The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday

+3
lady of kent
Karen R
Andrea
7 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post  Andrea Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:17 am

Good morning ladies up early has got a bit of an headache, very big hugs to the poorlies, hope Keith is on the mend. Went to the pictures last night after food shop to see UP has Gregory was pestering to see it , it was quite laugh. Nothing planned for today so just chilling. Enjoy your day if you are off out.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post  Karen R Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:31 am

Morning Andrea and all who follow...

Have had a bit of a lie in compared to the past couple of days.
Did have a bit better night, but throat still feels sore, that TCP does help.
Was hoping to go to the hospital today, but dont think I will get - and its a long day - it hurts me so much that I cant see Keith, but he does understand. He phoned me last night (wonderful things mobiles!!!) and he hopes to have the drips taken out on Sunday, and still reckons he could be home by Thursday.
I have been playing with a couple of new stamps, so might get a few christmas cards done today. I nearly have all my fruit for my cakes... so intend doing them when Amy is off school at the end of the month.
Have a lovely day whatever it is you are doing!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:33 am

Morning Andrea, Karen, and ladies, I hope you feel better later on Andrea, Thinking of you Karen. Hugs to all the poorlies out there. A bit chilly today. Weekend is here bounce bounce Have a great one. lv Janetx lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:17 am

Good morning Karen , Janet my headache has gone thanks Janet so i feel fresh again . Good luck with the card making Karen love to see what you create, chilly here too Janet.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:23 am

Good morning Andrea, Karen, Janet and all who follow. Very Happy Hope you get rid of your headache soon Andrea, and Karen, glad to hear Keith is progressing Very Happy Hope you get rid of the sore throat soon, tcp seems to be helping you and I;m sure crafting will help Laughing Laughing Got a man coming this morning to measure up for windows, he has done Ians and Ian's in-laws so have seen his work Very Happy Was rubbish at the quiz last night, thought teachers were smart Rolling Eyes Strange quiz as they gave you half the questions on paper with sheets to put your answers on then collected them in. Had food then gave you more sheets of questions and then announced the winning team. They didnt give you the answers you had to go and look at the answer sheets they put on the wall. As we were a group of 8 you didnt get to see some of the questions as you were doing others so didnt know whether we had got them right or not. Off to another one tonight which I am used to as they have 4 a year at the local school Very Happy

Have a good day whatever you are doing, hugs to the poorlies Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Afternoon all,

Sorry have been AWOL..... been out and about on the Granny basher as it is nice and sunny here at the moment. The kids have gone foraging in the woods for any forgotten conkers with their nan and grandad so I have had my time to myself today!

You know I had to make another A4 card for that lady.... well I found I had run out of C4 envies, so I had to nip into town to buy one.... only trouble is they were only in packs of 25 and were £2.99!!! So by the time I am paid for this card I will only just cover the cost of the materials!!! Nowt for myself as usual LOL

Also went to tesco to buy some extra veggies and a joint of meat for tomorrow as we having visitors for lunch flower Other than that been trying to get the washing done and tidy up my place, as it has been left a little lately Embarassed because of my health aggro.... but can only do a bit at a time, so am trying to get on top of it!

Hope you are all having a nice weekend, such a shame Karen but you cannot risk it and as you say it is a long day and will probably put back your own healing time if you over do it too soon,

Glad your headache has now clearer Andrea x

Have a nice time at the quiz tonight Jacky, hope its better than the other one!

Hope you are staying warm Janet... I have got the heating on.... coz although we have sun it is mighty chilly here too!!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Hello lovely ladies , been to Eastbourne this morning , Dollie at autistic club , had a good snoop about the shops took back some tights that don't fit Dollie , and dropped her at Uckfield at the other disability club for Teenagers she goes to, Micky now washing car and me messing on the pc .Beautiful in Eastbourne , awful here cold , blustery and Iam going to a ladies night at Church so Iam going to miss Strictly and Xfactor which Iam sure is a sin !
Glad your throat feeling a bit better Karen , they don't keep 'em long in hospital after surgery do they obviously worried they will catch something ! so you will be glad to have him home . Big hugs to anyone who needs it ......I mightt need one after this weekend Dulcie is being shall we say a minx...... putting it mildly ! speak later or tomorrow . Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Hello there ladies, cor its chiili here took the dogs for a walk or rather our saffy took me was not quite so cold then as he had me nearly running little s*d must be a dog on heat some were!!
Glad your headache has gone Andrea, have a good weekend oww think we might have to take cameron to see up not that i want to see it Wink
Hope you have a good time at the quiz Jacky.
Karen hope the throut continues to clear up and get better quickly for you now, i know youo must be missing seeing Keith so much but best to stay away. Glad Keith is getting better so quick and feeling much better, sending big hugs to both of you take care and rest as much as you can to get better.
Lou keep warm hun as really chilli lol here to, have a wonderful lunch with friends tomorrow but dont over do things take care love and hugs, have emailed you.
Lexie, nice to get out and about to look round the shops. Hope things with dolcie don't get you down to much hun and if they are big cuddles to help you hun take care.
Hope you all have a good weekend and keep warm love and hugs to all.xxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Sending you a hug now Lexie...... so you can keep it in reserve for when ya need it! Hope she calms down soon! Keep calm LOL

Juli..... thats the only good thing about having a dog with kna**ered hips hun, they don't tend to run too fast LOL.... also he has no 'bits' to worry a female in heat LOL
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Dont worry about housework Lou, I will feel right at home Laughing Laughing My house is nev er tidy, I do try but we are both untidy people Laughing Looking forward to tomorrow, off to quiz now Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down