The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday....... EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday....... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday....... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday....... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday....... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday....... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday....... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday....... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday....... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday.......

+3
LoopyLou
poppytree
craftymumof3
7 posters

Go down

Saturday....... Empty Saturday.......

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:20 am

Good morning everyone. Well for the first time in over a week I've had a good nights sleep and so has Kayleigh. The hospital gave her some stronger paracetamol and some other tablets to take with them and they knocked her out, she started getting drowsy at about 7 last night and by 8 she was in bed and asleep and she is still asleep now Smile Smile (Bless her she could do with it). Hopefully this back slab will ease her pain in her foot and she can get on with things again.

We#re off to my parents for the night so theat the kids can give my Dad his Birthday cards for Monday and Mum her Mothers Day Cards (a week early) and they can collect the rest of their Christmas presents that they had to leave down there when we came home in the New Year.

(((HUGS))) to all poorlies Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Saturday....... Empty Re: Saturday.......

Post  poppytree Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Glad Kayleigh had a better night - enjoy your trip to your parents.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:15 pm

HI Frances and Jane,

Glad that Kayleigh is getting some help at last Frances Hope she feels much better after her sleep x

Hope you have a nice day Jane x What have you got planned for today hun?

Got my letter this morning from the hossy asking for me to phone and book appt with the Orthopeeps..... ooooh feeling a bit scared now LOL!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Had a nice old fashioned breakfast - porridge and kippers! Hubby out to football so got some space to myself.

Done my prep for Monday's wire class and am now designing and printing some new business cards (on Word 97) as my best ones can only be printed at work (on Publisher, which I don't have at home) Must create a 'print' file sometime.

Next, I've got to make some ATCs and challenge cards. I suspect later this afternoon/evening I'll be browsing through the first lot of forms and booklets I've downloaded from the Immigration Office - all 68 pages of them!

Then, I'm making a start on another of the 10 book shelves to select stuff for the next round of Charity shop trips. Looks like I'm going to be busy. Might try tidying up the pots and troughs in the garden if the sun keeps shining and I need a change of scenery and some fresh air.

So............. my usual sort of day really. Flitting from one job to another and hopefully even getting some of it done.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Morning Frances Jane Lou and girls, Have a good journey and time Frances, A turn out bounce Jane just what is needed in our house, Sending you a hug Lou me dear.
Done half the housework affraid roast dinner ready for today Very Happy

have a good weekend Ladies and take care
lv Janetxx lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Good afternoon ladies, sorry I am late getting on this morning. Had to go into town and post some cards and get a bit of shopping. I have to sort out the ATCs now as I am late doing that while waiting for the last ones to arrive, which they haven't Mad Glad Kayleigh managed to have some sleep last night and enjoy yourself at your parents Frances Very Happy

Lou, get that appointment made asap, you will be glad you did when it is all over Very Happy My house really needs a good turn out too. We have so many books and I never read the same one again so usually give them to friends or to the Hospital or charity shops, but Martin tends to hoard his and I have to sneak some out at a time as he will never miss them Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Good afternoon ladies od dear Poor Kayleigh hope she is not in pain now. Been food shopping am and cleaned the bathroom What a Face not a job i like doing . Its cold and raining here and just starting to brighten up. Hugs to the poorlies and enjoy if you are off out.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Hello lovelies ,
Had afull day on the beach yesturday , then we went out for supper. Very hot last night , just did'nt cool down.Today , we went to the Stadium at Durban , and had a a ride on the sky car that took us right over the arch across the stadium , fantastic! Then lunch and went to a huge shopping mall for a couple of hours and have'nt long been in .Its boiling hot today 36 now and sunny still . Mum has a beautiful garden which has few shady spots !
Had to laugh , Sadie you should know by now I am useless at putting photos on , but my neighbour in England has promised to show me how !! so watch this space ......
Glag both Frances and Kayleigh had a better night , poor kids its been going on for a very long time now ah ?
Don't be nervous Lou , once you have something done hopefully you will feel sooo much better .
Glass of cold wine with my name on it is calling me ! Take care and hugs to all that need it ! love lexie xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Sounds like you are having such an awful time Lexie, I do feel sorry for you in all that sun lol! Bet you will be glad to get home although the sun has been shining on us today, pity about the cold wind Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down