The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday morning !!! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday morning !!! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday morning !!! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday morning !!! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday morning !!! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday morning !!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday morning !!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday morning !!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday morning !!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday morning !!!

+7
lady of kent
Karen R
Craftworker
poppytree
Andrea
LoopyLou
cubbie66
11 posters

Go down

Monday morning !!! Empty Monday morning !!!

Post  cubbie66 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:11 am

Good morning ladies another start to another week Smile Looks bright and sunny out this morning Smile Had a little rain overnight which the garden needed, it's so much better when it does that and then the days are lovely Smile
Work today and then Homebase on the way home to get the paint for the kitchen, no it still hasn't got done yet but fingers crossed it will be this week lol!
Hope the children are feeling a little less sore today and they are soon on the mend and able to get back to their usual routines Smile
Happy birthday Jane, hope you have a great day and get some lovely goodies Smile
I know I haven't been here much recently but with Mike being off we have had days out, he doesn't go back to work until Wednesday but the down side is I am back on the bus as of then ho hum Sad the upside being I will be here a lot more Very Happy and might even get some crafting done Smile
Hope evryone is well and has a great day
Take care xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Monday morning !!! Empty Re: Monday morning !!!

Post  cubbie66 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 am

Scrub that.....it has started raining again grrrr lol!
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:21 am

Good morning all

Happy Birthday Jane.... I got you a pressie ... look... [URL=https://media.photobucket.com/image/happy birthday jane/smoothiejc/HappyBirthdayJame.jpg?o=7]Monday morning !!! Th_HappyBirthdayJame[/URL]

lol! lol! lol!

Hope you have a lovely day all.

Its raining here as well Jan but as I won't be venturing far today anyway I think I might print out some Fred's Flowers sheets to stuff in my case for the hospital, give me something to do in the evenings, that's if they haven't killed my hands!!!

Last edited by LoopyLou on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:36 am

Good morning ladies it is raining here too Sad i hope the sun comes out soon. Im nipping into town today i need some new sandals so i know where im going. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:55 am

YAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily has just come downstairs (on her dad's back) and said....

Mum.... look I can walk a little bit!!!

She managed to hobble across the room to me, but her face was screwed up with the pain. She told me yesterday that she was gonna make sure she was OK so I could go into hospital bless her.... just hope she aint pushing herself too hard ....

She is not going into school....... and I will pop to the chemist when Ady gets home for lunch to get a tubigrip to support it when she walks x They gave her absolutely nothing at the hospital
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks for the cards everyone and other surprises (Lou) a bit dull and grey here and rain threatening but have beenonthe webcam for the last half hour talking to my daughter and the two imps of mischief. Lots and hugs and kisses and other winks sent and they all sang 'happy birthday' so a lovely start to the day.

Taking a 'shabby chic' class later and I've got 7 people so should be fun. Have a good day everyone else.
Got to make 60 wedding thankyou cards for next month to I'm going to have a busy week. Just about finished the cards for the tabletop sale and selling of a lot of my old samples at bargain prices to make space too.
Monday morning !!! Th_DSCF4779
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:34 am

Good morning everyone, raining here now too but the garden does need it Very Happy No plans today so will do some crafting. It seems ages since I got any done as the weather has been so nice I have been concentrating on the garden. Well done Emily, surprised they didnt put some sort of support on it Lou Shocked Have a good day at work Jan, looking forward to you being on here more Laughing although I haven't been on as much as usual as I haven't been in my craft room Very Happy Have a great birthday Jane, enjoy your class Very Happy and Andrea - enjoy your shopping, hope you find what you are looking for Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:58 am

Morning!

Have had rather a busy weekend! Went shopping on saturday for my outfit and Amys... all done - Yippeeeee!!! Spent yesterday getting over walking all around Meadowhall, and then having to do the food shopping! Still everything is done now, the only thing we didnt get was Amy's shoes - but still have a few weeks to get them.

Errmmmm... who has pinched my sunshine When I woke at 6.30 the sun was shining.. now it is drizzling with rain

Not to busy a day for me... going with Mum to the Drs. - she went for her Diabetic review last week and the nurse suggested she see the Dr, regarding taking an aspirin a day, so will see what he has to say. Unfortunately they like to fob you off with " well it is part of old age" syndrome !

Only have to collect Ben from Nursery today as his sister is going to Anglesey on a school trip for the week. Then I only have him Tuesday and Wednesday - then a long weekend for me!

Have a lovely day, see you later xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Just got back from the Drs. and he has prescribed Aspirin for mum. We had a bit of a laugh up there, Mum mentioned about her memory not being too good, so he asked her a few questions most of which she managed to answer - recite the months of the year backwards I reckon I would struggle to do that on the spur of the moment!!! Then he asked who the Prime Minister was... Mum started to say George... (I was hoping she wasnt going to say Bush!!!) but she couldnt remember but described his face - the Dr. said yes exactly right when she did like a rounded face, I am sure Gordon wouldnt be impressed! He said for a 79 year old she has above average memory.

Anyway, I think she feels a bit happier now, as I do.

