The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunny Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunny Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunny Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunny Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunny Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunny Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunny Saturday

+2
topgran
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Sunny Saturday Empty Sunny Saturday

Post  Karen R Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 am

Wakey wakey rise and shine... show a leg its 10 to 9!!!!

Morning...

lovely this morning, but all due to change tomorrow - oh what a joyful little soul I am!!!
No plans for today, so will enjoy the day!
Hope you have a good day
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Sunny Saturday Empty Re: Sunny Saturday

Post  topgran Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:54 pm

You're very perky this morning Karen! Lovely day again here. Got to try and get old smoke alarm down and new one up as it keeps bleeping for no reason (have changed battery but made no difference) but it is very old. Trouble is all the new ones are smaller so will have to try and hide the old screw holes somehow. Can't keep having it bleep in the middle of the night though. And some time in the garden I think - need to make the most of the good weather.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Good morning Karen,Sue and all who follow, lovely day here but now its overcast and looks like it gonna throw it down. Been shopping and kids hav e been over the the road to the field for a kick about with their dad i sat and chilled with a cuppa. Nothing else planned except ive just got two of those Marriane designs , so might have a play. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Afternoon all,

Well am just about back to normality (whatever that is)

OK here’s a rundown of what we did….

Left Bognor 4am Friday…..

Got to Cottage in Bala, North Wales, at 11am…… cottage not ready till 3pm but they let us in at 12 noon as we had had such a long drive! I think they took pity on us! Will post piccies of the cottage etc tomorrow when I have settled back home and had some sleep and food!

Spent the afternoon in the garden with the kids playing in the river…. And I got sunburnt… it was a bit cloudy and windy but the sun was strong….. Typical… mind you Rae has this fab Aloe Vera Gel and that sorted it with just one application…gotta get some!

Saturday…. It was raining a little …… so Mum, Dad, Ady & I went to Porthmadog so we could get supplies for a BBQ on Sunday…we also found a fab little local place and had a roast lamb dinner…. Rachael stayed with the kids and they went into Bala and then just lounged about at the cottage and playing in the stream! Sheep kept coming down to drink from the stream too!!! They were in the opposite field! Kids absolutely adored it!

Sunday… Shell and Nige and the girls turned up and we had a lovely BBQ… so nice to see them again… haven’t since Christmas and I miss her…. Crying or Very sad

Monday…. We went to Electric Mountain…. Which was brill….. then we went down into a local town! Can’t remember the name of it LOL

Tuesday we went swimming at the local leisure centre and then came home roast dinner cooked in the cottage by mum and Rachael! Then we went out for the evening to the local town.

Wednesday we went to the Welsh Mountain Zoo…… which was brill but VERY HILLY!!! I was exhausted after and could hardly move when we got back! Still I did my best on holiday and never held anybody back so a chuffed with that! After the Zoo we went down to Colwyn Bay and we had a paddle…. Then we went into Bala and had a lovely meal in The Goat…. Lovely place for a brill value nosh up!

Thursday… we went to Anglesey and took a boat trip to Puffin Island which had 14 different types of seabird…we got lots of shots, the sea was full of small jellyfish too! Then we went onto the beach too, it was stunning scenery….. Had a lovely picnic and then back into Bala to pick up fish and chips to eat at the cottage,

Friday… we decided to drive home to take in the Severn Bridge as the kids have not ever been over it….so we detoured to Builth Wells and spent a couple of hours there…. Then over the bridge and home!!!

We have obviously done loads more than I have listed here but often we just stopped on the way to things and I didn’t always remember the town names!!! The only disappointing thing was the price of the Snowdonia Railway…as I really wanted to go on that but it was exorbitant! Everyone agreed that it was not on and we went to Puffin Island instead and we had a fab time!

We got home last night just after 5pm…. Then went straight round to pick up Rolo who had a fab time with MIL, she spoilt him rotten…. 4 walks a day!!! He has lost weight! Looks brill and was sooooo good to see him!

So all in all a fabby holiday… Very Happy

We had a top box on our car and the bladdy thing whistled the whole way there (every time the car went over 60mph) so dad decided to put it the other way round on the way back,…..oh so much better…. It started whistling at 45 mph and had reached a crescendo by 70 mph!!!!

Came home with £150 still in our pockets too!!! Shocked

That has helped as Georgia managed to break her mobile phone accidently just before we went away so I bought her a new one today..... an absolute bargain... touchscreen, MP3 player, camera, bluetooth all for £30!!! Aren't I a nice mum? LOL
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Glad you had a great time Lou, shame about the price of the railway up Snowdon though Sad If they lowered the price more would use it and they would end up making more money. Why does that logic seem to pass straight over their heads when they work out the pricing for these things?
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Wow sounds like a lot of fun was had by all Very Happy
Craftworker