The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunday

+4
cosmicfairy
Craftworker
cubbie66
Karen R
8 posters

Go down

Sunday Empty Sunday

Post  Karen R Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 am

Wakey... wakey!!!!

Its another sunny day. Seems quite warm out as well.
Enjoyed SCD last night, especially Ricky Whittle!!!
Usual Sunday stuff for me today.
Hope you all have a lovely day
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Sunday Empty Re: Sunday

Post  cubbie66 Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Morning Karen and all who follow Smile
JUust got back from brekkie at St Margarets Smile
Had a great day out with Di at Ally Pally yesterday, didnt spend much but got a few bargains Very Happy
Hope everyone is having a good weekend Smile
Take care and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Good morning Karen and Jan, woke up this morning with a headache from the noisy disco last night Rolling Eyes so have sat quietly catching up on Strictly. Was annoyed when I got home last night and found that X Factor had only recorded 14 minutes and the interview with Cliff not at all. Don't know what happened to the recorder Mad Mad but just looked and they are both on demand so can watch later in the week Very Happy

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Morning ladies,
Well afternoon, Karen hope Keith is having a good day today and not in to much pain, have a relaxing day take care.
Oh Jan glad you a nice time at ally pally wish i could of gone maybe next time have fun with your bargains ;-)Have a good day.
Craftworker (sorry still got to get used to names) Hope your headache gets better soon so annoying when the recorder don't work or stops half way through, well good news that you can catch up, chill and hope your head clears up.
Lou hope you having a restful sunday take care talk soon.
Hope everyone esle has a good day and hope you are having nice sunny weather as we are too at the min, love and cuddles to all. Hope all poorlies feel better soon.xxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Iam back have you missed me .... I 've missed you lovely lot .... Awful losing my internet connection , I really missed it , still not sure why it wen but Trusty Jason a friend of a friend fixed it for me ,,,,, Loads o catch up with ,We were out las nigh so missed strictly and x factor have already caugh up with Strictly just x factor to go ...sad or what . Richard was a rubbish dancer but had a lovely personaliy did'nt want any of hem to go , old R icky is a nice bit of eye candy ah girls ?????? worth waiing for .....
Hope everyon is ok I 'll cach up properly later as I must email mum and tell her about strictly , hey are a whole series behinh in south africa bu she gets the international express so has a rough idea whats going on , and like me she was not familiar wih some of the celbs . speak later have a lovely day everyone Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Good to see you back Lexie Smile

Glad those in Ally Pally had a good day and that you enjoyed the disco last night Jacky, even if it was a tad noisy he he Smile

Off out again to make the most of the weather we're having before winter sets in he he
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Beautiful day here we've been sat out in i now Dollie has come in and demanding food and water ! it was sooo peaceful we skived off church and she went and had auditions for the singers and for he christmas production , so we shall see if she gets asked to join the singers and show .Our church is a ' happy clappy ' type and very musical lots of singing and clapping . Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Good evwening ladies did not see this posting, been out for a mealagain has hubby enjoyed it for his birthday so wanted to go again. We then went for a bit of retail therapy mine being craft and his looking at tents Shocked We might get one for the summer next year that is if we get a summer. Chilling now watching James Bond. Hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Hello everyone don't know where he days gone today.
Did some housework and a grocery run.

Popped down to see the old folks as mumsy had a knee op yesterday, key hole surgery they gave it a wash out and removed some cartilage but they have now told her she's got to go on the waiting list for a knee replacement.
She's doing ok hobbling around on her crutches, Dad is doing his best to help out but she has spoilt him rotten all his life waiting on him all the time so his skills are somewhat limited Shocked He was funny though asked him how he was as he suffers from emphysema and he said he was absolutely shattered doing all this extra stuff Very Happy Making meals (toast for brekkie and a sandwich for lunch), the odd cuppa and even put the carpet sweeper round, maybe tomorrow the hoover will come out. Ahh bless him Very Happy, going to pop down after work tomorrow to check how things are going.

Tents What a Face Jakey mentions it every so often about going camping but sorry Andrea I can't think of anything worse I love my home comforts too much.

Had a lovely time at Ally Pally, spent far too much. Decided not buying anything else this month. Watched C&C this afternoon and saw the cute little Joanna Sheen Hoot stamps, trying to resist. Wouldn't buy off C&C as P&P far too high but free P&P from JS Wink Jan promarkers are cheaper on there as well Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:13 am

I loved those stamps too Di Smile and I'm slowly building up my Promarker collection, but nowhere near the 130 ish colours available now he he Smile Joanna is brilliant I'm definitely a huge fan he he
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:23 am

Took me ages to decide copics or promarkers, but then about a month ago found Hobbycraft selling packs of promarkers for half price for a back to school promo. Picked up a couple of packs and absolutely love em Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:43 am

Wish I'd gone to Ally Pally , but due to circumstances beond my control ie Iam broke ( due to excess spending on copic markers !!!! ) did'nt go and was working on saturday , the shop was dead everyone had gone to ally pally , I was demoing so I sat amd played wih the Cuttlebug and got paid for it ....I love my job ! Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down