Forgot to say Happy Birthday Day Jane... have a great day Very Happy
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:30 pm

A very good morning Jan, Lou, Andrea, Jane, Jacky, Karen, and all who follow, Have a great day Jan, really glad about Emily Lou, have a good day Andrea, . I do hope you have a great birthday Jane, have a good day Jacky and Karen. No sun here today and it is now raining No Done H-------K now the rest of the day is my own. Have a good day all. lol! Janetxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Pouring down here so no gardening today! Wish I'd cut the grass yesterday as the forecast is wet all week so it will grow like mad! Had a tidy round and cleaned lounge and dining room windows (inside) so day is mine now. Hope all the children are feeling better. Have a good birthday Jane.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi all well i am back, just went away easter saturday and came home last thursday has the chap who own the apartments said we could stay a few more days, so we came home thursday and i have been in bed since with a virus and a silly tickling cough, docs tonight though, by the news it looks like we came home just intime has they have had floods down there again, and the bottom of the flats where we stay was flooded, shame really they have endured 2yrs of road works to put a new flood system in and they only openend it in march this year.

havent caught up on all the threads yet i guess it will take me a month.

Its only another 3 weeks before we go back again, could have just stopped really i suppose, and this house that i saw down there has been sold. boo hoo.

Right am off to catch up on the news back later

Hugs to all the poorlies.
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:47 pm

Nice to see you back Janette Very Happy Obviously the flood system didn't work then, it must be sooooo awful to be flooded out Neutral Hope it dries up before you go there again though Very Happy Karen - I'm getting worried, I sat here saying Gordon to myself and do you think I could think of his name, it's just come to me now Laughing Laughing I used to be so good at names but now I have mental blocks, I can see the person and just can't think of the name Rolling Eyes Glad you got your outfits Very Happy Have a good day Janet and Sue after all your hard work. I have spent the morning catching up on tv Laughing Laughing and we are going out to lunch at the pub Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Morning again ladies....

Well I had Emily's teacher on the phone earlier...... aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh..... they are starting the SATS assessments THIS week!!!! Noooooooooooooooo!!!

She has asked me to do some work at home with Emily and to also try and get her in on Wednesday morning for the reading assessments to take place even if I have to bring her back home again straight after!!!

So Emily has just been doing a writing assignment and some work on the computer. She had to write a story about a SHELL (seashell) who wanted to change....??? Don't ask me who comes up with these ideas!!! She then used PAINT to make a picture of said Shell and her new found friends!!!

Good to see you back Janette xxx

Have a nice pub lunch Jacky x

Glad the doc put your mum's mind at rest Karen x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Afternoon everyone. It's pouring with rain here and has been since I got up at 6.. Kayleigh went back to school this morning and I don't know how many times she was almost pushed down the stairs by year 6 girls running down. I wouldn't have minded but me and the Head were following her and they pushed into us too.

I'm just going to have a cuppa then I'd better get Brownie Uniforms ready for tonight Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Hope Kayleigh makes it thru the day without taking a tumble Frances x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Back to the good old days - NO Running in the corridors Very Happy I can't believe how the children behave in schools compared to when I was at school, we had to line up at the door and follow the teacher into school without talking. Dresses had to be touching the floor when you knelt down, and hair had to be in a pony tail or plaits if it was past your chin. Laughing Laughing Mum was always taking hems down as at the beginning of the school year the skirt was ok but then for some reason we grew Shocked lol! I still think they should walk in an orderly fashion inside the school though Very Happy Good Luck to Emily in her sats Lou Very Happy

Had a lovely lunch - Roast beef & yorkshire pud - £4.95 as on a Monday they do OAP meals at lunchtime. It was too much for me to eat though Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi ladies Smile

Hope you've all coped with the rain we've had today, he he Its lovely and sunny here now but its rained for most of the day, doh. I've been coping with a stroppy puss kins as she is playing up as I put her collar back on her again. She's been biting her back leg again and wouldn't listen when I told her to leave it alone !!! At this moment she is in the hall with having some time-out for bad behaviour he he it works quite quickly as she hates being on her own Smile

Reading your experiences of school days reminded me of mine he he I have to admit though that Nina's school had the same rules, one of the reasons I put her in private school. Thankfully my granddaughter's Welsh medium school has the old fashioned rules in effect too, so both Nina and I are happy about that he he Smile

The roast beef dinner sounds lush and has me feeling quite hungry now he he.

Hope Emily copes without feeling under too much pressure due to pain Smile When do you go into hosp Lou?

Hugs and positive vibes to all, especially the little uns who are not well and to ...... drum roll ..... the birthday girl he he Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Awwwwwww..... poor Pusskins!!! Hope the naughty spot works for her Laughing
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Oooooh Jen.... hope Tash don't do anything smelly on the nawty step!!! Hope she is OK hun xx

I totally agree with you on the 'decorum' in schools these days, thankfully I can say that Emily's school has no such bad behaviour.... they are all well behaved and they are not allowed to run in the halls... so I know she will not get knocked flying when she returns. Each time they have had an OFSTED report the inspectors always comment on how well behaved the kids are.

I have today got Emily a tubi-grip and she says it is helping alot... the Pharmacist I asked for sizing advice was annoyed that the A & E department never measured and fitted her with one. He said she should have had one from the start. She has said she wants to go back to school tomorrow but she is still limping rather badly..... so I am not sure that she should. She loves school so that is probably encouraging her to get back..... will have to see how she is in the morning and maybe, if she does go in, try and arrange a lift with another parent.

Have made 3 cards today and have put them in my gallery if anyone wants a shufty!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:28 pm

I must admit the school my 3 go to usually does have well behaved children. When the whistle goes they line up in the playground and have to walk into school quietly behind the teacher. I think the year 6 kids were told to do something quickly so they just flew down the stairs. Kayleigh said when they saw her later in the day they were careful near her. (I suppose it's not every day you find a child going up the stairs on their bottom, although this is no excuse as they should walk down the stairs incase they fall and have an accident)
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down