The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

+2
poppytree
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  Karen R Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 am

Already halfway through the week!!

Bit overcast at the moment... hope it will be like yesterday - the sun eventually made an appearance.
Just seen an enormous spider run across the floor and under the settee... I have my glass ready to catch the little monster. His home is by the fireplace and he usually sits there no problem - even though I keep evicting him!!! He still finds his way back to his des res!!
Better go and prepare Keiths tablets and Amy's lunch. Keiths MRI went ok yesterday... he said it was very noisy, and although it didnt hurt, he was very uncomfortable when he got up. Just got to wait now for the results.
Enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  poppytree Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am

Glad Keith's MRI went OK. We have a resident spider (Boris) who appears in one alcove every night at 10.00pm then runs to the other side of the room and disappears! He's been with us so long I haven't the heart to evict him. Have a good day Karen............and all who follow.

I'm at work today and have to print off loads of forms we've been filling in. Waiting for 'full' copies of a birth certificate to arrive before we start sending stuff off. I'm also using PDA for Mori/IPSOS and have to logg what I'm doing/watching etc every half hour for a week. Thought it might be fun and I get paid in vouchers for M&S, Boots etc which should come in handy.

Dull and grey here too but its dry....so far. Hope the poorlies are improving. Love and hugs to all
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:55 am

Our extra houseguest is called Harry!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 am

Spiders affraid Good morning Karen, Jane and all who follow. I used to get Sally to move spiders for me and the first thing her new landlady asked her was "are you afraid of spiders". When Sal said no, she found accommodation Laughing Liz is petrified of spiders so thought it was handy to have someone like Sal around Laughing Laughing I don't know whether she has had to come to her rescue though. Glad to hear the MRI scan went off ok, hope the results are just as good.

We had a lovely time last night, Dave Berry, Brian Poole, Mike Pender, Swinging Blue Jeans for those who remember them. Good show paid by Sally for Martins early birthday present Very Happy She forgot we were OAPs though so paid more than she needed but I said I would pay for my ticket then she could get him a little something for the actual day.

Managed to get a lot done in the garden yesterday, so will carry on again today if the weather warms up a little. Martin has said it's very cold out there this morning when he took the dog out.

Hugs to all the poorlies out there
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Morning girls, look after Harry Karen Very Happy hope your day at work is ok Jane, oh I remember them Jacky bounce Of to Tescos to get new computer sorted as it wont play my cd rom Mad really cold here today. hugs to the poorlies have a good day lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Morning girls.... it's me with the gruesome broooooze! Look at it...... Shocked YUK YUK DOUBLE YUK!!!

Wednesday Hand_010

What a sight! What with my yukky hand and you lot talking about spiders... no wonder the sun has gone in!

Jacky... sorry I didn't read Mondays posts till now... it was the Caroles Crafts in Bordon we went to hun, then onto the Forest Gate garden centre just a little further up! They had quite a few packs of the christmas die cuts left..... says it was worth £25 but when you get it all out you'll see how much is there..... definately more like £45 worth I reckon! Glad you had a nice night x

Hope your day at work goes well Jane x

Have we heard from Jan at all? Hope she is ok x Sending you hugs Jan x

Karen... can't believe its been 9 months since Keiths accident.... blimey! Say hi to Harry from me LOL!

Janet... hope Tesco sorts your PC problem out hun x

I have the Occupational Therapisty coming out today to measure up the bathroom (for turning into a wet room) and to have a look to see if the stairs are suitable for a stair lift! God help me! Just call me gadget Lou!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Good morning ladies grey and overcast here too. Ouch Lou thats looks sore, big hugs to the poorlies and if you are off out enjoy. Sounds like you had a great time Jacky, glad Keiths MRI went well Karen. Hope you get your computer sorted Janet. Have a good day at work Jane and Karen keep the spider there affraid
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:08 pm

It's quite safe - Incy Wincy has gone home so hopefully the sun will come out now!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Oooh Lou, what a bruise Shocked We went to the Bordon one it only takes me about 20 mins to get there Very Happy saw all the Christmas bargains but resisted as I have so much Christmas stuff to use up, but extremely tempting Laughing Laughing I went to see if I could get inspiration for my BIL birthday card Rolling Eyes didnt work though as he is so boring Laughing Laughing I was chatting to Jen this morning on facebook and mentioned it, then realised it's his birthday tomorrow - where has the time gone. Did a quick card this morning with some stickers and the Cricut for the words Very Happy Must take a photo and get it in the post Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Well the OT lady Sandra has just left... I fink she's got a headache now poor girl!!

She was undecided as to whether to go for the stair lift or not (as I wasn't keen) and with the prospect of surgery improving my mobility she didn't know if it was justified....

In the end she has said she will support the application for BOTH as it is the arthritis that causes the knee to give way and thats what has already caused a major fall resulting in a major back injury..... thats how she put it! She says the Arthur isn't going away and thats what the lift is needed for....

So, she measured up, and has gone on her merry way! Poor love! She is gonna write to my consultant (Dr Menon) to ask his opinion but she feels he will agree. I do too.
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Ouch... Lou that is one nasty bruise. My mum's wet room is looking really nice, they have just got to do the decorating and fit the doors on and that's it.

Harry the spider is waving all his arms and legs to you !!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Hope the AT lady gets thinks sorted quickly for you Lou and hope that bruise goes down soon. I swear by arnica cream but it would take a whole tube to get rid of that one.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Sounds good Lou, my Mum's wet room is really good too, much easier to clean than a shower unit or bath Very Happy I just had a nice surprise. Had a phone call from ticketmaster to say they are putting a cheque in the post for the cancellation of the Make it show. I didnt even have to ask for it Shocked kept meaning too but didnt get around to it Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Oh Lou thats looks nasty pale I am sure we have been to Forrest Gate garden centre, is that the one that has lots of roses just by some traffic lights? We use to caravan at Danehill, on Heaven Farm Very Happy Waving back to Harry Karen Razz

Had the computer replaced, and is now waiting to be loaded again, hope I get it back at the end of the weekend bounce so on the old one and it jut didnt want to load so hoping it will hold out till new one is back affraid bounce bounce bounce
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Oh that is nice of them Jacky Very Happy
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Just back from work and hubby has an extra school bus run to Farnham - shame there wasn't room, he could have dropped me off at the Crafty Cow!

Catching up on paperwork at home - the housework can wait for another day. Sun's shining again and crocuses peeping through with some mini iris reticulata.

Just off to fill in the diary notes for the last 2 hours on my Mori PDA - never a dull moment. Might really go banans and watch afternoon TV. I could do with a rest after all that form filling.

Anyone know when Lexie gets back?
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content