The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+6
Andrea
poppytree
LoopyLou
Craftworker
cosmicfairy
Karen R
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Karen R Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:39 am

Morning...

WEll... I dont know what is on the agenda today !! I have got the children but dont know if they are at school or not. Have checked a couple of websites and one says the school is closed the other,.. nothing on it about the school - so will have to wait until they get here.
Mum had a nice day yesterday - several of her friends came to see her. She didnt want to cut into the cake, wants to save it till we celebrate at the restaurant with her friends - it is a fruit cake, so it will keep.

Better go, time is getting on and I have to sort out Amy's lunch!! Enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:07 am

Morning Karen and all,
glad your mum had a lovely day Karen and after looking at the fab picture of the beautiful cake an see why your mum wants to wait to go the restaurant with her friends for them to see it to. Have a great day whatever your doing.xx
Got lots on later today, love and hugs to all poorlies and hope you feel better soon.
Lexie hope your feeling ok hun, and recovering well, love and hugs.
Lou hope you got a better night sleep and that your back is easier today love and hugs. to you all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:41 am

good morning Karen and all who follow Very Happy Glad your Mum had a good day Karen and that some of her friends were able to visit her Very Happy I can see she is going to make the most of this birthday keeping the cake to look at as long as possible Laughing Laughing Wonder if the bin men will be around today. Have only had one lot of post since Christmas so hopefully my Joanna Sheen parcel will arrive soon as I only have a little bit of pinflair glue left. Poor Anne has been losing trade I should imagine as she hasnt been able to open and if she can't get to the shop she probably cant get out any internet orders either Neutral That is the only problem with being out in the middle of the country. At least I am saving money so will be able to have a big spend up when she opens again and when I can get out Laughing Laughing Got a card to do today which was ordered yesterday. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing, hugs to the people who need one today, and take care if you are off out Very Happy Hope Lou got her pain relief too Very Happy

Good morning to you too Juli, you snuck in there Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:59 am

Morning all

Well the diazepam have helped a tiny bit but I must admit not as much a would have expected. Have just phoned my rheumatology sister and she is gonna phone me back to see if there is anything they can suggest to help. Had to cancel hydro aswell coz I can't even get into a car seat.... never mind... will wait and see what Sister Walsh has to say and keep taking the diazepam till I hear. Managed about an hours sleep last night... so thats a slight improvement on none the night before.

Hubby got up early this morning to make sure the kids were ready for school before he left. Must admit I am a bit unsure of being totally on my own....

I also have the men from the Equipment loan service coming out today to assess for the hand rails... so at least I'll have company for a while, and Ady will be home at lunch time.

Glad your mum had a good day Karen, nice that she decided to wait with the cake till the restaurant is possible x

Hope your JS parcel arrives soon Jacky , I haven't seen a postie in this area for 7 whole days now.... no deliveries at all..... and I am awaiting some stuff too!

Good luck with all you have to do later Juli, thanks for the emails hun x

Hope Lexie and Jane are getting on well too x Hugs for you both ladies x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Oh Lou, another bad night- poor you I do hope you get it sorted soon you must be exhausted. Do take care hun and here's a mega hug for you ((((((())))))) I wish we were nearer and could help you out and I'm sure i speak for others on this forum.

Snowing here again but it has melted a little. Hope tonight's blizzards subside before they reach Surrey and that the thaw continues for Saturday's journey.

Clive managed to get the mini bus outside the house today so i won't have to walk to the Osteopath after all (and undo all the good work of the treatment coming home) Its only round the corner and down the hill but I don't fancy walking on hard packed ice!

Hope your JS parcel arrives soon Jacky, our postie got through yesterday with bills and junk. Glad your Mum had a good day Karen and that some of her friends were able to visit her

Hope you're making steady progress Lexie and not lifting anything.

Take care everyone.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Good morning ladies thought id posted yesterday but its not there , it must be floating in cyber space Very Happy very big hugs to you Lou, Jane and Lexie and hope any poorlies are better soon. The post has not been too bad here as of late. I had a late delivery last night from a courier from Create and craft and it looks like he will be back later today with another parecel Very Happy Hope yours arrives today Jacky. Im off to parents for my chill day kids have gone to school again and its just been snowing a little. Take care all if you are going out its treacherous (sp) out there and wrap up warm
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Good morning ladies. Took the car to garage this morning as its been making a funny noise. Bit of a nightmare on side roads till I got to the main one. Had to stop as car coming towards me was overtaking a parked car then had a job to get going again. The ABS kept comng on! By the time I'd walked home which was hard work on the pavements they were on the phone (obviously I was their only customer!). Apparently I'd got a slow puncture so tyre was not fully inflated and was rubbing on wheel rim. Embarassed Two new tyres as other front one would need replacing in a couple of months for MOT so am somewhat poorer by £300!. They are BIG tyres. They've just phoned while I was typing this to say its ready. It can wait a while till I have enough energy to walk back!

Had a bit of snow this morning - not much though. Lou hope you manage to get some pain relief soon.

