The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday

+2
Andrea
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post  Karen R Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:18 am

Morning...

Blue sky and white fluffy clouds sailing by this morning. Winds have eased as well. I managed to sort out my washing line and the washing dried really quick yesterday.
Think we are going carpet shopping today... counting down the days now till the wardrobe is fitted and I can get everywhere back to normal!
All quiet here this morning, making the most of it while I can!
Have a good day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post  Andrea Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:26 am

Morning Karen and all who follow its quite mild here Shocked been food shopping and got a couple of tops in sale one was from Greg for mothers day Very Happy got a cup too. Dont know if the girls have got me anything yet not heard a peep from them. Going over to my parents in a while has gfot here something else to go with the interflora delivery she had yesterday and opened it Mad . Hugs to any poorlies and enjoy if you are off out. sunny
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:32 am

Morning Karen, Andrea and all who follow. It's cold and wet here today so I'm not going out until I have to get Kayleigh ( she spent the night at a sleepover in Lichfield Cathedral with the Guides.

Karen good luck with carpet shopping Smile

Andrea hope your mum likes what you have got her. Smile

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Head's in a spin, feet can't touch the ground and I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Yesterday may have been the 1st April but we got an email late last night from out agent to say we have a case Officer and its tine to arrange medicals, Bond and Police checks ..................... wheeeeeeeeeeeeee the rollercoaster just took off.

At this rate, if all goes well, we could have our Visas by the summer holiday and that's a much better time to try to sell the house. One down the road has just gone on the market for about £50,000 more than we though ours was probably worth but, although the front rooms are a fraction larger, it doesn't have a conservatory (3rd reception room) or garage.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Good afternoon all Very Happy Forgot I had looked on here first thing this morning via my phone but hadn't posted. Been sorting out my craft room, beginning to see the floor now that some of the boxes are back on the shelves, after removing all the things I dumped off my worksurface onto the shelves while I worked. So have had to put all that back into the correct boxes too. Found some things I bought at shows which are still in the bag affraid

Good news Jane, good job you started organising very early Very Happy Hope Kayleigh had a good time on her sleepover Frances Very Happy What a shame the interflora came and your Mum opened it, she probably thought that it was best to open it straight away Andrea. Karen, glad you got your washing dry yesterday. I haven't been able to hang anything out in my garden all week because of the brick dust flying around the air.

Ian & Sally are coming around tomorrow morning to do me a roast dinner Very Happy I did ask Martin where he was going for dinner as this is my Mothers Day present I wasn't going to share it with him Laughing Laughing I suppose I had better let him have some too, but will make him load the dishwasher after to earn it Laughing

Enjoy your day Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Good afternoon ladies. Just got back from lunch with Roy and his daughter. It was my birthday treat for him - did get him a pressie as well. Off up to his place later suposedly for supper but I think a piece of toast might be enough. Had some lovely flowers delivered yesterday from No 1 son and cards from him and no 2 son today.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down