The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN

+4
lady of kent
LoopyLou
Andrea
Craftworker
8 posters

Go down

SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN Empty SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN

Post  Craftworker Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:10 pm

Good morning all, bit of blue sky beginning to show here this morning. Off to the Crafty Cow this morning to get some tape for my ATG - can't believe how much I have used Shocked Hope you all enjoy your weekend and get all the things done which need doing before Christmas. Hugs to all the poorlies and hope you feel better in time for Christmas Very Happy not long to go now What a Face Got to sort a tree out soon Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN Empty Re: SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN

Post  Andrea Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Good morning Jacky and all who follow, been and done the crafty shop spent a fortune Shocked but all for cristmas and got my pressie off mum and dad a dressing gown , slippers and a neclace and earrings set Very Happy . Chilling out now and finishing of decorating the tree has i did not have enough balls and tinsel for the new tree i bought last weekend. Enjoy your crafty spend Jacky and big hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Morning all...... haven't been on for 3 days!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Having lots of puter problems....... driving me mental....... back too painful to sit at laptop so was using the desktop pc and all of a sudden it started mucking about again..... kept just shutting down all of a sudden with a blue error screen saying that something hardware or software was causing a problem..... so have spent the last 2 days fiddling about with it.... course having the computer guts out and scrabbling about on the floor does my joints no good at all so am feeling rather stiff and achy...

Had a fall in the bathroom last night... narrowly missed banging my head on the bath! Rolling Eyes Having problems with the other knee this last week so am praying that wont progress further... Embarassed

All in all an eventful few days but not particularly pleasureable! Never mind... onwards and upwards as they say!

Its my Georgias 11th birthday today!!!!

Hugs to any poorlies xx

Have a lovely weekend peeps xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Morning Jacky Andrea Lou and girls, Enjoy your visit to the C/Cow Jacky and have a wonderful weekend, Have a good chill out Andrea and hope the tree goes well. Lou you just be careful and look after yourself. Have a wonderful weekend girls. Hubby just been to Morrisisons and got the meal deal, soup, pork, veggies, and trifle for 4-00 pounds, it feeds four and its great, the pork alone was 6.25 thats our meals fixed for the next two days Very Happy
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Morning Jacky, Andrea, Lou and all who follow. Sorry I've been missing for a few weeks I was recently voted Chair of the Friends (PTA) for the school and I've been busy organising the Christmas Fayre which was yesterday.
Kayleigh had her MRI scan the other week and they didn't find anything wrong with her foot so she has been told she just has to put up with the pain until she stops growing. If the pain gets too much for her they have said I can get the GP to refer her back to the hospital where they will put her back into plaster to rest it.
Kayleigh also has reflux kidneys and this week she has been in a lot of pain as she has an infection in them but like a real trooper she would not give in and performed on stage with Joshua and the rest of the dance troupe in the Lord Mayors Charity show. Michaela played her Viola too so it was lovely to watch them all perform.

Jacky have a lovely morning spending at the Crafty Cow Smile

Andrea hope you manage to get the tree finished Smile

Lou take it easy, glad you didn't bang your head.
I had a similar problem last month with my computer and a friend sorted it out for me. It ended up being an add on that was coming up with a blue screen to make me think I needed to download a programme that would have cost a lot of money. Hope you get it sorted soon

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing and I hope all poorlie people feel better soon Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Awwww Frances.... what a lot to have going on!

Hope the kids are ok... they have had a lot to deal with xx

Nice to see you back x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Frances cheers cheers cheers your are back again Very Happy what a lot poor Kayleigh has to put up with and she is such a cheerful young lady hugs to you and Kayleigh Very Happy Hope she is more comfortable soon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGIA SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN 301619 Hope she has a lovely day SATURDAY ONCE AGAIN 16355 Lou, take care of yourself and hugs to you too Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Happy birthday Georgia hope you are having a super day, nice to see you back Frances hope Kayleighs foot gets better. The tree is all decorated now and looks nice we are now watching doctor dolittle Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:40 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGIA Hope she has a lovely day Lou, take care of yourself and hugs to you too.

My PC is playing up a bit too and as for the knee.................................. had to buy a walking stick today. Five days cooped up indoors is not helpful and hubbie is out all day so no taxi service either. Feeling lonely and frustrated that I've missed 3 parties now!

Don't get out socially much so was looking forward to them. Looks like this is going to be a long job - 2 more trips to the Osteopath next week AND the dentist and hygienist. I won't have any money left at this rate. Just hope I'll be OK for the Oz trip.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:17 pm

I am sure nothing will stop you going to Oz Jane even if Clive has to push you in a wheelchair Very Happy

We are having trouble with the phone - having had 2 wrong numbers for the same person I tried our number with my mobile and it was ringing on the mobile but not in the house but we could dial out. Martin phoned a friend and while telling him about it he asked him to do 1471 when he rang off to see what number came up and then he phoned him again a couple of minutes later to find out. It wasn't our number so we have been using someone elses number since last night when we had a crossed line Shocked This afternoon a lady rang and apologised as she was trying to phone home so I asked her what her number was - it was the one we have been using Laughing Laughing Apparently they only had it connected last night so they havent used ours thankfully and they live in the Close opposite our house. Virgin will send someone next Thursday to sort it out What a Face in the meantime we are phoning all our friends in Oz lol! lol! The lady said she would get on to them too and complain that she can't phone home on it and wants it put right immediately or she will cancel the contract with them Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Evening ladies Smile
Just popping in to say hi and show my face Very Happy
Hope everyone is well or better Smile
Take care xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:45 pm

Flippin phones I am writing this on tuesday our phone was off from thursday /friday and no internet ...talktalk, turned ou main problem was with BT ...... xx Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down