The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday already EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday already EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday already EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday already EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday already EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday already EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday already EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday already EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday already EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday already

+6
poppytree
lady of kent
Karen R
Andrea
Craftworker
cubbie66
10 posters

Go down

Thursday already Empty Thursday already

Post  cubbie66 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 am

Good morning ladies Smile
Not sure where yesterday went but it wasnt the best of days lol! Well this week as far as travel is concerned has been pants Shocked Mondays bus got so far and then hit a tree ripping the mirror off the side and meant a wait until they replaced the bus, luckily wasnt that far from work and rung in to tell them would be late and one of them came and picked me up, then yesterday morning bus running late and got to work almost 10 minutes late, then did the shopping and just as I turned the corner at Tesco the bus pulled away, 20 mionute wait and the bus I get on goes about a mile and runs out of fuel, another 20 minute wait for the next bus to come round, by the time I got home was shattered and starving (blood sugar running low too Rolling Eyes ) got home put shopping away, got a coffee and something to eat and promptly fell asleep lol! Oh and I had forgotten my mobile as well, think I want to forget about yesterday lol!
Hope everyone is well and the poorlies all feeling better Smile
Got the joke centre today but going to look into paying for my NI stamp myself so I dont have to bother going there anymore, tis always a pain in the butt and an inconvenience and the money I save in bus fares to and from there and the hassle that goes with it hopefully will be better for me Smile
Hope everyone has a great day whatever your doing Smile
Take care and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Thursday already Empty Re: Thursday already

Post  Craftworker Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:11 am

Good morning Jan and all who follow - what a nightmare Jan, can't believe the bus ran out of fuel, surely they know how much they need for the journeys Shocked You should complain and make a point about low blood sugar because of their incompetence. No plans today, will post my card swap which I finished last night when I go for the paper, then I think I will start on the October birthdays Very Happy

Enjoy your day Jan, hope the journey to the JC isn't as bad today. Hope everyone has a good day, weather gorgeous here this morning sunny Hugs to any poorlies or anyone having problems today Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 am

Couldnt get any worse Jacky lol!

Just rung the NI helpline and well seems as the new tax year has already started I couldnt pay my NI stamp until the end of the year, when they would send me a bill. How stupid is that I want to pay it but they wont let me until April next year Evil or Very Mad
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:25 am

Good morning Jan , Jacky and all who follow, ohhh dear Jan what a nightmare you have had with all those buses Mad Hope its a better week for you next week. Nothing planned today except hoping to see Peter Andre will be back later . Enjoy your day if you are off out and hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Morning!

Jan... what a day you had! Hopefully today will be better!
Well its a lovely day today, sunshine and loud music playing... needless to say it isnt mine!! We live next to the school and it is their Sports Day and it seems they are having a Disco!!! Reckon I am going to lift one of the fence panels and start serving tea and coffee!!!
Not much planned for me today, trying to save some jobs for next week when Keith is in hospital.
Andrea... enjoy your date with Peter!! Dont do anything I wouldnt do Laughing
Wishing you all a good day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 pm

A very good morning girls
Gosh Jan what an awful day for you I do hope all turns to the better soon lol!
Have a good card making day Jacky
Andrea and Karen whatever you do have a good day.
Enjoy your day girls and take care lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Now I know why I didn't bother applying for my bus-pass!
Had a good day yesterday and lost another 1 1/2lbs - half a stone in three weeks this time round. Back on track again and looking forward to my aqua class this afternoon.

Busy day at work yesterday but I was able to use all those lovely pictures I took at Denbies as backgounds for Sunday's harvest service - the parable of the workers in the vineyard!

Sun shining again and washing nearly ready to go out. Off to Asda soon as my son is coming for a meal tonight and plan to cook a nice roast. Had a class Tuesday night and have still got to put all the bits away so no time for any real h*******k thankfully! Can't get on the quiz at the moment so will have to try again later.

Hope Andrea has a great date with Peter, hope you get your NI sorted Jan, happy card making Jacky, have a happy and fruitful day all and extra hugs to the poorlies
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Good Afternoon Ladies

My you haven't had a good relationship with the bus service this week Jan! I am not a fan myself always running late, I was pretty amazed at one running out of petrol though, that was pure incompetence.

