The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
SATURDAY ALREADY EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
SATURDAY ALREADY EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
SATURDAY ALREADY EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
SATURDAY ALREADY EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
SATURDAY ALREADY EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
SATURDAY ALREADY EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
SATURDAY ALREADY EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
SATURDAY ALREADY EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
SATURDAY ALREADY EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SATURDAY ALREADY

+2
craftymumof3
Craftworker
6 posters

Go down

SATURDAY ALREADY Empty SATURDAY ALREADY

Post  Craftworker Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Just a quick one this morning as I am off out to craft shops and Lexies.

Have a good day whatever you are doing today, will be back on later Very Happy Hugs to all the poorlies;
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

SATURDAY ALREADY Empty Re: SATURDAY ALREADY

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Morning Jacky and all who follow. It's bitterly cold here, the sun is out and it's trying to snow too.

Have a good time at the craft shops and Lexies Jacky

((((HUGS)))) to all poorlies Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Morning....

have had a busy few days. Mum is still in hospital, didnt go yesterday - its quite tiring going to and fro, plus doing everything else. Have finished with the childminding now, but still keep busy by doing all the jobs that never got done whilst I had the children!!

Yesterday I had a 'me' day and made my very first Easel card... quite proud of it - its for Amy for Valentines day, hope she likes it - sure she will - especially the choccie!!

Here it is;

SATURDAY ALREADY 382660696

didnt realise how easy they were!!

Bright and sunny here today, but really cold out. Have a lovely day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Afternoon all Smile
Snow still here but thawing thankfully Smile
Just having a lazy day today, want to go shopping but really cant be bothered Smile
Lovely card Karen, yeah I made a couple of those and was surprised how easy they are Smile
Hope you get your awning ok Jacky Smile
Have a good day all whatever your doing and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi all,

Glad you are back Jan safe and sound, hope you are OK babes x Big hugs

Had a bit of a tiring day today, but have managed at last to get pics of all my gorgeous birthday cards and put them on a thread on here and on my blog! Go have a look if ya need some inspiration, they are likkle stunners! I am one lucky girl!

Hope Jacky and Lexie are having fun!

Karen.... hope the routine eases up a bit soon hun x I would love a valentines card like that, diabetic coccie of course, eh Jan? LOL
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Good afternoon all, just got back and have had a really fun day out Very Happy Picked up the awning, which is brand new, never been unpacked as they bought it - took it away with them and never bothered putting it up as they were travelling around, then sold the van and bought a small caravan instead, so very pleased with it, saved us £100. Then went to the Craft Barn, and spent a few pennies, not much as still hoping to spend lots at Farnborough Show. Bought some alcohol inks and applicators, just got to be brave enough to have a go now, a Sarah Kay stamp, and a bicycle stencil. Then we went off to Lexies with the intention of having lunch and leaving them to get on getting ready for going away and carrying on to another craft shop. Instead we sat chatting until it was too late to go to the other shop but had a fantastic time, Martin & Micky busy chatting while I explored Lexies craft room Laughing Laughing What some fantastic scrapbooking she has. Also discovered what a small world it it while talking. Lexies grandfather lived in the same road as we did when we lived on the borders but a few years earlier. She has a picture of herself taken in the garden there. He also worked at the same place Martin worked Very Happy Thanks Lexie for a wonderful lunch of leftovers Laughing Laughing just wish I had leftovers like that in my kitchen Very Happy and a great afternoon. Have a good holiday and keep in touch with us while you are away Very Happy

Beautiful card Karen, I haven't made one of those yet, but it looks really good. I am sure Amy will love it Very Happy Better get Martins finished Shocked just the insert to do. You deserve a lazy day Jan, are you working tomorrow. Havent looked at your cards yet Lou, will take a look in a minute, now you rest up and take it easy too. Bitterly cold here too, and the odd snow flutter while we have been on our travels.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Hello my lovelies ,
Had a lovely time with Jacky and Martin , always aworry that the other halves will get on .... but no problem this afternoon so we MUST do it again Jacky , I still can't believe about Dakin Road ! what a very small world we live in .
Now FOR YOU ALL BUT ESPECIAIALLY Sadie .... only one more sleep and Iam off on my holidays ..... guess where to Sadie to South Africa .... Lots of family there ...only teasing don't want another Tena session !!!!!!!!
For once in our lives we are pretty organised , after I've looked at Lous cards Iam going to up go on my blog and put my challenge card on so will Jacky or some one put it on for me , have'nt done it yet but will do before much later !!
I'll keep in touch but probably not as often as Jane as I won't have 'puter access until I get to mum's 1st March .So you lot had better behave .... no chance !Hope jayne continues to improve and the rest of you stay safe and healthy , will pop on tomorrow to say cheerio xx Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down