The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday again EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday again EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday again EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday again EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday again EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday again EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday again EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday again EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday again EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday again

+3
Craftworker
Karen R
muppet73
7 posters

Go down

Monday again Empty Monday again

Post  muppet73 Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:12 am

Good morning ladies Very Happy
What happened to the weekend? Went by too quickly, hopefully the week will go by just as week as off to Ally Pally Saturday Very Happy
I'm like a kid in sweet shop, don't know what I want but just know I want everything Smile
Hope all the poorlies and OH's are doing ok today, big hugs to you all.
Have a lovely day whatever your plans Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Monday again Empty Re: Monday again

Post  Karen R Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:55 am

Morning!

Was a bit overcast to start with, but sun is just peeping out. Good job, cos I have some washing to put out.
No children for me today, so have just hoovered - going to flick around with a duster and then get on with some more of my cross stitch.
Hope you all have a lovely day, take care xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:57 am

Good morning Di and all who follow - the weekend just flew by didn't it. Have a good day at work. Had a lovely meal at Sals last night then sat and watched a DVD. Something came through her letterbox and we were wondering who was delivering things at that time of night, we both thought it was about 10.00 and it was only 8.00 Shocked That's because we had dinner about 5.30 then started watching a DVD much earlier than we would normally watch one Laughing

Just got to finish Martin's card now before he gets home this afternoon then just my ATCs and the Card Swap to do Very Happy before I start on the 8 cards needed for October which will increase with the card swap and birthday club Laughing Laughing

Have a good day whatever you are doing and hugs to the poorlies Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:58 am

Good morning Karen Very Happy you snuck in. Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:40 pm

Afternoon all,

Well it was lovely doing the school run this morning, luckily it is only a short walk down the road now that Emily is at the same school as Georgia..... that horrible headmistress made a bee line for me again, same as she did the first day I took Emily into her new class and was in a wheelchair.... she came over all patronising and said 'oh so sorry it has ended up with you being in a wheelchair like this Mrs Liddle'...... there is bad history there so I knew she was about as sincere as a pile of dog poo! Well this morning I turned and saw she was heading for me again and I just looked her straight in the eye and then turned my back on her totally! He He I'm bad!!! Oooooh I hate the woman!

Then I went over to Asda with my mum and dad, they weren't due to get home from Scotland till Tuesday but they came home a couple of days early coz they missed the grandkids, bless em x

I wasn't sure I wanted to go, as it feels fundamentally wrong for either my mum or dad to push me in the wheelchair, my mum told me not to be so stupid and slapped me!!! affraid Anyways I took it with me and then used it as a support to walk around the store, after half hour of wandering I was pooped but luckily mum had done what she needed and I was able to get back to the car and sit down! So I have definately pushed myself today.

Also mum and dad are now coming for tea tonight as I invited them whilst we were there, bought two large boiled bacon joints, so I have those on the hob at the moment and the house smells lovely! Hope I don't drop either of them when I take em off to drain em!

I have so many cards to make for October I really must get a move on, must get the mojo back in gear.... maybe Wednesday I shall do some, it's Adys day off tomorrow and my nieces birthday on wednesday so I will have to go into town with Ady tomorrow to find a gift for her.

Hope you get on OK with Martins card Jacky and get your atc's done x I haven't made any for ages..... No

Hope the sun does put in an appearance Karen, nowt worse when you need to get stuff dry than it going all cloudy!

Oh Di, I am well envious hun..... wish I could go to Ally Pally Crying or Very sad
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Glad you managed to survive the shopping Lou, but making the dinner too Shocked Don't push yourself too hard Neutral I have never been to Ally Pally but really can't afford it at the moment Laughing Laughing Besides we are going to a Hog Roast for a friends Silver Anniversary on Saturday and to a Hotel for dinner on the Sunday, taking the kids(adults) to celebrate our Anniversary.

Have finished Martins card, except for the insert Very Happy Never happy with special cards though Rolling Eyes Have taken a photo and put it in my gallery Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:59 pm

A very good late afternoon ladies. Lovely sun out here today. DOG POO Lou Laughing Laughing liked it. Rolling Eyes Spent most of the day with a friend who has just returned from France, lovely catch up. Razz Now must really get stuck into something, even if it is only dinner Rolling Eyes Take care all of you and have a great night.
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Glad you made it Janet Laughing Laughing Martin is home now and had just made a cupp Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! I was just in the middle of cleaning the bathroom lol!
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Gosh it was lucky Martin came home when he did Jacky, you dont know what you might have done after the bathroom affraid lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Afternoon ladies. Spent the afternoon at the hospital with Roy getting his pre-op checks done - so all set for Saturday now.

I enjoyed Ally Pally last year Jacky - better than Sandown I thought. Obviously can't go this year but probably a good job as I can't afford it either!

Off to make dinner now as getting hungry - had to have lunch at 11.30 this morning as hospital appointment started at 1.00!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Glad Roys checks went ok Sue and now he's all set for Saturday, wish him well Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Good evening Ladies

Well first day back at work proper today, Gave Andy his brekkie and left him something for
Lunch and then away I went, early night for me tonight one feels as I am absolutely
shattered. At least at home it was only 1 man bothering me while I was working, back in the office there are loads of them to do it.

Lexie it is not Jane Gill that I go to for flower punch but a Jane Howard. She did a lot of
lessons with Jane Gill when she first started dabbling, but has branched out into designing her own punches now, she is also going to be doing DVDs, Stamps and some background sheets.
Glad you have had a fruitful day Lou, but be careful you don't push yourself too hard too soon.

Well probably won't be back on until tomorrow evening, so have a good day tomorrow ladies.

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content