Back to the hospital in the morning for Andy's catheter to be removed which he can't wait for and then next week back to the consultant for an update. Just hope he doesn't need any follow up treatment. Fingers crossed!

Just wandered up to the company restaurant to buy some homemade cake that is being sold for the MacMillan
Nurses coffee morning campaign. Lovely cakes, Victoria sandwich, coffee & walnut, Cinnamen & Apple to name
just a few on sale and they were only a £1 and the company gave you a free drink to go with it. So we sat out
in the sun for a while before returning to the office. We decided to make it our departmental outing - theres only 3 of us girlies in today.

Hope you all have the nice weather in your neck of the woods and are enjoying it too.

Catch up with you all later, enjoy your day.

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Hi all,

I know......late again!

Had a girly friend round this morning, she is a crafter too, so we just kept nattering..... she was uummmming and aaaahhhhing about buying the Popcorn Christmas discs and seeing as I already have them she had a look thru and I printed her a few bits.... I think she may well go and buy them tho, even though i said to her I'll print whatever she wants! It is a gorgeous CD.... I love it x

Got my Georgia off school with a snotty nose and temperature, she is not too bad now but this morning she looked like the living dead!! Schools have been really strict beacuse of this swine flu Rolling Eyes but I suppose I can understand why...... but she got it from somewhere..... !!!

Jan,... what a nightmare hun! I hate the low blood sugar feeling, it is horrid. Hope you are OK xxx

Juli, hope you are feeling a bit better today hun x Remember what I said yesterday x

Pat... I hope the catheter removal goes well for Andy, I am sure he will be alot happier when thats done x Big hugs for you both x

Andrea..... give him a snog from me LOL!!!! Peter that is!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:15 pm

You sound a lot more cheerful today Lou Very Happy Glad you had a good morning. I'm sure Andy will feel a lot more comfortable with his catheter out Pat, hope all goes well and there is no follow up treatment. You made me want to go off to the tea room next to the Crafty Cow with mentioning those cakes Laughing Laughing Well done on the weight loss Jane, and Andrea have fun with Peter Razz Razz
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:32 pm

I am feeling better today thanks Jacky xxx I love you
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:51 pm

I should learn to drive is what I should do and then the buses can go whistle but dont think I have the nerve for it now lol!
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi there ladies feeling a bit happier today, thanks for all your kind words, Hope your day has been nice and sunny as it is here very warm. Karen glad to hear Keith is feeling a little better have pm you.
Lou, thank you for yesterday, glad to hear your a little better today and great you have had a friend round has made you relax and not trying to do loads of stuff, take it easy go careful.
I know how you feel cubbie (sorry will have to try and remember names) i dont drive either and the bus service we have is terrible and a real bone shaker, i dont have the nerve either or the money wish i did. you should complain though running out of diesel and messing about and your blood sugars being low.!!! bless you.
pat hope things go well for Andy.
Andea wow wish i could see him lucky you.
love and hugs to all.xx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Should have known things were going too well... Keith had a phone call from the hospital this afternoon, they have put his operation back a week. So now we have another week to wait. Still has to go in tomorrow for his pre-assessment. Its annoying as I had everything sorted out lift wise, the kids I look after had sorted out times for them to be collected... now we have to do it all over again. I know its only one week, but AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Mad Mad Mad How annoying for you Karen, and frustrating for Keith too Evil or Very Mad
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Oh Karen ssssssssooooooooo sorry to hear that so anoying, hope Keith has lots of good days between now and then. Hope you get things sorted out for lifts and anything else, take care love Juli.xxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:41 pm

It's official I'm losing the plot could have sworn I posted this morning Rolling Eyes

Poor Keith the hospital has messed him around so much you would think that they would be keen to make him right after the time its taken them. Fingers crossed for next week Smile
Hope you've had a good day Lou and not done too much too soon and also hope Andy got on ok at the hospital.

Coronation Street playing in in the background isn't that Rosie Webster the most annoying character in it? Perhaps its just me but if that was my daughter....argh Mad
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:39 pm

I know exactly what you mean about Rosie Di, if she were mine lol!
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 am

cubbie66 wrote:I know exactly what you mean about Rosie Di, if she were mine lol!

ditton Mad
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content