The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday

+3
lexiecraft
poppytree
Marion
7 posters

Go down

Monday Empty Monday

Post  Marion Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 am

Good morning ladies.

Yes the sun is already out again here, but its not good heat is it? I love the sun and always have done but not this sort of heat.
lol we have had one day of sun and I am moaning already lol but I am sure you know what I mean.

It must have gone colder here during the night as I went to bed with no duvet on me, woke this morning and it was up to my chin Smile

Off to the charity shop this morning, and I bet we are busy as the weather is good! still, it keeps me off the streets Smile

Hope you all have a good day
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Monday Empty Re: Monday

Post  poppytree Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 am

Woken by a digger this morning - next door is rebuilding the wall (including ours at a price!) and digging up his drive. The concrete was all damaged with his van and BMW and most of the time he was parked in the middle of the front gardgen on huge ugly strips of plywood. At least it should improve the frontage of the houses. Just hope they don't sever the cable which runs through our half of the wall! We need our internet, phone and TV as we have no alternatives!

Hope we get some viewings soon but not till the new wall is finished. Had nothing for 10 days now even though the price has been dropped. Fingers crossed we get some interest soon. Drilling and digging concrete is not a good sound so I'll be glad when I leave for classes soon.

Sunny but still a bit chilly here. Have a good day everyone. Sending hugs ((())) to those who need them.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 am

Good morning everyone , having a day off today ha ha so Iam heading out to the garden after I've done a few chores but nothing too much !!!! Don't moan about the weather its not going to last !Have a great day x
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Afternoon ladies. Well I have done something really stupid this morning Embarassed I put some eggs on to hard boil - went off to do something else and completely forgot about them till I had a bang. Rushed back to the kitchen to find the pan had boiled dry and I had some very hard boiled eggs whereupon I lifted the pan off the ring and put it down on the worktop What a Face Result a scorch mark and three blisters on the worktop! I can't believe I did that!

Still very warm here but beginning to cloud over and quite a strong breeze - must be building up to the thunderstorms we've been promised.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 pm

At the Premier Inn at the NEC now. Nice to have a proper bathroom and air conditioning. Looking forward to Neil Diamond tomorrow night. Enjoy the sun while its here.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Morning/afternoon!

Had a fantastic day out at Seaworld yesterday, so much so, we are going again! The Shamu show (killer whale) was amazing. So much to see and do. I went on a ride called Manta - you fly through the air like a manta ray. Very twisty turny, fast ride. Keith couldnt go on...would have shook him all over! and Amy doesnt like fast rides!
Rain woke me at 6.00 this morning... I got up at 7.00 and the paths/roads were dry.
Going to have a villa day today, even though Keith goes around the park in a wheelchair, he still gets very tired.
Have a lovely day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Hi all, (waving madly)

Well have had PC problems I am afraid...typical eh as soon as I get time to myself again the blasted pc plays up...mind u I think I have it sussed now...a squished router cable... anyway hopefully its ok now!

Not been up to much decorating, mowing, washing, etc etc.... boring stuff!!! Very boring hen I dont have you little lot to brighten my day!

Karen so glad you are having a fabby time in USA x

Jacky blimey hun you are always gallivanting lately!!! Have a fabby time x

Oh Sue, not a good morning for you then hun x Big hugs x

Have fun in the garden Lexie, I for one am not moaning about the weather, I loves it!!!!

Jane I really hope the market picks up on the house front, we have had quite a few sold boards going up around here..... so fingers crossed xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Had a disappointing class - only 2 turned up and I used mostly my own stuff. So after hours of preparation the money I get doesn't even cover my petrol let alone half the minimum wage per hour! £8.00 for 5 hours work and me supplying just about all the materials including blank cards!

Got home at 12.45 to find a message to say we had a viewing at 1.00pm. Threw the junk into a couple of laundry baskets and put them in the garage, opened the windows and sprayed freshener around. Our neighbour is building a new front wall so noisy, dirty and the garden looks a mess. We're paying a bit towards the cost (bad timing but my husband insists!) still, it should give the house a bit more kerb appeal!

At least I had fun at aerobics - they let us use the airconditioned studio and only half turn up because of the heat. Had a nice swim after but gave the sauna a miss today.

Hope you get the PC sorted soon Lou

Karen - glad you are having a great time in USA. I saw Shamu years ago - he must be very old now

Jacky - off again? what it is to lead such an exciting life.

Sorry you're having a rough (and expensive) day Sue - hope it gets better.

Enjoy the garden Lexie, rain and thunder due later.

poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down