The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday

+3
Andrea
Craftworker
Karen R
7 posters

Go down

Monday Empty Monday

Post  Karen R Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:25 am

Morning...

Lovely and sunny here today.
Amy is off school today, she reminded me last night not to wake her up early!
Had a better nights sleep last night. Mum seemed settled when I took her back last night. I do think she has done well, from going to hospital for 3 weeks, to a care home for another 3 weeks and then back home on her own. Will be going down to see her shortly. I know she is up.. can just see her landing window from our patio door!
Will have to see what time the carer turns up today - I did ask for an earlier time, but have had no word as to what time. Yesterday I left a message for the carer that mum wanted a shower... the carer clocked in at 10.25 and out at 10,30 - putting in mum's notes that she didnt want anything. Carer was obviously in a rush and hadnt seen my note, or had seen it and chose to ignore it. We should be having a visit from the Manager to see how mum is getting on and if she needs anything else. Will have to mention this to him.
Right... off to get dressed! Have a lovely day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Monday Empty Re: Monday

Post  Craftworker Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:58 am

Good morning Karen and all who follow. Lovely and sunny here today too - Martin is at golf and I am going to go to the garden centre which also has a pet section. Need a litter tray for the rabbits next weekend as Sally has one in her hutch and they use it all the time but it doesnt fit in my smaller hutch so thought I would see what they had. Glad you managed to have a better night last night Karen, nice that you are so near to your mum's house too. Both my sisters live just around the corner from Mum, one a little bit further than the other and it is reassuring to me that someone is near. That carer doesn't seem much of a carer if she only popped in for 5 mins - hardly had time to have a few words Mad Glad you are seeing the manager.

Hope everyone is feeling a bit chirpier now the weather is beginning to warm up. Spent a lot of time in the garden yesterday and cleared up a little of my craft room but got to make the most of the sunshine Laughing Sorry Jane I missed your chat, the computer was on but I was busy tidying and didnt notice the box pop up on facebook Neutral
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Good morn ing Karen, Jacky and all who follows, not too bad here today a nice washing day blowing nicely. Waiting in today for hubby he has ordered something on net and is coming today , not got a clue what time it will be here. Big hugs to the poorlies , hope your mum gets the caraers sorted Karen.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Hi all

Well i dont know where you lot live but we have cold, wet and windy to day quite different from yesterday, when we were sitting on the severn valley railway having a sandwich and drinks and a nice walk up the river and ice cream.

Jane enjoyed our chat last night, and good luck with the clear out.

Hope all the poorlies are feeling better, Lou hope ady's finger is feeling better today and that the swelling has gone down.

Right off for a cuppa have a nice afternoon.
back later take care
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:09 pm

It's just started raining here now, so gardening finished for the day Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Cold, wet and windy here. Class went well this morning and I've been to aerobics, had a swim (up to 8 lengths now) and relaxed in the sauna. Still haven't prepared for tomorrow's class but there's always tomorrow morning - nothing else planned for today or then. couple of programmes to catch up with on playback/Iplayer.

Hope all the poorlies are feeling better, and that Ady's finger is better today and that the swelling has gone down.
Hope your mum has a better day Karen and that the new routine is working OK. Shame the gardening had to stop Jacky - I wish I felt inspired to tidy ours up. At least the daffs are looking pretty and the grass has been cut so it looks fairly respectable.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 pm

What a good start to the day then it allwent wrong , i deceided to tuck into some milk bottle sweets i like them two sweets in and i feel a crunch on my tooth it had cracked and i was spitting out bits . Sorry a bit gory , so i then had a sharpe jagged tooth i phone the dentist up for an emergency appointment and its cost me £90 affraid they could have filled it and restructered the tooth but i told him to pull it Very Happy I now have a gapeing hole and the tooth is going under my pillow for the tooth fairy Very Happy I hope the numbness wears off soon im starving Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Oh Andrea... I do hope the tooth fairy leaves a bit more than £1.00 !!! You were lucky to get in for an emergency appointment - our dentist you almost have to know in advance when you are going to need him!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Evening ladies Karen you have to watch these `carers` we called in one night and mum was in a right old state, the carer was there and she wasnt best pleased to see us, high heeled shoes and a jacket with gilter on, wonder what made us think she was in a hurry to go out Evil or Very Mad Lou I hope Ady is feeling better with the finger, and jan hope you had a better day Smile Oh Andrea thats awful 90-00 affraid
Had a great day went of out lovely and sunny, back for an afternoon lunch with a bottle of really lovely wine
Hugs to you all lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:23 am

Shame Andrea , awfully expensive sweeties !!! hope you have no more trouble now ! x
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down