The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunday

+6
Jenny M
muppet73
LoopyLou
cubbie66
Andrea
Karen R
10 posters

Go down

Sunday Empty Sunday

Post  Karen R Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:23 am

Morning!

Nice and cool at the moment. Dont know whether its going to be another hot one or not.
Usual day for us... prepare lunch... eat lunch... others fall asleep, leaving Amy and myself either Wii-ing or watching a film!!
Wishing you all a lovely day
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Sunday Empty Re: Sunday

Post  Andrea Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:58 am

Good morning Karen and all who follow, nothing planned for today pretty much the same has Karen. We too will be tennis playing on the Wii Very Happy The kids are down the cellar it is a great games room has the kids can now play their PS games and we can watch the telly Very Happy .Enjoy your day is you are going anywhere and hugs to the poorlies
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 am

Good morning Karen, Andrea and all who follow Smile
Hot here already this morning and looks like it is going to be another hot day Smile
We are off to Headcorn Aerodrome today, we take a picnic and sit on the grass or lay I usually fall asleep and MIke gets all excited watching all the little planes Smile and yes will make sure I have my suncream with me Smile
Fall asleep before them Karen they might surprise you and do the washing up for you lol!
Hope everyone is well and you all have a great day whatever your doing Smile
Take care and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:41 am

Morning all,

Good for you ladies relaxing today, I think that's what Sundays should be about... day of rest an all that!

Hope you are all feeling tickety boo this morning....

Have fun at the aerodrome Jan, we were driving out yesterday and this fighter jet went overhead (we were near the Goodwood Festival of Speed at the time), blimey it made some noise!

Looked like an army grey triangle in the sky!!! Similar to Concorde in its shape! We were listening to the local radio at the same time and just after it went over us we heard the commentator from the Festival start yabbering and getting all excited then we heard the planes noise again thru the radio!

I have washing to do today and an army of July cards to address and get ready to post out!
Need to make some more for the teachers too and start on my card swap card. Went thru all my drawers last night and couold I find anything glittery??? Nope!

Trouble is I can't get into town again till week after next as I have so many things going on this week with the school etc.... so looks like I may have to order off ebay or just put stickles on everything!!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:48 am

Just posted before Lou now it's vanished Shocked

Good morning Karen, Andrea, Jan, Lou and everyone else.
Jakes has a friend coming round today, was planning on having a picnic in the park and taking the football and tennis rackets but its been raining all night so plan b is to go to the cinema and watch Ice Age then crazy golf afterwards.
Have a lovely day out Jan hope its not too hot for you Smile
Karen and Andrea have a nice relaxing day, you could always hook your wii's up and play together lol!
Good luck with the glittering Lou Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:50 am

Hehe I musta zapped your post Di!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol!

Sowwwwwwwwwwwyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:09 am

Thats ok Lou I'll let you off Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 am

Hi ladies Smile Glad its rest day all round today picnics and playing with the children is what weekends are all about I think Smile Glad you are starting to feel a bit more settled now Lou.

I'm feeling sorry for myself today as I have a summer cold and my chest and back are killing me, so a short visit today ladies.

Hugs for all that need them and have a great day he he Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:38 pm

morning all

Well we have sun and clouds and a nice breeze this morning i won on the irish lotto last night i think i have about £122 to come that will help us out with the food, but might have to treat myself to something as well.

I feel a bit off this morn jenny sneezing, and head a bit funny and no i wasnt on the pop last night i did have a pint of carling yesterday afternoon but that was all.

we are having a day in today i think we went out all day yesterday, had a bargain in one of the charity shops a tommy steel bio for £2.50 wanted it ages ago but didnt want to pay £18.

well off to peg some washing out have a good day all
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-07-04

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Good morning ladies, hope you all enjoy your day, there is a breeze here today, and slightly overcast but still warm - Not too hot Very Happy We are off to the pub soon as they are having a family fun afternoon and Ruth is taking the photos so thought we would join them Very Happy I had a knock on the door yesterday evening and the lady I helped when she had her accident brought me a thank you card and a potted begonia plant Very Happy She said she is fine now, she was the lady who went to hospital as they thought she had whiplash. Her car is being transported back to Cornwall and she will be going back with her friend tomorrow by train. I still have 6 cards to make for July so will have to really get down to them tomorrow as I havent done the one for the 8th yet - luckily that is a local one Very Happy

Jen hope your cold doesnt drag on too long, I feel a little chesty but think that is sleeping with the windows open at night and the pollen getting in. Neutral
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Afternoon everyone. It's so dull and muggy here that I haven't done anything today.

Kayleigh is sat with her feet up as her good heal is hurting now and she is walking on her toes when she does move about (not a good sign).

Like everyone else I have a few cards to make and the kids have the ones for their teachers to do for Friday Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:30 am

Awww hope Jen and Janette feel better soon x

Also hope Kayleigh doesn't have the Severs starting up in the other one, is that a possibility, have they said? Big hugs for her xx

Right I am off to bed ladies, nite all x Big hugs x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:40 am

LoopyLou wrote:Also hope Kayleigh doesn't have the Severs starting up in the other one, is that a possibility, have they said? Big hugs for her xx

Yes this is a possibility also it could happen every time she has a growth spurt until she stops growing. Poor thing is in so much pain tonight. I've been giving her paracetamol and codeine tablets then 2hours later ibruprofen and have repeated this throughout the day. She has gone upto to bed with with cold packs attatched to her heal to cool it down. She goes back to see the consultant on Thursday so will have to wait and see what he says
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:41 am

Hi Gang , wedding was great yesturday , really enjoyed it , the bride looked gorgous the service was lovely , the reception was brill and on our table was a friend of mine I had'nt seen in years so we had a big old catch up and a laugh, really had a great day. Dulcie has had a busy .busy weekend I've just taken her back to her dad she was falling asleep in the car.She went to london with the autistic society , they went to the science museum , then after lunch they went on the London eye.Luckily we'd arranged for the mini bus to drop her in East Grinstead , Micky brought her home and she quickly got washed and changed a got her back to he reception in time for the Disco and dancing , she danced her legs off including doing he 'lift' in he Dirty Dancing medley !! we got home about midnight and then Mick carried on ferring Bridesmaids etc until 1am ! Today Dulcie went out for a couple hours wih our friend then tonight a social at youth club so all and all she's worn out.... Rolling Eyes I had to pop round and see my friend who has just lost her husband its her birhday , she had open house o celebrate Robers life and to acknoledge her birhday ,awful ah .had a glassof wine Sunday 916514 and hen watched the last game of he tennis . whew I am exhausted now off two bed . lexie pale
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:48 am

Just been having through some chats , hope everyone is on tip top form tomorrow and kids , especially hope Kayleigh heal gives her a restful night.....now Iam defnetly off to bed the wine from last night has caught up with me .When I was youngher it never affected me like it does now ! nite
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down