The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunday

+5
Jenny M
muppet73
Craftworker
craftymumof3
Karen R
9 posters

Go down

Sunday Empty Sunday

Post  Karen R Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:48 am

Morning!

Lovely sunshine here this morning. Last night I had to put the heating on for an hour. Have noticed it does get a bit cool in the mornings and evenings.
Usual sunday stuff for me today, just put the washer on and going to have a coffee while its all quiet downstairs!! I love this time of the morning when I have a bit of time to watch what I want... when Amy gets up if I go out of the room - by the time I get back... Disney channel is on.
Well whatever it is you are doing today, have a lovely time - take care xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Sunday Empty Re: Sunday

Post  craftymumof3 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:07 am

Morning Karen and all who follow. I've got the washer on and I'm just relaxing with a cuppa as the kids are all still asleep. I expect Joshua will be down soon as he doesn't get up much later than 9, Michaela will probably be down by 10 and if I'm lucky I will have peace until about 11 when Kayleigh will come down ( then the screaming and shouting will begin (It's not Kayleigh it's just because the 3rd one has been added)) Mad

Karen I'm glad I'm not the only one that has the TV changed over when you leave the room ( yes mine always goes onto Disney too. It's usually Hannah Montanna What a Face . I think I know most episodes off by heart now)

Got a bit of shopping to do as we have run out of bread and milk and we also need something for dinner today and tomorrow

Hope all poorlies are feeling better. Lou I hope you didn't run over too many toes yesterday in your buggy Smile Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:13 am

Good morning Karen, Frances and all who follow. I have got the washing on too Laughing Laughing Ian is having a barbecue this afternoon and wants me to make a coleslaw for it so will make that in a minute - otherwise no plans apart from chilling out at a barbecue Very Happy

Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing. Very Happy Hugs to the poorlies out there Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:42 am

Good morning Karen, Frances, Jacky and all that follow.

I know how you feel Karen and Frances, I was watching a film yesterday went out to make a cuppa and the next thing I know Spongebob Squarepants is on Rolling Eyes
Cleaned all the windows this morning and put up new net curtains I brought yesterday and it looks lovely, clean and tidy at the moment till Jakes rolls out of bed and then a trail of things are left behind for me to pick up Neutral

Planning on going out today to the crafty shop see if they have any new goodies. It has a play area nearby so everyones happy Very Happy

Have a lovely barbie Jacky, and hope everyone else has a lovely day too Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Morning ladies Smile We don't seem to have the sun yet but at least its quite warm and not raining he he. We're going to head off towards the coast and not stop until we find somewhere to picnic today Smile I'm still aching from pushing tables and chairs about in the dining room, pah they are not even heavy, god-damned stupid body !!! he he It just annoys me as I can't finish it off until my back and legs return to normal movement .... that's my compromise to being sensible he he. Being independent I won't let anyone else do it as I need to know where things are Smile Anyway enough of my moaning Smile

Hope everyone has a great weekend ... I have to go as Tash has kindly used her litter tray and the flat is awash with a "nasty" smell ------- eeewwww!!
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Sun isn't out here either Jen, but washing has to be done at some point Laughing Hope you find somewhere nice for your picnic Very Happy and Di have a great time at the Craft shop Very Happy I'm sure Jake will enjoy his time there too Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Laughing pleased I am not alone in the tv changing situation!! But why is it that if I watch a C&C repeat.... I get ... 'you have seen this programme' The next programme that will be on repeatedly will be Jonas and Wizards of Waverley Place and there is another one which I have forgot the name!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Afternoon all,

Been out and about on the granny basher (kids name for scooty Wink ) took the girls up to the caravan park to play in the park and shove some tupppenies in the amusements! Then spent a quid each they got given by a neighbour in the Tuck Shop on the site.

Got asda delivering the shopping betweeen 2 and 4 so could be a short post LOL

Hope you is all well!

No toes mowed down yet, no casualties from me, I am afraid, well unless you consider whacking one of the fruit machines wiv me bumper coz me (clean minds pleasse) crutch fell forward on the scoooter and pressed on the accelerator!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Good afternoon ladies just been chilling today and doing a bit of tidying. Washing has been done and all dry and put away , did a bit of ironing but most did not need it. Sat down now with a cuppa , im going to get my cricut out in a bit has ive started on a scrapbook of our hols to New york and i need to add captions and tart it up a little . It will be my first has im not a scrapbooker.Hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Now I am truly hacked off , Mick spent ages cleaning out he bin again , put all the rubbish in a black sack and tied it up and guess what revolting maggotts appeared again!!!!!!!! YUCK YUCK I can't sand them ....... Mad Mad So common girls SOMEONE MUST have a tip to get rid of them ,The funny thing is that Mick has OCD RE CLEANLYNESS !!!!!! He is planning on a huge big massive carpet vaccuming session ,with the new vax!!I'll pop out tommorrow when he stars that !!!
We went out to lunch with my friend Sheila , her grandson and our friend Phoebe and her 3 adorable little girls , it was lovely , then when Dulcie and Jack in charge of the girlies, us adults had 3 games of Rummicub I won !!!!!! Very Happy Which makes a change latly when playing with Micky , he came last !!!haha ...... Very Happy
Going to our friends for a BBQ tomorrow so had a good weekend. I think Iam working tuesday and wednesday but not 100% sure my diary is a mass of scribbles .....

Lou good luck for your hospital stay.hope they sort you out lol! got a feeling it would more than that hey hun !!!!!!!lexie lol!
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:36 am

Karen R wrote:Laughing pleased I am not alone in the tv changing situation!! But why is it that if I watch a C&C repeat.... I get ... 'you have seen this programme' The next programme that will be on repeatedly will be Jonas and Wizards of Waverley Place and there is another one which I have forgot the name!!

It's the same for me Karen, Jonas, Wizards of Waverley place, Hannah Montanna, The Suite life of Zak and Cody and Sunny with a chance (if it's Michaela or Kayleighs day to choose TV). Ben 10, Sponge Bob or anything else that takes his fancy if it's Joshs day for TV
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:38 am

Better than the Grand Prix, Cricket, Football and he doesn't like sport Shocked
Craftworker
Craftworker