The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday again EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday again EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday again EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday again EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday again EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday again EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday again EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday again EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday again EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday again

+5
Karen R
lexiecraft
Craftworker
Andrea
muppet73
9 posters

Go down

Monday again Empty Monday again

Post  muppet73 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:41 am

Good morning all.

The sun is shining. Jakes is at kids club today so I've packed a hat and a big bottle of water, don't want him to be poorly again after last Monday.
Me I'm off to work today but looking forward to tomorrow as I have a day off Smile

Nice to see you back Frances hope you had a good time away Very Happy

Big hugs to anyone that needs them and hope everyone has a lovely day.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Monday again Empty Re: Monday again

Post  Andrea Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:21 am

Good morning Di and all who follow, had a lovely day yesterday with the BBQ did not indulge too much has dont want to put all that weight back on. Overcast here at the moment but have put washing out. Big hugs to the poorlies , Lou dont be speeding too fast on that scooter , what a love thing to do and getting a ramp put in too Very Happy . Enjoy your day whatever you are doing nothing planned for today.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:31 am

Good morning Di, Andrea and all who follow. A bit overcast here this morning but dry at the moment. Didn't have to get Sally from Gatwick as Ian & Ruth were coming by that way at the right time back from V Festival in Chelmsford so invited them to dinner to. Had a lovely evening, after dinner Ian & Ruth were shattered so went home, and Sally & Greg showed us all their holiday photos. Croatia looks wonderful Very Happy They had a really good time - most of the people on the boat were their age and Australian, and they all got on really well. They all went out together to celebrate Sally's birthday, which I thought was lovely Very Happy I still have the bunnies as, by the time we had finished it was 9.30 and they were tucked up in their hutch and Sally has to get their hutch at home ready for them so I have them today and probably tomorrow knowing Sally as she is riding tonight so wont get home until late and then has to have a meal Laughing Laughing

Glad to see you back Frances, and well done Andrea about thinking of your diet at a barbecue Laughing Laughing Hope Jake enjoys his kids club Di, and don't work too hard Laughing

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing today and hope the poorlies have a good day too Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 am

Good Morning my lovely forum friends ,Finished my altered calender , really enjoyed doing it , and have prepared cards for this evenings class so have been kept out of mischief ... pics of all on my blog so please check it out and let me know what you think . I am off to work 11.30 till 8,30 as I have a class tonight and in the shop today .Have a great day , enjoy your freedom Lou !!! lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:58 am

Morning!

Sorry to have been away... have been so busy just lately.
This week is a me week... no children, so no planning on what different things they can do!
Keith had a bit of a funny turn last week, he had an appointment at the dentist, but ended up at the Drs. The bus stop is next to the Drs. and when I got up there he was sat on the steps to the Drs. To cut a long story short he hadnt taken his tablets the previous night and was actually getting withdrawal symptoms. No idea how he forgot to take them, but it was a lesson learnt. Anyway, he has gone up to the Drs this morning, they are looking at reducing the amount of liquid morphine and increasing the Slow Release morphine tablet. He is at the hospital next week, so hopefull then we will know what is going to happen.
I have been looking after a friends 'zoo'.,... well not quite a zoo, but 2 ferrets, 2 cats and 2 goldfish (unfortunately one of them died Embarassed felt awful, but I did tell her I wasnt any good with fish!!) Anyway, they came back last night, so no more feeding duties now!!
Hope everyone is ok, sending hugs if you need them...
Its abit humid out today, but looks like rain, so hopefully it should cool things down a bit.
No big plans for me today... going with the flow as they say!!

Have a lovely day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Morning ladies Smile It's p..p..p..precipitating heavily here this morning Sad Ah well another excuse to stay in and craft he he. I have a few requests to do over the next 3 weeks so I need to get my butt in gear.

I do hope Jake enjoys himself today and doesn't end up being ill again, bless him - at least you will be home with him tomorrow and can shower him in motherly hugs - yes right, don't young boys just hate that he he.
Sounds like they need to get Keith's meds sorted out this week and I hope that you enjoy your child free week Karen.
Welcome back Frances Smile
I am so proud of you Andrea thinking about your new and improved body shape at the BBQ, well done you Smile
Good luck with the classes Lexie and love the altered calendar and the cards. I still find it funny that you can set up and run a blog yet can't use Photobucket, he he you dope Smile I'm not making fun it just tickles me Smile
Great that you have one possibly two more days bunny sitting Jacky Smile You haven't mentioned if your leg is well and truly healed yet, hope it is Smile
Watch out Bognor Regis - there's a Lou about he he Good luck with the SS hun, and hope your Social Worker is a good un Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Jenny M wrote:You haven't mentioned if your leg is well and truly healed yet, hope it is Smile

Absolutely fine now Jen, thanks. Just a little bump left but no more pain. Laughing Laughing

Glad to see you back again Karen, what a worry your Keith is - hope they get his meds sorted Very Happy Off to look at Lexies Blog. You are right Jen, don't think I could get my head around a blog either Laughing Laughing

(Love your calendar Lexie - what a brilliant job you have made of it)

Last edited by Craftworker on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comments on calendar)
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Morning Di Andrea Jacky Lexie Karen Jenny, and girls.
Hot here again where is that rain Rolling Eyes
Enjoy your day of on Tuesday Di, and I am watching as well Razz
Glad your bbq went well Andrea have a good day
Hope you have a great dinner Jacky
Have a good day Lexie
Lovely to see you back Karen
Enjoy your crafting Jenny.
Hope its a good day all round girls
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Afternoon ladies Smile
Been hot and humid here all morning but looks like rain, whether we will get it or not is another thing but it doesnt seemed to have cooled down any Smile
Hope everyone is feeling well or better and good to hear your leg has cleared up Jacky Smile
Have a good day whatever your doing and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Suns still shining lol
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Just back from the dentist, check up and hygenist - nothing to be done cheers and some good news, my BIL has phoned to say he will come and put in the new boiler tomorrow - cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Evening everyone. It was lovely and sunny this morning and it has poured with rain all afternoon

The kids have been at holiday club this morning then this afternoon we went to the library so that they could change their books and get the next lot of stickers for the reading challenge that they are doing Smile

Thanks for all the welcome back. I've missed not being able to get on here Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Evening lovlies , tonights class got cancelled so went in late got home early , left Dulcie on her own , she was as good as gold , I'd put her on Trust!!Not really sure what that is but sounded good and she has been praised up ....fingers crossed for tomorrow ....Glad you liked the calender I really enjoyed doing it, got some boxes to alter next, Iam doing some scrap pages , trying to ttackle our south africa holiday ( got back middle of January !!!!) I don't know what happans to time. Laughing Sorry to hear about Keiths little ' do '. Nice to have a few more people back , we've missed you.Hope Lou as had a great day with her new found freedom .My hubbie also thinks its funny that I can do a blog but something thats suppose o be easy can't do !!! Very Happy bye for now lexie Very Happy Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down