The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
It's Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
It's Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
It's Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
It's Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
It's Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
It's Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
It's Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
It's Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
It's Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

It's Thursday

+6
LoopyLou
Craftworker
lady of kent
poppytree
Andrea
muppet73
10 posters

Go down

It's Thursday Empty It's Thursday

Post  muppet73 Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:15 am

Good morning everyone hope your all having a good week so far Smile
Sun is still shining today hopefully it will carry on for the weekend.
Just work planned for today nothing else exciting going on to share with you Neutral
Jacky hope your great nephew is feeling ok and all the other poorlies are coping ok Very Happy
Take care and have a good day.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

It's Thursday Empty Re: It's Thursday

Post  Andrea Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:53 am

Good morning Di and all who follow, dull and overcast here this morning but the washing is out and more in. Nothing planned for today except i might start and do a bit of excercise Very Happy .Jacky hope your nepwhew is ok ,Lou hope everything gets sorted with your daughter cannot believe what the school did and hugs to the poorlies. Had a great day at my friends yesterdeay catching up we had a right laugh Very Happy Enjoy your day if you are off out.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:04 am

Morning all. Dull and muggy here. Our bedroom furniture and fittings have just been delivered ready for instalation on Monday. Heard the lorry pull up at 7.05 but they aren't officially allowed to knock on the door before 7.30. Tapped on the window with an offer of a cuppa and it was all done and dusted but 7.45! (usually a 45 minute job)

Hope all the poorlies are doing better and that you all have a good day. May do some crafting and start the July cards. Got a vintage workshop next week so need to get a few ideas together for that. Free to watch Moovision tomorrow for a change.

Off to get my breakfast and to hang out the washing. Talk to you later
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:27 am

Good morning Di Andrea Jane, and Girls, Hope you all have a great day. Its a little on the warm side here at the moment.It was lovely to see Jacky Sue Celie and Wendy yesterday, coffee and a chat, just nice. I did buy just a few bits from CCow there were some really lovely stencils just calling out to be taken home Razz Hubby is not allowed to drive at the moment so I had to drive affraid and I have not got behind the wheel of a car in a very long time, motorways and the outskirts of London has shown I can still do it bounce so beware peoples here I come Laughing
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:50 am

Good morning Di, Andrea, Jane and Janet. Hope today is a nice quiet day after all the excitement of the last couple of days. My G.Nephew is responding to the antibiotics and is a lot better. My sister went to see him yesterday before he went in for the second lot. He should have the blood results tonight. I presume, if it is meningitis, that it would be the bacterial as the viral one wouldnt respond to antibiotics, but what would I know Neutral His older brother also had meningitis as a baby and I think he is autistic, I have worked with special needs children, but his Mum wouldnt let the school arrange to have him tested. Obviously they thought there was something wrong too. He is extremely clever but will walk around talking to himself, acts inappropriately like dancing along the road and waving his arms around on the way to school when he was 13 and doesnt appear to have any friends Crying or Very sad He is 17 now and his mum is going to get driving lessons for him but he has failed the theory test 4 times which is a great surprise as he did GCSEs early etc. but I dont think he has any common sense Neutral Anyway, just hope that his little brother is soon better Very Happy Have a card I must do today for my nephew - luckily he is away for the weekend so it doesnt really matter if it doesnt get there for Saturday What a Face lol! Hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Morning all,

Not quite with it this morning so please forgive me..... lot going on and my head is just fried.

Jacky... glad to hear he is responding to the antibiotics hun x

Hope everyone else has a lovely day and that any poorlies start feeling better soon xx

Sorry x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:44 pm

Morning ladies Smile Its a tad dull and cloudy here today and with the odd thunderstorm predicted in and around temps of 25C it could be an interesting day weather wise he he. Glad the little one has been responding to antibiotics Jacky Smile A thought came to me last night ... I get the odd one or two he he ... as they live on the border of Wales and England might they be able to get the little one in to a Welsh care system or are there restrictions in existence ? Not that the Welsh one would be any better but if a bed is needed urgently then surely between the two health authorities they could organise something. Fingers crossed that he keeps improving and that the blood results are good Smile Autism is such a difficult thing to cope with at times, and each person's reactions to it are different. I wouldn't worry too much about the friends side of it though as from memory people with autism prefer their own company as they find it difficult to communicate non factual things. They can relate facts and figures but general chit chat is not their thing.

Hope you are resting a bit to try and get the stress levels down somewhat Lou and that the school is complying with your request to have the incident removed from Georgia's school record. If not you could always contact the governing body .. in Wales its ESTYN but I can't remember the English version of it, sorry.

Enjoy your day off Jan and with a bit of luck you will have the sunshine to make it better he he

Good to have you back Janet and enriched by your Crafty Cow friends experiences he he Smile You ladies make me wish that we could have stayed around for a few days now Smile

Hugs and positive vibes for all Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Good afternoon ladies - just a flying visit. It was lovely meeting up with Janet, Jacky, Celie and Wendy yesterday. And yes I did succumb to buying a few more bits in Crafty Cow. But as I had filled my loyalty card on Saturday it wasn't too painful!! Had a quick trip to town this morning as I ve got a friend coming this afternoon and thought I ought to have something to offer with the cuppa! She used to work for me and is currently on maternity leave so is bringing new baby for me to see. Well not so new now as she's 6 months old!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:30 pm

Evening everyone. I've been doing the ironing all day and my pile doesn't seem to have gone down at all (I'm sure someones adding things to it).

I've had Joshua off school today, he came home yesterday with a headache and went straight to bed and slept through until this morning. He was very hot to touch so I took his temperature and it was 103 so I've been giving him paracetamol and lots of cold drinks and lollies all day. Hoipefully he will be better tomorrow Smile

(((HUGS))) to all poorly people

Have a good evening whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:33 am

Hi ladies flying visit, been really busy today not sure doing what but havent stopped lol!
Just saw that Michael Jackson has died to day along with Farrah Fawcett, cant quite believe it was brought up on MJ not a hardened fan but a fan none the less very sad Sad
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down