I had a post delivery on Friday (which included a JS parcel) then yesterday I got a Royal mail van delivery but no normal post. I'm waiting for parcels as well from Amazon, Stitcher and QVC. Makes you wonder what the post and some couriers are doing as I ordered some stuff for Roy from a chinese supermarket on Thursday and Fedex delivered it Saturday. Been waiting for other stuff for over a week now!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Got my glue from JS this morning Very Happy just waiting for the cd I ordered yesterday now Laughing Laughing Oh Sue, that is painful for 2 tyres Rolling Eyes but at least you will be ok for the MOT and they should be better on this snow if we get it again tonight Mad Glad Clive has got the bus out for you Jane - hope it all goes well at the osteopath. Lou - hope Sister Walsh comes up with something to help you pretty quick - hugs to you.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Morning ladies and huge hugs for the poorlies namely Lou, Lexie and Jane, though to be honest I think most of us need hugs too Smile

I've made another 3 cards which I'll post later but trying to take it easy today as today's damp, grey weather has me aching all over, stupid British weather he he.

Glad you're mum had a good time and don't blame her for hanging on to the cake Karen he he.

Will pop back later

Hugs and positive vibes Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Good Morning all or is it afternoon !
Hope everyone is ok , trying to snow here again ,sick of this weather.Iam feeling ok now just a slight dragging ache when I do a bit too much .But don't need pain killers now and I can cough away to my hearts content and no worries !!!
Just wish we could sort you out Lou ,shame hun hope you have a restful day.I've got a few little job s to doand a couple of cards to do ,Iam still waiting for a parcel from Amozam with Dollies ipod , I might try and chase it up.Got to go now speak later x Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Good afternoon girls, sending you all some warm hugs on a day like today, snow is going here, but we didnt get to much. Waiting for a JS cd to arrive to, hoping it will arrive today bounce Keep warm take care Janetxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Janet , what is going on with you message !!!! Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Oh just playing Lexie Laughing Laughing lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Car only cost £200 not £300 after all. Price he quoted on phone was for both tyres - I thought it was for one!

Still no post Evil or Very Mad and I know everything has been sent. I did see 2 posties on my travels but I know if my regular postie is off no -one else likes doing her round but it's getting beyond a joke now.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Hope the diazepam is helping and that Sister Walsh sorted you out Lou. Glad you're OK too Janet - where have you been hiding? Jen, good to see you back - watch out for that snow tomorrow. Hope it stays in the west and our thaw continues - I can see a few black specks on the road now. Might try to get the car out tomorrow and pop into work for an hour. I haven't been in since early December and I have a few Christmas presents to pick up!

Finished Emily's birthday card - only the leg wax and hand luggage packing to tick off on my 'to do' list. Washing up straight, house reasonably tidy - not bothering with housework as it will get dusty anyway in a month!

Tuesday Th_Emily4

The treatment went well this morning and the osteopath says he's pleased with my progress - yes, it could be better but its as good as he's hoped it would be in the time I've been receiving treatment. The heat and sunshine should help (even if their heatwave has finished for now) Even beginning to get a little bit excited now. Just hope we don't get too much snow in the next 24 hours.

Stay warm and keeeeeeeeeep crafting!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 pm

lexiecraft wrote:Janet , what is going on with you message !!!! Laughing

Haven't you discovered these yet Lexie?
Laughing Razz Wink
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:36 pm

poor Lexie... she will think she has been on the booze
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Perhaps it would be easier this way, especially if she's chilling out on the sofa!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:53 pm

WHAT IS HAPPANING !!!!! Your all at in now , and me a sick woman.....!!!!! Don't add insult to injury , can't have my beloved wine 'till I have finshed 6the damm antibiotics , which is no fun as they make me feel really sick and headachy....but the best news of all I'VE BEEN !!!! Thought I was going to have to call dyno rod , but it happaned ....
Changing the subject completly I found a huge mouldy / damp paych on my craftroom wall in the corner , ruined one of my ATC 'S albums ( fortunetly NOT the ATC's ) so we know what job Micky is doing tomorrow.There is always something ah ?
Got a message from Amazon , no pink ipods , the new types , when I told Dollie I was exspecting a scene but she aid any colour , good girl. So I 've emailed them again , and guess what they have given me a refund , so I'll get one from Argos as we have some vouchers to use and she can choose what colour....got to get it right ! Smile
Micky is watching footie and sent me up here because I kept chatting to him ....charming ah !
Jen have you had more snow , hope we don't get any as we are going to friends for supper tomorrow , its easy walking distance but don't fancy doing it in the snow and ice .! nite all x Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:11 am

Congratulations Lexie... I am soooooo pleased for you!!! Prunes that will help with things, oh and pears - they are good as well!!! Honestly, what are we like!!!!

I am spending the next hour with Piers Morgan!!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:22 am

Some times I like him and other times find him a slimy creep ! x Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:29 am

I do as well Lexie... but I would like to be where he is at the moment - Marbella! I think he really thinks he is the business! Lots of fake tans, plastic surgery and botox I think (not on Piers!!!)
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:35 am

Sounds like a life I should be having !!! But hey ho , white pasty skin . flabby tummy ,and wrinkles it is for me !!! we can all dream hey hun ????? xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:36 am

Would be nice, but I am sure one would get fed up after awhile!!!
We are what we are Rolling Eyes
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:45 am

Don't want to be to high maintance ah !!!?? xx ...... may be cos I can't afford it ! Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down