The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+6
cosmicfairy
cally
muppet73
Andrea
cubbie66
lady of kent
10 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  lady of kent Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:53 am

Good morning girls, still a bit dark here at the mo. Does feel a little fresher this morning, done the first lot of washing No Dog had me up early and now cant get back to sleep Sleep Of to sunny Margate with the daughter and grandkids today. Have a good day all and take care lv. Janetx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  cubbie66 Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:38 am

Good morning Janet and all who follow Smile
Got work again today, been awake on and off since 5 when Mike got up, he is in work early this morning Sad(
Hope all the poorlies are feeling a little better and a bit more comfortable Smile
Have a good day in Margate Janet, hope it's not shopping your going there for as was reading a lot of shops have closed down there recently Sad
Take care all and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 am

Good morning Janet, Jan and all who follow , going to parents today for my weekly chill Very Happy .There is only three of us has Hayley stayed at her friends hous last night and is coming home tea time.Lovely outside at the moment but that can change has it did yesterday it threw it down most of the day. Enjoy work Jan and enjoy Margate Janet. Hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 am

Good morning Janet, Jan, Andrea and all those that follow.

Have a lovely time at Margate Janet Smile
Working again Jan? Bad habit to get into to Very Happy
Have a lovely day chilling Andrea, hope you don't feel as stiff today Smile

Spent most of yesterday stripping (wallpaper not clothes Shocked ) and also did grocery shopping, cut the grass and hoovering so planning on not doing too much today. Jakes wants to see G Force at the cinema, the one with the guinea pigs in it so we may have a walk down to the local cinema.

Hope all the poorlies are feeling a bit brighter and have a great day Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:40 am

Morning all very dull and overcast here at the mo, but a nice breeze not so humid but at least its dry at the mo.

Janet have anice day at Margate seems ages since we were at the seaside, tried to book a cheap hols for the bank holiday, they keep advertising these rooms for £29 at the travel inn but when i look they come up £130 for two nights.

Andrea enjoy your chill day whats one of those would love to be at home and just do nothing all day.

Poor Amy losing Cookie like that what a shame after all they have been through since June.
Lou hope your feeling a bit better now.
Well have a nice day take care.
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:58 am

Morning to you all, Janet hope you have a lovely day in Margate with your daughter and grand kids. Cubbie66 hope you can rest later horrible having restlees night i know that feeling well Mad , Andrea have a restfull time at your parents.
Muppet73 Have a more restful day as you filled your day with a lot yesterday, although when things have to be done we have to try and get on with them, my little one wants to see G force (so do i and my daughter how is 18, looks funny and we could all do with some of that Laughing . Hope all poorlies feel better soon hugs to those and anyone that wants one, Lou hope your feeling better today love Cosmicfairy.xxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Morning my lovely forum friends .Rupe got back safe and sound from his hols I did'nt in the end have to go and pick him up , I was happy to but one of the parents has abig vechile to get them all in , aparently he's gone to bed so I 'll get htm round here later to interogate him , I mean chat to him !!!!! Dulcie back at 6ish .Have a great day whatever your doing , not too much planned for today , my pal comming round for a cuppa later, better get amove on as the ironing won't do itself ! ( worse luck !) hugs to those that need it lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Afternoon ladies. Boy do you all sound like a busy lot he he Its a beautiful warm sunny day here so I am going to make the most of it and spend as much time on the balcony as I can.

This morning I spent an hour or so creating net hammocks for my tomato plants .... yup I know Pete thinks I'm crazy too. The bunches of tomatoes are so heavy that they are at risk of breaking off before their time. So I lovingly made net hammocks out of very soft wool for them and supported the heaviest ones up so that they could continue to grow into lovely big tomatoes he he. If they don't I am going to be making masses of green tomato chutney this year he he.

I've just had the tests back to find out what poor Tashika is allergic to, after loads of tests and my bank account being £300 lighter, it turns out she is very allergic to flea bites, allergic to house mite bites and some foods. Anyone would think she was a fragile pedigree cat not 50% moggy and 50% pedigree he he. It must be one of the things from being the runt of the litter, well initially, now she is the biggest and healthiest of them he he. Anyway, it means that I am going to have to be dedicated in my housework duties to daily clean away anything she may bring in with her. Oh no!!!! I dislike it at the best of times but being a daily martyr to the dreaded HK is horrible Sad Oh well guess its cheaper than £50 per month for injections and much nicer for Tash if she can be dermatitis free. It could have been worse, she could have been allergic to glitter he he.

Hugs for all and extra ones for the poorlies and Amy.
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Jenny its funny you should say that but my daughter had a cat and when she moved her friend had it, but then her friends daughter was allergic to the cat so sarah had to have him back, he was the runt of the litter but since he has come back he to has got an allergy and has to have injections nearly every two months at £50 a time but they cant find out what it is, he never had it before he went to her friends.
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 pm

Afternoon everyone. Well I'm back for a couple of days with Kayleigh as she has an hospital appointment on Thursday then we go back to Mum and Dads for the weekend because it's Joshuas birthday then back here for more hospital appointments on Monday affraid

I hope you are all ok Smile I'm off to catch up on everything I have missed Smile Smile

Have a good day Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Afternoon everyone - late today - have had no internet connection all afternoon so watched QVC for a bit - good job TV is Sky and not Virgin as apparently Virgin TV was down as well! Actually didn't see much of it 'cos I fell asleep!
Goodness Jen you're house is going to be sooo clean if you have to do H*******K every day affraid but hope it helps poor Tash. As you say good job it's not glitter! Vets are so expensive- I've just been this morning to get flea drops and 1 worming tablet and that set me back £35.

Off to make dinner now hope everyon enjoys rest of the day. Must say it's very nice here at the moment- sun is shining.

Don't forget to go outside and watch meteor shower tonight between 9 and 11.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:17 am

cally wrote:Jenny its funny you should say that but my daughter had a cat and when she moved her friend had it, but then her friends daughter was allergic to the cat so sarah had to have him back, he was the runt of the litter but since he has come back he to has got an allergy and has to have injections nearly every two months at £50 a time but they cant find out what it is, he never had it before he went to her friends.

Its partly why I paid to have the allergy tests carried out Jeanette it was driving me insane and bound to be driving Tash mad too. The other reason was that she couldn't continue to have the steroid injections as it would soon start to affect her kidneys in a bad way. The vet said if she was an old cat then there would be no problem but as she is barely 3 then it wasn't an option for poor Tash. So its Frontline every 2-3 weeks and daily spring clean sessions Sad I've also had to remove all her cushion "beds" and at the moment she just has bare tables etc to lie on ..... oh my word what a neglected cat he he. I'll buy her some comfy throws in the next day or two - actually I need 6 as she has 3 favourite sleeping places so need a change for when one set is in the wash. This better work he he
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 am

mums cat had allergies caused by stress....so if mum goes away for acouple of days the cat has to be treated like a prince and sprayed and spoilt, would'nt mind its a horrible cat , unfriendly ,not affectionet and it adopted them ...fortunentlymy moggie daft boy he is has a slight hayfever poblem at £50 a go but I have it sorted go to boots and get eye drops works a treat and pennies ! lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 pm

My daughter was only saying yesterday that the injection hadnt lasted long this time and poor jake had scratched and scratched the skin off his face, and i thing hes losing weight as well, she has had him since he was a kitten and dont want to lose him but she said he cant be happy being like that all the time, and she is taking him back to the vets on thursday, i hope he comes home. I think he is about 8 or 9 now poor jake.
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down