The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday

+4
topgran
Karen R
Craftworker
muppet73
8 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post  muppet73 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:03 am

Good morning everyone, been up since 4:30 but don't feel grumpy today so must have had enough sleep Smile
Made good use of my time, been Christmas shopping online. One for Jake oh and one for me, brought a couple of dies from Sizzix that were on offer Smile

Hope your feeling better today Lou Smile
Janet have a lovely week away, hope the weather perks up for you Very Happy
Jan enjoy your brekkie, its very windy out today so don't go parking to close to the cliffs affraid

Have a lovely day whatever your plans.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post  Craftworker Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am

Good morning Di, and all who follow Very Happy I havent even thought about what to get anyone yet Di Shocked Dont think I have ever been so disorganised. Martin says there are several thing he wants so he will make a list so we can choose. I think I will be getting him a new computer as his is 12 years old and it keeps dying now. He wanted to wait until Windows 7 was out as he didnt like Vista Very Happy Just waiting now to see if the man putting our windows in will be coming, due at 8.30 and we haven't heard that he's not. Hope he doesnt get blown off the ladder doing the upstairs ones Shocked Must admit the new ones in our bedroom are great, hardly heard the wind and rain last night Very Happy Enjoy yourself whatever you are doing today, hopefully getting a bit more done on the dolls house Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Morning!

What a night... first we had rain most of the evening. Then 12.30 middle of the night the phone went... I always think its my mum - instead it was some silly person ringing up Keith about a phone on ebay he had queried. Fancy ringing up in the middle of the night. Then the wind and rain woke me early hours of the morning.
See poor old Brucie wont be presenting SCD tonight - he has a bad case of flu. So its up to Tess and Claudia.
Got the Asda Home Delivery coming later.
Its lovely and sunny here this morning, done some washing and going to put that out as soon as I come off the puter!
Jacky... was a bit confused when I read your post!! I read it that the man was coming to fit Windows 7 and he had to get on a ladder Laughing Think I ought to go back to bed!!!
Di... good for you treating yourself.
Wishing you a lovely day.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Afternoon ladies. What a horrible day!! Hope your man doesn't get blown off his ladder Jacky!! Part of my fence has blown loose - hope it doesn't get any worse befor I can get it fixed. Went to Fleet looking for a frame for a cross stitch picture I've done for little Dec's birthday - of course it's not a standard size !! I have found one on internet made to measure which is not too expensive which I can get if all else fails. Going to go to Farnham next week to see if the shop is still there that used to do lots of differnet size frames. Knowing my luck it will have closed down. Also went into toyshop to get some lego - hardly any stock and she said no-one else would have much either as lego didn't have any! Off to look at Amazon as they had it in last week.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Afternoon all,

Just a quickie as not feeling at all good..... Sad

Hugs for any poorlies, mind you I doubt you want my germ anyway!

Hope the bad weather isn't affecting you too much peeps, we have it bad down here Shocked We have had rain, hail, gale force winds etc in the space of an hour or so! The trampoline was lifting up in the wind so we had to take the netting off Rolling Eyes

Had the shopping from tesco delivered and the bloke said there was alot of floooding about!

Have a lovely weekend peeps, stay indoors if you must!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Good morning ladies Smile Didnt go out for brekkie had a layin instead and loved it Smile
Weather is blooming awful and am not venturing out today unless it is absolutely necessary lol!
Have a good weekend all and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Laughing Laughing Karen, will lend you my glasses Very Happy Jan I'm with you on not going out, hate wind and rain makes me not want to do anything which is precisely what I have done today - NOTHING. Sat in the lounge with the door closed as the front window and front door had to come out as well as the kitchen one. We turned the heating off and closed the door in the lounge to keep it warm so have sat watching tv. Just watched Babys Day Out - really enjoyed it, I had seen trailers of it but had never seen it before Very Happy Lou, hope you are soon back to your normal self - hugs to you and stay safe down there. Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Well we have lost 2 fence panels now Shocked , the netting being taken off the trampoline has luckily stopped that keeping lifting up! Or that would take out the rest of the fencing LOL
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Ian phoned Martin this afternoon to say he had lost the fence between him and his neighbours so Martin is having to go with him in the van tomorrow to get new fence panels. Well all the doors and windows have been replaced now - very pleased with it and it is so warm in here now, and eerily quiet. Didn't realise how bad our other windows were - done by a cowboy but we have had them 20 years Very Happy These are finished off so well it looks like we have decorated Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Lots of trees down our way , and was going o get Dulcie straight from work and Micky was going o watch the footie but he rang me at work and said he'd drive and get her , as he took her and knew where all the fallen trees were , don't like going across the Forest in the dark the deers always seem to be waiting for me , I wrote my lovely car off across the forest 5 years ago and it still gives me nightmares ! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:28 pm

After sleeping 11 hours after all my exercise on Thursday, I couldn't get to sleep till 5.00am this morning.
Finally woke up at 1.00pm (Saturday afternoon) and still felt tired all afternoon. My poor body clock is haywire with no sunshine to keep it under control!

Hope you're feeling a bit better now Lou - I don't shop online so the cupboard is a little bare today!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down