The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday

+2
craftymumof3
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post  Karen R Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:52 am

Morning...

Another murky day by the looks of it. Think I better do some washing today, the basket is full to overflowing. Its certainly not going to dry outside.
Just catching up on a couple of programmes I have taped... sometimes its the only chance I have!
No plans for me today, shopping due later.
Have a good dayxx

Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Morning Karen and all who follow. It's dark, wet and cold here this morning so I'm not going out if I can help it.
Kayleigh had a bad night so I might have to take her to the walk in centre if she gets much worse.

Karen enjoy catching up on your programmes whilst you wait for your shopping Smile

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Good morning Karen, Frances and all who follow Very Happy Had a late morning this morning - slept really well all night - no aches or pains Very Happy Bit gloomy out there this morning, Martin has suggested we go out to a garden centre as my hairdresser told me they sold Labradoodle calendars there. It's a bit of a way to go just for a calendar but I know there is a craft shop very nearby too Laughing Will let him know about that later bounce I had better put some washing on too Karen, I have never had a completely full and overflowing one before but I have been neglecting it for card making. It will have to dry indoors though. Enjoy your catch up tv.

Frances, I do hope poor Kayleigh gets some relief soon.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Good morning ok afternoon everyone ! Sorry be absent for a few days , both Mick and I have been struck down by the lergy , Mick 100% better now but I am still snotty and coughing like a 40 a day smoker .... awful as I've never smoked in my life !Still feeling like poo but better than I was and not sleeping properly because of the coughing !
Hope everyone else is ok poor Kayleigh she is having a rough time bless her heart.
Have'nt caught up with all the other posts will have a catch up later , have to say done wonders for my weight lost loads ... but feel as weak as a kitten and no doubt min I start eating weight will be back on on ! Mind you before this I;d lost 1 and a 1/2 stone of sensible dieting ! Very Happy
Anyone heard how Jen is doing ?
Stil no start date for Dulcie Chris took her to Phillpots for a indepth interview and she did some reading and drawing to figure out correct mental age etc wish the'd hurry up and get her there this morning I noticed more new self harming marks on her arms and that I find VERY VERY difficult to handle , apparently she'd had a row with her dad and thats what caused that ! He knew nothing about it when I spoke to him and is obviously as disressed as Iam about it aaagggggghhhhh affraid Had a letter from social services saying they are closing her file , rather prematuly I feel especially as she still is'nt actually IN school ...... sorry to moan .... think happy thoughts lexie !!! feeling very worked up this morning ..... must be feeling better as previous few days I would'nt have had energy to give a toss !

Sorry gang have a good day whatever your doing !
Big hugs to each and everyone !!!
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi girls Smile My legs have an attitude problem at the moment they won't converse with my brain and warn the brain that they don't work too well unaided he he. Its really very funny as I feel so well that I forget that I can't walk without the crutches and head off without them ... or at least try to ... then the brain sort of twigs that the legs aren't doing what they should and reminds me to pick up the crutches before I fall he he. I'm lucky as the pain levels are roughly what I've been experiencing daily for the last 10 yrs or so, so that isn't an issue and I don't need pain killers so the brain is still active .... well as active as it ever is he he. Pete has started work in a grotto so I have a few hours to myself which is great, no matter how much you love someone you still need some me time don't you Smile

Anyhow best not stay too long on the comp or he will twig when he comes home he he. I'm off babysitting tonight, the girls want to see my stitches and check on my stair walking abilities he he This should be fun Smile

Sorry to be so self obsessed at the moment will chat properly tomorrow - hugs for all Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Good afternoon ladies , not done much today except food shop and ive been burning old bills. Poor Kayleigh hope she is better soon and Jen hope your brain gets in to gear for your knees I love you Get well soon Lexie and Mickhope Dulcie gets a school date soon. Dont know where today has gone has it is dark again now. Big hugs to anymore poorlies. santa
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Well my plan didn't work, when I went to the website to find out the address of the craft shop the shop had closed down and they were only dealing online Neutral Had a good look around the garden centre though, and found the calendar which we went for - also bought a few pet Christmas presents for Molly, Callie puppy, Chloe & Jessica Rabbits. Just the people now to buy for Laughing

Lexie, you poor thing you have had so many chest infections and coughs this year and winter is only just starting. I think it's probably the stress you have both been under that has brought it all on. Hope you feel better soon. Jen, glad your op went ok and take care you don't want to go falling, get that brain in gear girl Laughing Laughing and you have every right to be self obsessed (thought I didn't think you were) hugs to all of you who need one - there seems a lot.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:25 am

Evening girls , had a busy evening watching telly !!!! Loved SCD thought Matt was brill and Tara (?) is that her name ? scott and Pam eexcellent to , really gone off Xfactor after they got rid of Aiden last week , and Mick and I both enjoying Iam a celeb ..... that Gillian does my head in , I ' ve been very grumpy today , and she really wound me up tonight ..... Think I need to get out more !
Next weekend we'r going to a Christmas ' Do ' .... looking forward to it at our friends in Gloustershire for the weekend , have'nt even thought about what I'll wear ... its red tie and tiera , got the tiera but what to wear on my bottom half Embarassed Embarassed Who knows ??????
Poked my head out the door to remind micky to get milk , but thats been it for today ! hope I feel better tomorrow ! this has gone on for long enough !
Dulcie went bowling tonight she had a great time and they ate out , her friends dad can't drive at moment ( bad eye sight , actually very poor sight ) and they went to Crawley on the bus , Dulcie loved that as much as bowling ! and she won the bowling ! Mick collected them all so a good time had by all.... right off to bed now , hopefully i might sleep tonight !!! Sleep Sleep Sleep
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:30 am

Good night Lexie, sleep tight - Very Happy
Craftworker