The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

+6
lady of kent
Jenny M
lexiecraft
muppet73
Andrea
Karen R
10 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  Karen R Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:07 am

Morning!

Its Amy's Prom Day today... and I am so excited for her, will be glad though when she is in the Limo and on her way. The girl who has organised the Limo isnt very 'organised' - so will be pleased when 6.40 is here and she is in the Limo!
Looks like another hot day... no children for me to look after, so dont intend doing much!
Have a lovely day
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  Andrea Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:24 am

Good morning Karen and all who follow, red hot here still there's no air Shocked wow enjoy your evening my im looking forward to my girls when its their turn to go to prom. Going to have my hair cut this morning then off up to watch Gregory do his hola hope swinging in their mini olympics, hope its not too hot for them. Enjoy your day whatever youare doing and hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:38 am

Good morning Karen, Andrea and all those that follow.

Hope Amy's Prom night goes really well Karen and enjoy your child free day, if you feeling lonely without the children I could always send Jakes over and from last night's posting Lou might have one to send you as well Very Happy

Have a good trip at the hairdressers Andrea and hope it's not too hot for Gregory's mini olympics Very Happy

Hope everyone else has a good day as well Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:43 am

It's exciting when they have there Prom , last year Rupe had his , he looked gorgous ...sadly I won't have that pleasure with Dollie , but we've said she can have her friends over for a bbq and they can get all dressed up ! But thats not till this time next year , although will that lot we should start organising it now !!! lol! Well everyone enjoy your day what ever your doing .Seems not so hot today, when Micky left for work at some ungodly hour it was misty.Hope its good on saturday , as we've got a wedding .Did I tell you all, the following weekend we are at a Summer Ball !!! I thought Mick might b e funny about it, you know how they like to have a moan but he's really keen ....and I think he looks gorgous in a tux ! chat later lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:51 am

Morning ladies, hope you are all loving this great weather that we are having, I know I am he he Smile

I'm hoping to go to Ikea for a look see later, don't really need anything but just want to see what's left of their sale items he he.

Hope the limo turns up on time and the prom goes to plan for Amy, Karen Enjoy your free time today Smile

Kool kuts for kats time eh Andrea? he he Smile

Have a great time at Gregory's mini olympics, hope the children don't find it too hot to perform well Smile

The Summer Ball sounds great Lexie, its good to get all dressed up and strut your stuff now and again Smile

Hope you are catching up on rest and having a great day off Jan Smile

Are you still in the land of living after being such a "BAD mother" yesterday Lou he he ? Smile

Hugs and positive vibes for all Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Well i feel two stone lighter now Very Happy its really hot out there now , i hope the little ones are ok this afternoon im going up early to lather him with some more sun cream before they go out in it. Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Good morning all, its the weather getting at us all Rolling Eyes Been out twice already before it gets to hot, another trip in an hour down town and then thats its. Have a good day all.
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Andrea wrote:Well i feel two stone lighter now Very Happy its really hot out there now , i hope the little ones are ok this afternoon im going up early to lather him with some more sun cream before they go out in it. Very Happy

An make sure you put it on you too Andrea, unlike some I can mention who got burnt Laughing Good morning ladies hope you all enjoy your day. Loved seeing Ian and Sally go off to their proms Very Happy Sally sent me a photo on her phone yesterday, she took it of her reflection in a mirror to ask if I thought it was ok for a wedding this weekend. It was gorgeous and her boyfriend will be in his army uniform and it matches the colour of his beret Very Happy Then she told me it was a bargain £6 in the charity shop Laughing I am going to sort out all the ATCs this morning and hope it doesnt get too hot in my craft room before I finish. Rolling Eyes Take care all
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Good morning all my lovely forum friends.....

Well I think the sunshine is beginning to help my achy ole bones as I have a slight spring in my step this morning.... it could also be coz I am on a countdown to when I go and visit my best mate shell next weekend!!!

Georgia got over her strop eventually last night LOL.... Oh YES Jen, I am a very bad mother apparently but I think she got the hint coz I came down to a lovely cup of coffee and a cuddle and an apology this morning Very Happy Lesson learnt me thinks (till the next time!)

