk nicely... I will take her down.
Had a nice day, and have at long last cut into my Birthday Cake... I didnt want to do it until Mum was here. So we had a little drink and a slice of cake.
We have had a mixture of weather today, just before we took Mum back there was a really sharp downpour... now its sunny
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Evening all.

I spent most of the morning in bed, just didn't feel like doing anything. Then about 1pm I got a spurt of energy and got showerd!!! Went to Tesco's and got an armful of flowers then went to the cemetary. Put flowers onto Johns grave, which I am happy to say is now finished as it should have been in the first place. Then put some flowers on my mum and dads grave as well. Then went to call on on a friend and had a cuppa and a chat with her, then went to MacDonalds and sat in the car reading my book while I ate. Then I came home. I got into the house and the heavens opened! thunder as well but then it stopped as soon as it started.

lol I know how to lead the high life don't I Smile

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 pm

So glad you have got yourself out Marion, and pleased that John's grave has been done properly now Very Happy We have had rain on and off all day. Oh Karen, Bailey will become a PAT dog - they say they do the world of good to people in Care homes and hospitals. I do hope you took a photo of your cake - would love to see it Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Jacky... trying to upload photos as I type this - I have had a go, but been unsuccessful, so have left it in Amy's capable hands...but it is taking so long to load. There will be a few though!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:40 pm

It is taking a long time lol! lol! lol!
Craftworker
Craftworker