The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunny Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunny Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunny Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunny Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunny Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunny Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunny Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunny Sunday

+2
Craftworker
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Sunny Sunday Empty Sunny Sunday

Post  Karen R Sun May 23, 2010 8:35 am

Morning...

Have been up since 5.00 am, caught up on Lost... ready to watch the last ever episode - tomorrow morning at 5.00 am (pity it wasnt on this morning, would have been up in time!!)
I remember watching the first episode thinking it was going to be really good.. well it was, but the trouble is I am as 'Lost' now as I was 6 years ago!! I only watch it cos of Josh Holloway... wouldnt mind being Lost with him on a sun drenched beach!!
Usual Sunday stuff for us today, apart from having a hot dinner... think it will be salad.
Also the dogs are going home today... will be nice to get back to normal. First job of the day... hoovering! It didnt get done yesterday, and with 3 dogs... I cant believe how much fur they lose... and they are short haired dogs.
Lovely and warm out already... off now for coffee... enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Sunny Sunday Empty Re: Sunny Sunday

Post  Craftworker Sun May 23, 2010 9:50 am

Good morning Karen and all who follow Very Happy Another beautiful morning, Martin and Ian have just set off for a 30 mile cycle ride Shocked with a group from Martins school - in preparation for the 100 mile one they are going to do next month. Going to catch up on Casualty while he is out and prepare the salads etc for a barbecue tonight. Lost 6 years ago What a Face where has the time gone. I saw the first series and part of the second, then Martin wasn't interested any more so I gave up trying to understand it. May just record tomorrows episode though to see if it gives any answers Laughing Laughing I probably wouldnt understand that either as I can't really remember the first series Rolling Eyes
Enjoy your day all, whatever you are doing Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sun May 23, 2010 10:01 am

Good morning ladies ive never watched lost , beautiful out got the washing out already . We are going to have a bar b q for dinner today looking forward to that. Enjoy your salad Karen and Jacky enjoy your bike ride, hugs to any poorlies xx
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 am

Doubt we will get any answers Jacky... to be honest I dont understand it all - one minute someone is alive, the next we have a flashback/flashforward and they are living. So understandably confusing!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun May 23, 2010 11:38 am

Andrea wrote: Jacky enjoy your bike ride,

What a Face me on a bike affraid not me Andrea, husband and son Laughing Laughing My knees wont let me ride a bike, haven't ridden one now for about 15 years and had just had a new one when I gave up. Ian picked it up a couple of weeks ago as Ruth wanted to try cycling so thought he could do it up for her. He hadn't realised that is had hardly been ridden but had to put new brake blocks on as mine had gone hard and didn't work Neutral
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sun May 23, 2010 11:50 am

Morning ladies - another beautiful day here so the garden beckons again. Did quite a lot of work in it yesterday - well Roy did most of it while I supplied endless cups of tea Sunny Sunday Icon_biggrin and unusually cooked dinner. He usually cooks at the weekends - he's chef tonight - loves his knife Jacky!

Never watched Lost - and much too hot for riding bikes!
Enjoy the weather all of you!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Sun May 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Good morning Ladies

Isn't it lovely to have this gorgeous weather, lifts the spirit no end. I was in a bad mood when I left work Friday
(one of the team taking the michael as they say!) but it has well lifted now

Off into town in a minute to get the last few bits for our holiday in Cornwall starting next weekend, hope it stays dry
for that, not worried about the sun but don't want rain with two youngsters in tow.

OH is at work for the day so once shopping done, the garden is looking good, as of course it will be too hot to
start any ironing until this evening lol!

Have a good day Ladies, catch up with you later.

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sun May 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Opps must have misread , i think its time i got my bike out for an airing . Not been on it since summer last year Shocked
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Sun May 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Good morning ladies had a lie in yesterday and today, wasnt up till 9 woohoo and feeling quite refreshed Smile
Weather here is glorious but havent been out in it much fear of the pain of sunburn is keeping me indoors lol
but it is lovely to be able to have all the windows wide open and hear the birds singing their little hearts out Smile
Salad here again today, to nice to want to stand in a kitchen cooking roast Wink
Hope everyone has a great day Smile
Take care and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun May 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Well the barbecue was a no-goer with the family. Sally had already said she may not be able to come as she thought her landlady (who is back from Jordan for a week) had planned one but she wasnt sure whether it was still on - but it was Neutral so she thought she ought to be there for that. Then Ian phoned at 5.00 to say Ruth had text him as she didnt want to go out after being at work all day cooking so we told him not to worry if he wanted to stay with her we would just cook for us but we had a huge bowl of coleslaw as Ian always orders me to make that when we have a barbecue so he came round to pick some up and then went back to cook their dinner. I really thought it would have been easier for them both to come round to us and have their dinner - we wouldn't be offended if she wanted to go home immediately after. Ah well, poor Ian is now cooking theirs Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down