Karen,,..... hope Amy has a fabulous time tonight... she deserves to relax after all that has been going on with her dad and Cookie x

Andrea.. hope Gregory has fun and doesn't get too hot x

Di.... last night I would have happily given Georgia away, you are right, but she has been good this morning so maybe another chance!!

Lexie... Awwww a summer ball, I am sooo jealous, I never go anywhere glamourous. Hope the weather stays beautiful for the wedding on Saturday x

Jen... have fun at IKEA, I am sure you will manage to find something to buy!!

Janet... sounds like you are a busy bee again today missus! Have a good one x

Jacky.... was it me you was poking at then about the sunburn!!!! I know, I know!!!! Laughing

Last edited by LoopyLou on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coz I don't think Gregory woulda liked being called GROGORY!!!)
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Come on Jan, its the second..... who is my partner!!!!!!?????? Not that I am impatient or anything lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:18 pm

lady of kent wrote:Good morning all, its the weather getting at us all Rolling Eyes Been out twice already before it gets to hot, another trip in an hour down town and then thats its. Have a good day all.

Sorry Janet - didnt see you snuck in while I was typing Very Happy Don't work too hard in this heat Very Happy Yes Lou, twas you lol! How is it this morning. Karen, sorry forgot to say hope Amy has a good time, I'm sure she will Very Happy and Lexie have a lovely time at your Ball, I have never been to one either Lou but I would never find any shoes suitable for me lol! Take care all. I have finished scanning in all the ATCs and now to start swapping them. It usually takes me all day to try to give everyone new swap partners Neutral
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Its turning a lovely shade of brown Jacky....... hopefully I have slapped enough calamine lotion and after sun on it not to have done any real damage, could have kicked myself as I am usually so careful Shocked Never mind !
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Micky came home yesturday , his head was burnt , I was cross with him as all that time in Turkey his head was lovely and brown ( factor 70 ) ,This morning he took said factor to work ,and a hat ,but the most annoying thing was his head had recovered and was lovely and brown ..... typical ! Been for coffee with a friend back now better do a few chores ,,, Glad the warm weather helping you Lou , my chest has been great to .Which surprised me ,cos of all the pollen , but have been using ' Hay Max ' you put it round your nostrils and it traps the pollen ..... it works ! lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Afternoon ladies
I am in process of doing it now Lou, apologies ladies but it is me running late this month lol! see dont like it do ya Twisted Evil had a pig of a time trying to get my Office to load, thought it was done and then when I went to us it earlier realised it wasnt configured properly, too hot to be stressing oh and I have made to A4 boxed cards and the boxes today and done all the washing and got it dry.
Hope everyone is feeling well today and not getting too stressy with the heat.
Be back in a bit once I have sorted out the swaps and your pm's will be on their ways to you

Take care all and be good ...............like thats possible with you lot lol!
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:26 pm

Well i went up to school to watch Gregory, i applied suncream to him before the events and he wore a hat , had plenty of water to dring. I then sat down watched them race Greg won the ones he was in and he felt sold proud me too. It finished early and it did not feel too hot the kids were sat under a gazebo too. We got home i took my gladiator sandels off and ive got sunburn where all the straps are Shocked im going to have to stick my feet in the sun now to get rid of the lines Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Evening ladies - just a quick visit. Had a doctors appointment this afternoon at 2.50 as I've been having a lot of migraines. Eventually got in at 3.40!!!! Waiting room was stifling as well. If I'd known I was going to have to wait that long I'd have taken a bottle of water. Then all I got from him was see how next month goes! What a waste of time! Got card club this evening - not sure if I'll go as 8 people in a small kitchen might be a bit on the warm side, Off to water tubs now before dinner.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Awww.... all the girls looked like lovely - variety of colours and that is just the fake tans!!! Poor Amy was the palest of them all!! The dresses were beautiful. Went off in the limo with a glass of 'champagne' squealing like... girls!!

Will pop some piccies on .. cant do it at the moment
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Tut Andrea you should of slapped cream on your feet!!! I always laugh when yiu see big burly men , with socks on 'cos they have burnt there feet....Karen did she look gorgous I am sure she did and did the limo turn up ?????
Can't wait to hear all about it. Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 pm

Yes Lexie... it did!!! Amy was told it was going to be a black limo... but it was white!!! very nice... nice driver as well Wink
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:14 am

Bet you were such a proud Mummy too Very Happy Look forward to the photos Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down